Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Israel lands bombs

17 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Literally said after his first fight he would be a title contender and no one believed me, twats

I believed you, but I knew that just from looking at the brother

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, carnages said:

Bruh I've NEVER heard you talk about him before this fight

I only talked about him to my inner circle WHICH YOU ARE NOT APART OF 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Literally said after his first fight he would be a title contender and no one believed me, twats

go to the boxing thread in the outside section 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Why? 🤔

because you made a foolish comparison between Fury and Mayweather

- welcome to your bad take

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King_Can said:

because you made a foolish comparison between Fury and Mayweather

- welcome to your bad take

Explain how it was foolish? Have you seen the way Fury fights against top level fighters? He nulls their strikes and hits them quick and moves, nearly never KO'ing TOP LEVEL fighters. Basically how Floyd fights

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Explain how it was foolish? Have you seen the way Fury fights against top level fighters? He nulls their strikes and hits them quick and moves, nearly never KO'ing TOP LEVEL fighters. Basically how Floyd fights

do you even know top level fighters in the HW division ?

14 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I can only think of a few guys with a chance (I said a chance) of beating Adesanya.

Rob and Moose are the only 2 I can think of, maybe Costa

• Like 1

Just now, OzStraya said:

Rob and Moose are the only 2 I can think of, maybe Costa

I agree but Im not disrespecting you m8 ... I think Rob would be just too small for Adesanya ok ?

I mean no disrepsct

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I agree but Im not disrespecting you m8 ... I think Rob would be just too small for Adesanya ok ?

I mean no disrepsct

He's always undersized at MW but he has reach and experience now and diverse striking, plus the killer instinct to finish. Would be a hell of a matchup. Rob's fight IQ is his advantsge, he generally doesn't get bewildered like we saw happen to Brunson.

Lol I don't think you're disrespectful m8 far from it!

• Like 1

Just now, OzStraya said:

He's always undersized at MW but he has reach and experience now and diverse striking, plus the killer instinct to finish. Would be a hell of a matchup. Rob's fight IQ is his advantsge, he generally doesn't get bewildered like we saw happen to Brunson.

Lol I don't think you're disrespectful m8 far from it!

LOL thanks m8.

Yeah, Rob is a beast tho. He is so smart

I would go for Rob for sure

Just now, skillandpower said:

Considering size, power and style .. I will say Costa and Romero got a chance .. some chance

Izzy and Rob are very similar, I can see Iz handling the Romero puzzle as well as Rob did 

Just now, OzStraya said:

Izzy and Rob are very similar, I can see Iz handling the Romero puzzle as well as Rob did 

Nice try, he the replacement fighter if Gastelum pulls out.

6 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Australia keeps producing GOATS like it aint no thang

The Nigerian Kiwi guy is Australian too??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The Nigerian Kiwi guy is Australian too??

As long as he keeps winning 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Not sold on this string bean. MW is the weakest division in the ufc, and that's including wimmen divisions.

21 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Not sold on this string bean. MW is the weakest division in the ufc, and that's including wimmen divisions.

Another excellent take by our resident retard. 

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

What an absolutely terrible take, MW is by far one of the strongest divisions

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

We need a list of Australian fighters who aren't actually Australian. The fora has a right to know the truth. 

Would be nearly all of them, majority are from elsewhere with most actually from New Zealand

He needs to fight top competition before jumping the gun. The kid is good and seems to have tools to keep it standing where he is a great fighter. 

But....

All of you idiots talked chit about Khabib until he proved himself. Don't be hypocrites. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He needs to fight top competition before jumping the gun. The kid is good and seems to have tools to keep it standing where he is a great fighter. 

But....

All of you idiots talked chit about Khabib until he proved himself. Don't be hypocrites. 

Israel has fought better fighters than Khabib tho...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

We need a list of Australian fighters who aren't actually Australian. The fora has a right to know the truth. 

All 'Australian' fighters that actually win fights aren't actually Australian bro. It's a pretty simple formula. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, PunchBag said:

beating brunson isnt anything special tbh

Maybe not in the grand scheme of things. But beating #6 when you are #9 is the kind of thing that leads to a title fight in a year if you win a couple more fights. So he he and his fans have every right to be happy about the performance.

• Like 1

Because you guys are casuals that don't actually watch this chit, here's my boy getting BROOOOOTALLY KO'd. 

:(

Just some reality for those saying he's ready for the belt. He's still new to MMA, let's pump the breaks for a bit before throwing him to the wolves.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Maybe not in the grand scheme of things. But beating #6 when you are #9 is the kind of thing that leads to a title fight in a year if you win a couple more fights. So he he and his fans have every right to be happy about the performance.

No way he makes 'a couple more fights' m8.

He got one more fight before a title shot (considering what is going on lately).

I would say he will probably fight someone like Luke or Jacare then a title shot.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Because you guys are casuals that don't actually watch this chit, here's my boy getting BROOOOOTALLY KO'd. 

:(

Just some reality for those saying he's ready for the belt. He's still new to MMA, let's pump the breaks for a bit before throwing him to the wolves.

You are aware who Alex Pereira is right? Absolutely no shame getting knocked out by this guy, Adesanya is what Gokhan Saki should have been in the UFC, 1 more fight against Jacare and then give him the title shot

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

You are aware who Alex Pereira is right? Absolutely no shame getting knocked out by this guy, Adesanya is what Gokhan Saki should have been in the UFC, 1 more fight against Jacare and then give him the title shot

Of course mate. Just saying, let these up and comers come up. 

• Like 1

Still remember you bums thinking Saki would beat jon jones :D, and that Spong guy who has dissapeared

Edited by PunchBag

On 11/5/2018 at 8:34 AM, skillandpower said:

No way he makes 'a couple more fights' m8.

He got one more fight before a title shot (considering what is going on lately).

I would say he will probably fight someone like Luke or Jacare then a title shot.

Guess I'm talking about a world where the UFC's version of MMA is a real sport and people earn title fights based on performance rather than hype hah....silly me. I mean, the guy is at best ranked what? 6th? He should probably fight for 3rd/4th ranking next then #1/#2. But yeah, given the way things are run he'll probably skip a step.

14 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Guess I'm talking about a world where the UFC's version of MMA is a real sport and people earn title fights based on performance rather than hype hah....silly me. I mean, the guy is at best ranked what? 6th? He should probably fight for 3rd/4th ranking next then #1/#2. But yeah, given the way things are run he'll probably skip a step.

You totally make sense m8 but the New FC does not know what 'making sense' means

I mean .. lets not forget how quick Till got a title shot just because he was a hype

Edited by skillandpower