Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night: Jung vs. Rodriguez

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Perry messaged Cowboy on Twitter and said that he broke his arm.

I rewatched the ending he was moving around pretty easily after the fight for a broken arm.

Need that excuse to avoid the trade to One Championship.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

@PlatinumClegg here's your av until December 2nd. Pleasure doing business with you. 

IMG_20181111_160345.jpg

We agreed to username bet you goddamn idiot.  I had an AV bet in place with America as soon as this fight got booked.

So since you are that retarded you can can go suck a d!ck.  Respectfully.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Idgaf he'll see it when he sees it. That's how tags work, dude.

Yep and you goofed.  You cannot and will not be able to find anything where I agreed to an AV bet with you because I already had one with Smooth.  Simple Simon **** motherf*cker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

We agreed to username bet you goddamn idiot.  I had an AV bet in place with America as soon as this fight got booked.

So since you are that retarded you can can go suck a d!ck.  Respectfully.

Lol we did to. @America please consider this pic for @Magasoup (Clegg's new name)

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

No we didn't you moron.  You outright said "A simple username bet until the Adelaide card"

So **** off.

No that's fine. My fault. You're right. For some reason I thought it was an av bet. Your new name has been announced. Change it, Soup

Here's how AV and username bets work.  When Plank breaks Mike's arm America provides me with an AV.  On a username bet you provided me with an AV that wasn't even a good one.  I like Plank.

I don't even know how to change my username under this new format and I wouldn't change it anyway since you have the memory of a drunk with alzheimer's.  The bet was made only days ago... Jesus.

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Here's how AV and username bets work.  When Plank breaks Mike's arm America provides me with an AV.  On a username bet you provided me with an AV that wasn't even a good one.  I like Plank.

I don't even know how to change my username under this new format and I wouldn't change it anyway since you have the memory of a drunk with alzheimer's.  The bet was made only days ago... Jesus.

So, you're welching? @Bubba_Sparks you know what to do 

• Thanks 1

Dude you provided an AV on a username bet.  You are that retarded.

I'm not welching you provided an AV for a username bet, it's that simple.  It would be like American posting the AV I have right now and then changing his mind and tried to get me a different one a couple of hours later.  No I wouldn't change honestly I would probably bring this AV down if he tried to change what he initially gave me.

It's ridiculous because we agreed to this bet very recently... you wanna know when America and I made our AV bet on this fight?  BEFORE the very first game of college football season and they are 10 games in with a bye week so over 11 weeks ago.

It's not my fault that you are Simple Jack.  Piss off and be sure to cry a lot.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Dude you provided an AV on a username bet.  You are that retarded.

I'm not welching you provided an AV for a username bet, it's that simple.  It would be like American posting the AV I have right now and then changing his mind and tried to get me a different one a couple of hours later.  No I wouldn't change honestly I would probably bring this AV down if he tried to change what he initially gave me.

It's ridiculous because we agreed to this bet very recently... you wanna know when America and I made our AV bet on this fight?  BEFORE the very first game of college football season and they are 10 games in with a bye week so over 11 weeks ago.

It's not my fault that you are Simple Jack.  Piss off and be sure to cry a lot.

Ok so you're welching. No problem :) Noted. 

8 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Ok so you're welching. No problem :) Noted. 

I'm actually not.  You get one opportunity to provide me with a username and you chose to provide me with an AV, Simple Jack.

CZXx4UBUYAAU1WG.jpg

Look at my AV.  I honored the bet with the man that has a memory dating back over 11 weeks.  Our bet agreement was a matter of days ago and you couldn't remember it.

In fact since you're actually retarded you should make this your AV.

DQpWAyHX4AEfdzW.jpg

So just watched the event, my take from it

There is a new title challenger at 115 WMMA who is a ****ing machine

Luis Pena destroyed his career going to AKA, he is all of a sudden an ankle diver, like what? You were absolutely amazing at striking before you went to AKA.....

Mike Perry is absolutely **** and Cowboy is forgetting that fact and is suddenly thinking he is a title challenger again.... at a different weight 😂 Love you Cowboy, never change

Yair just committed murder on TV, that elbow was absolutely disgusting, he legit just killed a Zombie

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

So just watched the event, my take from it

There is a new title challenger at 115 WMMA who is a ****ing machine

Luis Pena destroyed his career going to AKA, he is all of a sudden an ankle diver, like what? You were absolutely amazing at striking before you went to AKA.....

Mike Perry is absolutely **** and Cowboy is forgetting that fact and is suddenly thinking he is a title challenger again.... at a different weight 😂 Love you Cowboy, never change

Yair just committed murder on TV, that elbow was absolutely disgusting, he legit just killed a Zombie

agreed 100%

WelchClegg isn't even OG Clegg. Someone should find OG Clegg and tell him that this Cole level dummy spitting beta is shaming his good name. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Perry messaged Cowboy on Twitter and said that he broke his arm.

he should have tapped earlier then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OzStraya said:

So, you're welching? @Bubba_Sparks you know what to do 

you've got the wrong man homie. 

The poster formally known as Druncle polo runs welcher's list. 

That said at first glance Clegg may well have spotted a legal loop hole here. My services are available to both sides for the usual 35% commission. Keep me posted. 

• Haha 1

i fooking fell asleep during the first womans fight on the main card. then i woke up and started watching it again. made it to the germaine de random fight and then i fooking fell asleep again

finally just finished watching the fights now but god damn. KZ was one second away from winning that fight.   wtf? he couldnt wait the last 10 seconds to show respect? and how in the fook do you go about getting elbowed like that? is this chit fixed?

Edited by -idyb-

The judging last night was ****ing terrible. I think there was four split decisions, maybe more? I don't know how anybody is so sure KZ was winning. 

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The judging last night was ****ing terrible. I think there was four split decisions, maybe more? I don't know how anybody is so sure KZ was winning. 

pena was robbed no questions asked. havent been a fan of those judges since day one.

but under normal circumstances zombie would have won. he just went full retard.

Edited by -idyb-

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

pena was robbed no questions asked. havent been a fan of those judges since day one.

Not that I GAF but Cooper was robbed too, maybe all the women will quit now.

Just now, Bwana said:

Not that I GAF but Cooper was robbed too, maybe all the women will quit now.

trade them all to one fc for mighty mouse.  

52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

There was a fight early in the night where a guy spent a majority of it on his back, and somehow the judging was 29-28, 30-27, 27-30. I don't know how the **** you pull that off. Simply not watching?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There was a fight early in the night where a guy spent a majority of it on his back, and somehow the judging was 29-28, 30-27, 27-30. I don't know how the **** you pull that off. Simply not watching?

yup. either that or theyve put money down on one of the fighters

a couple of them were 29-28 split and then one idiot has it 30-27 for the guy who probably shouldnt have gotten the nod. pena was one of them. and the yoder one too, one bonehead scored it 30-27 cooper.  mind you that was an lol wmma fight so i dont blame that judge for playing on his gameboy

oh yeah and the first two fights on the early can pass prelims appear to be fuct too

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

well, one of the judges clearly had his mind made up who would win those fights before the fight even started.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

WelchClegg isn't even OG Clegg. Someone should find OG Clegg and tell him that this Cole level dummy spitting beta is shaming his good name. 

a submission is not a valid ending to a perry fight, cowboy broke the rules of engagement and should be disqualified for rapping his legs around another man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah man. I was ****ing baffled. Legit had no idea who was going to win after the first few fights.

I was really interested in how the judging would end in the Zombie fight,,,but we never got there.

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Two judges cards already had zombie up 3 rounds to 1 headed into the 5th that was released.

He needed that yolo finish and somehow got it.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CanPass said:

Two judges cards already had zombie up 3 rounds to 1 headed into the 4th that was released.

He needed that yolo finish and somehow got it.

I didn't realize the scorecards were out. 

I probably had it 38-38 going into the fifth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I didn't realize the scorecards were out. 

I probably had it 38-38 going into the fifth.

I think the 3rd judge had it tied into the 5th but you could argue Zombie was even winning that round and could got a unanimous but was def was gonna get the W by the other 2 judges.