Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Fighters You No Longer Support

There is no shame on going back. After re thinking some chit I think any MMA fan is entitled of 'disliking' a fighter that they used to like/support.

Please throw some names and give it a reason, if possible.

Most recently, an old man changed his mind on Weidman .... yep, his own dad is no longer coming to public after the fight to say 'he is still my boy' lol .. Old man probably no longer wants to get embarrassed and realized that he would need to say that on the mic many times lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nspwh1ThSPw

Just now, skillandpower said:

Why m8 ?

I can't support somebody that fights once a year, at best. 

I'm also a big fan of people who ask for tough fights. That's part of what I like about MTP. He was asking for the Khabib fight before the guy was champion. That's what I like about Ben Askren too. But Khabib's manager has had him fighting the easiest guys possible for years now. I can't respect that. Take on some grapplers or GFY with your P4P ranking.

• Like 3

I cant support anyone who ankle dives instead of fighting like a man.....so here is my list:

Kabob - I liked him when he started a little bit.

DC - I kinda liked him when he lost to roiding Jones

• Like 2

I loved Jason Knight.

I now hate Jason Knight.

Cut him for fuxake.

He won four in a row - then lost four in a row and looks like the meth may be getting the best of him.

The guys that beat him are O K - that's about it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I can't support somebody that fights once a year, at best. 

I'm also a big fan of people who ask for tough fights. That's part of what I like about MTP. He was asking for the Khabib fight before the guy was champion. That's what I like about Ben Askren too. But Khabib's manager has had him fighting the easiest guys possible for years now. I can't respect that. Take on some grapplers or GFY with your P4P ranking.

every fight is a tough fight for the mtp (well except barboza)

Just now, PunchBag said:

every fight is a tough fight for the mtp (well except barboza)

Meanwhile, Khabib is asking for fights against guys who couldn't stuff takedowns on Mighty Mouse...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I cant support anyone who ankle dives instead of fighting like a man.....so here is my list:

Kabob - I liked him when he started a little bit.

DC - I kinda liked him when he lost to roiding Jones

Im confused, Vert my friend.

Khabib never changed his style since day one. It was not like he was a banger that started to take ppl down lol

DC, liked him until the Lesnar bull****, he is supposed to be a real champion, not picking and choosing fights, and he has done just that at HW. Also referring to himself as the GOAT and all that... no fighter should ever do that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Khabib never changed his style since day one. It was not like he was a banger that started to take ppl down lol 

Oh well in that case I still dont like him anyways lol

• Like 1

used to be a fan of jon jones and anderson silva until they got repeatedly exposed for the frauds that they are.

Edited by -idyb-

everybody should be saying Jonathan Jones right now

before the coke, the **** pills, the steroids, the hit and runs, the snitching, etc. 

5 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Robert Whitaker 

bro you used to be a Whitaker fan!?

That's a bad look m8, pls delete this post

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, carnages said:

bro you used to be a Whitaker fan!?

That's a bad look m8, pls delete this post

I had a sleepover at Pat's house and he had Whittaker poster from his Jungle Fight debut, he's a liar

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I had a sleepover at Pat's house and he had Whittaker poster from his Jungle Fight debut, he's a liar

Gay

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Gay

not gay I was just in the area so I stopped by so we did some manly stuff and played jenga, top and tailed in his mum's spare room bed

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

used to be a fan of jon jones and anderson silva until they got repeatedly exposed for the frauds that they are.

Used to be a fan of GSP.... wait that's a lie he has always sucked and lost to jake shields

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Used to be a fan of GSP.... wait that's a lie he has always sucked and lost to jake shields

lets not let your fiction get in the way of the facts bro.  jake shields couldnt even beat a one-eyed gsp in the eyes of a single judge, any knowledgeable mma fan in the world, and anybody else who isnt a shields fan or a gsp hater

heres another fact. gsp is a multi weight division champ, future hall of famer, a pound for pound legend,  and he has defeated every opponent that he has ever fought. 

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

lets not let your fiction get in the way of the facts bro.  jake shields couldnt even beat a one-eyed gsp in the eyes of a single judge, any knowledgeable mma fan in the world, and anybody else who isnt a shields fan or a gsp hater

he also lost against hendricks, greased against penn and weighed in at 172 for a title fight vs nick diaz.

Edited by PunchBag

6 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

he also lost against hendricks, greased against penn and weighed in at 172 for a title fight vs nick diaz.

oh did he?

1462943_10152015667221276_1677199179_n.j

they wiped the grease off, and gsp still beat penn in one of the most one sided beatdowns the ufc will ever get to witness, and he made the weight against diaz, otherwise he would have still beaten diaz's a$$ 50-45 but in a non-title fight

is there any more fake news you would like to herp out? i can disprove it all day long with facts bro

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Lol. What NoCake said.

Apart from Rich Franklin, all my favourite fighters tend to go from kinda funny, down to earth kids to rather twattish coke heads.  But that doesn't mean you stop being a fan.

It's more likely to happen the other way.  I was really not keen on Weidman, but decided to accept his invitation to be a fan after the Vitor fight.  I somewhat regret that decision.

• Like 1

I aint no fair weather fan I ride that train till the wheels come off the track.

Although I will admit its hard to watch fighters you are a big fan of suffer a real decline and stick around too long for me guys like BJ, Chuck and Leben.

23 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

DC, liked him until the Lesnar bull****, he is supposed to be a real champion, not picking and choosing fights, and he has done just that at HW. Also referring to himself as the GOAT and all that... no fighter should ever do that

Half of the roster does that, most importantly the boi who got smeshed.

And DC is about to retire, I think we can give him a pass for that reason (only).

On 11/5/2018 at 11:10 PM, skillandpower said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him mauling Canor. 🙄

On 11/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, skillandpower said:

He only hates Khabib because he is the one who made him the embarrassment of the forum.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Junior, Volkan, Frankie

You are significantly larger than I am, and have a significantly more impressive weapons collection than I, but I'll be damned if I don't pull a horse shoe out of your **** and beat you over the head with it for abandoning EdGOAT. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Junior, Volkan, Frankie

49 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

You are significantly larger than I am, and have a significantly more impressive weapons collection than I, but I'll be damned if I don't pull a horse shoe out of your **** and beat you over the head with it for abandoning EdGOAT. 

*Little Frank

• Like 2

Was a supporter and now no longer care for:

• Jon Jones - FFS
  • Weidman - Ever since that hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey he's been meh.
  • Johny Hendricks - Whined too much.  
  • Tyron Woodley - Whines too much.  He's getting less cringey, but still manages to be a ****.
  • Ronda Rousey - Once she became mainstream, she created a bad girl alter ego that was too cringey.  Was glad when she lost.

Many more, I'm sure.

There are also some fighters I was earlier opposed to, that later I started appreciating and supporting.

23 hours ago, PokesJones said:

There are also some fighters I was earlier opposed to, that later I started appreciating and supporting.

Haha funny you mention it because Im gonna make a thread about that as soon as this thread 'wears off' on the forum

There are some guys I hated and now I like (or at least respect)