Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TUF

What Were Your 3 Favorite Travel Destinations and 3 Places You'd Like to Visit

Recommended Posts

San Diego. Englewood, Florida. Victor, Idaho. 

Would like to see Maine, the Oregon coast, and Galveston, Texas.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

San Diego. Englewood, Florida. Victor, Idaho. 

What about those 3 places did you like more than others? The unconventionality has me curious. 

The fora never got to see them Yellowstone pics either mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TUF said:

What about those 3 places did you like more than others? The unconventionality has me curious. 

The fora never got to see them Yellowstone pics either mate. 

They're coming. I'm just lazy. And you'll have to settle for the mountains because Yellowstone is closed for the season. 

As far as those choices, I'm all about getting away from people on vacation. I do not do tourist attractions.

Englewood is a quiet beach spot in Florida. No big hotels on the beach near where I stayed. More shark teeth than you can imagine. They decorate the boats around the marina with Christmas lights around this time of year. It's a great place to run away and hide from life.

Same with Victor, Idaho. More horses than people. Surrounded by mountains. No sirens, no car sounds. Just birds, cows, and horses.

San Diego, more specifically Ocean Beach or Mission Beach, any time but the summer is actually really quiet in comparison to the rest of California. Fresh food, beaches, half naked women, weather that never gets below 50 or above 80. What more could you ask for?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

They're coming. I'm just lazy. And you'll have to settle for the mountains because Yellowstone is closed for the season. 

As far as those choices, I'm all about getting away from people on vacation. I do not do tourist attractions.

Englewood is a quiet beach spot in Florida. No big hotels on the beach near where I stayed. More shark teeth than you can imagine. They decorate the boats around the marina with Christmas lights around this time of year. It's a great place to run away and hide from life.

Same with Victor, Idaho. More horses than people. Surrounded by mountains. No sirens, no car sounds. Just birds, cows, and horses.

San Diego, more specifically Ocean Beach or Mission Beach, any time but the summer is actually really quiet in comparison to the rest of California. Fresh food, beaches, half naked women, weather that never gets below 50 or above 80. What more could you ask for?

Fully naked wimmins?

I don't remember much of those 2 beaches but San Diego is definitely fun for all ages, and the few areas we stayed at were high end enough to keep the trash out. Coronado Island in San Diego in particular. It's like an IRL Canto Bight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been outside the country. Favorite places I've been to were Pensacola for spring break. Shenandoah valley & DC was pretty cool but i didn't stay for the latter was just passing through and stopped for a bit.  

The place i love the most is New Orleans but i lived there for 25+ yrs. 

Places i'd like to visit. 

Japan, Thailand, Amsterdam

Others include

Egypt, Italy and somewhere tropical & exotic like Bali, Hawaii or maybe India

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tokyo, Osaka and Melbourne are all pretty cool, a town called Narooma close to where i grew up looks like something out of a fairytale.

 

Three places id like to visit, Asia, America and Europe

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Your mothers bedroom

I would also travel back in time where i would give verts dad a box of condoms.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 faves 

- Victoria BC.  Was fooking awesome. My favourite place in North America by far although I've only done Vegas, LA, San Fran, New York City, Boston, Seattle and Portland 

- Tokyo has the coolest tiny bars on earth, some insanely cool history and the best transport system anywhere 

- PhiPhi island in Thailand has the warmest, bluest ocean I've ever swam in with excellent reefs to dive less than 100 metres from a 10/10 surf break, great local food. Occasional hot tourists and beautiful local cuisine. 

 

3 I want to go

- Copenhagen - I hear amazing things. Great food, cool history. Legal weed. Hot women. Excellent music.

- Oslo, Norway.  Vikings. World's hottest women. Land of the midnight sun. Northern lights. 

- Madagascar. Mountains, Ocean, rainforests, Caverns, more rare animal species than anywhere else on earth. Still relatively untouched by the west and the tourism machine. 

Travel is extremely important to grow yourself. Cannot recommend it enough. Wish I spent my early 20s doing it instead of partying with the boys and banging locals 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I've never been outside the country. Favorite places I've been to were Pensacola for spring break. Shenandoah valley & DC was pretty cool but i didn't stay for the latter was just passing through and stopped for a bit.  

The place i love the most is New Orleans but i lived there for 25+ yrs. 

Places i'd like to visit. 

Japan, Thailand, Amsterdam

Others include

Egypt, Italy and somewhere tropical & exotic like Bali, Hawaii or maybe India

Don't go to Bali m8 you'd hate most of it. I've been probably ten times and every time I go the nice places are shrinking and western scumbags are spreading further and further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent thread.  Like Oz says, travel is a great thing to do and i can't recommend it highly enough.

My top 3 travel destinations are not in any particular order....and one of them is stretching it a bit, but here go.

First that comes to mind is most of the West of the USA.  The Sierra Nevadas; Grand Canyon and Yellowstone, the Redwoods of Northern California and Zion Canyon are all stunningly beautiful places.  Stand out for me would be the Sierras, simply because we did the JMT over the summer so had the full wilderness experience (even though Yosemite itself is horribly over-crowded).  Cooking dinner on a stove by a mountain lake as the sun sets and the nearest city is 100 miles away is pretty awesome.

Second place would be Kruger NP and surrounding area in South Africa.  As well as all the wildlife, they've got some beauitful scenery, and the sunsets are out of this world.  Having a pint out in the middle of the bush while the sun drops like a stone is special.

Third place that comes to mind is the Scottish Highlands.  They're not big mountains; the weather is hit and miss, but there's a wildness and a certain light that is pretty magical.  It's kind of on my doorstep compared to the other two, so there's a pleasant familiarity about it.

NZ and Japan get honourable mentions, but not quite top 3.  Meeting the GOAT that is @TigerChamp in Kyoto was definitely a holiday highlight.

Three places I'm longing to go to are South America - probably somewhere in the Andes, maybe do an alternative trek to Machu Pichu.  Then the North of Scandanavia (either Norway or Sweden) is up there.  And finally China - it's always appealed, but never quite made it to the top of the list.  Tricky bit is to see it without ending up with mass tourists...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Tokyo, Osaka and Melbourne are all pretty cool, a town called Narooma close to where i grew up looks like something out of a fairytale.

 

Three places id like to visit, Asia, America and Europe

Keep me posted. We need meet up II

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

3 faves 

- Victoria BC.  Was fooking awesome. My favourite place in North America by far although I've only done Vegas, LA, San Fran, New York City, Boston, Seattle and Portland 

- Tokyo has the coolest tiny bars on earth, some insanely cool history and the best transport system anywhere 

- PhiPhi island in Thailand has the warmest, bluest ocean I've ever swam in with excellent reefs to dive less than 100 metres from a 10/10 surf break, great local food. Occasional hot tourists and beautiful local cuisine. 

 

3 I want to go

- Copenhagen - I hear amazing things. Great food, cool history. Legal weed. Hot women. Excellent music.

- Oslo, Norway.  Vikings. World's hottest women. Land of the midnight sun. Northern lights. 

- Madagascar. Mountains, Ocean, rainforests, Caverns, more rare animal species than anywhere else on earth. Still relatively untouched by the west and the tourism machine. 

Travel is extremely important to grow yourself. Cannot recommend it enough. Wish I spent my early 20s doing it instead of partying with the boys and banging locals 

I'm probably biased now that I'm Swedish, but Stockholm trumps Oslo IMO (not made it to Copenhagen yet).  I would say it has everything Oslo has (including the wimmens), is half the price(although still exorbitant), and has a more open feel to it.  The islands of Stockholm are just crazy; one minute you're in a busy street, then you walk round a corner and it feels like you're on an island in the middle of nowhere.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Favourite places I have been so far

Rome - My favourite place I have ever visited and honestly if I learned the language it is somewhere I would stay. There is just so much to see and do I reckon you could spend your first year in the Vatican museum alone. Feels magic to be able to have your morning coffee right in front of the Coliseum or the Panthenon.

Luxor - Another one for the history buffs or if you had any sort of interest in Ancient Egypt this is just like stepping back in time. The Valley of the Kings, the temple, Karnak and dozens of other temples and statues.

Amsterdam - What's not to love about this place? Great food, great weed, beautiful women, a city that's easy to navigate and has a lot of history. Plus its very friendly of all the European cities I have been to the locals seem to have a lot of time for people here.

 

3 Places I Would Really Like To Visit

New Zealand - Basically I just want to see everything from the Lord of The Rings movies lol.

Japan - From the incredibly innovative town of Harie, to the mad bustle of Tokyo, climbing Mt Fuji, to the historical streets of Kyoto there is just so much I would love to see in Japan.

USA - New York, Boston, New Orleans, LA, Vegas, San Francisco to name a few. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 3 places I've been:

- West Coast USA: Did a road trip from San Fran - Bakersfield - Lake Havasu - Flagstaff/Canyon - Vegas - LA - Santa Barbara - San Fran. Absolutely loved the drive through the cali country side and everywhere we stopped, a lot of fun to be had. Managed to time Vegas nicely with ufc 187 and ufc 200 as well which was a nice bonus to the trips I had there. Six flags and universal studios were p5p in LA as well.

- NYC: been twice and had an absolute blast both times doing the touristy stuff. So much to do and see there and Central Park is always a good stroll. Going back with the gf for Christmas next month.

- Various places in Europe notably Paris/Berlin/Prague/Amsterdam: All very historic and beaut cities with good beer, good vibes and lots to do to fill up a holiday. One of the best trips I had was a eurotrip with a bunch of mates back in 2012. I think Prague might be my favorite of the lot!

Thailand also gets an honorable mention for the amazing people, the beaches, the price and the activities.

Top 3 places I want to go to:

- BC Canada: I am doing this next summer, although probably just gonna do Vancouver, Whistler and Victoria with some mates. I have very high hopes - Whistler looks like my dream place. So many activities to be done and looks to be a really nice mountain town. 

- Japan: Looks like somewhere completely different from anywhere else and gonna have to go some day to see for myself.

- New Zealand: Everyone I know who has been raves on about it and it does look pretty awesome tbf.

There are numerous other places in US I really want to check out: New Orleans, Texas, Chicago, Indianapolis (as I am a huge colts fan), Boston...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Third place that comes to mind is the Scottish Highlands.  They're not big mountains; the weather is hit and miss, but there's a wildness and a certain light that is pretty magical.  It's kind of on my doorstep compared to the other two, so there's a pleasant familiarity about it.

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OzStraya said:

3 faves 

- Victoria BC.  Was fooking awesome. My favourite place in North America by far although I've only done Vegas, LA, San Fran, New York City, Boston, Seattle and Portland 

 

What did you like about it so much? Curious as, as I mentioned I might be going there next year.

 

Also I think this is my first threef. Big moment for me!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Favorites I've visited

1- Orlando watched my Magic play LeBron and Dos Anjos diggling Cerrone

2- Madrid beautiful women galore, trying to move there permanently

3- Miami most beautiful city I've seen. Women, weather etc.

Want to visit

Barcelona, LA, Vegas

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OzStraya said:

 

3 I want to go

- Copenhagen - I hear amazing things. Great food, cool history. Legal weed. Hot women. Excellent music.

Image result for what gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people have mentioned New Zealand....I loved it, but thought it was one notch down from the really stunning parts of the world.  The Hobbit stuff is pretty awesome and unique though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was to just have the pick of places in Europe I haven't been yet my top 3 would be

 

Florence - Have heard many accounts its one of the most beautiful cities in all of Europe. Plus the Duomo that dominates the city is meant to be something you need to see to fully appreciate. Plus after the city gets a bit much you can take a relaxing drive through the rolling hills of Tuscany.

Istanbul - Something has always fascinated me about Istanbul its just cool to see a city as the canvas to where west and east meet. Sites like the Grand Bazar and The Blue Mosque. Also be interested to see how the histories of their former cultures are still viewable in the city like the Byzantine and Ottoman.

Athens - Been to Greece twice before already once for a lads holiday to Kavos and the other time Faliraki for a wedding, next time I go for sure will be to visit arguably the cradle of western civilization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Image result for what gif

It used to be relaxed laws (ie not legal but not enforced to much) in a small part of Copenhagen (København) called Christainia, it is/was like a hippy village. I used to fly into Copenhagen when visiting Malmo. My understanding of it now is that the Rossers have cracked down on it. I say that but ive not been for about 10 years.

One of my all time favourites is a bit of a questionable choice:

Koh Tao in Thailand (or murder island as I call it now). Island is beyond beautiful its heaven. I love the sea and  I get the chance to free dive with Sharks on my own and the reefs are still there surrounding the island (just). Beaches unreal. Food....wow. I've travelled allot of Thailand with my wife and boy and love the place, next is to skip Koh Tao as it gets busier and busier each year passes and move onto Koh Chang.

The Netherlands. Home from home. The Dutch are like us rough English and I like that no need for airs and graces + you get good weed whether you are. Side note Barcelona is good for this too and the food.....yes please

USA what more can you want. They have everything you could think of or want. Notable favourites NY for the hell of it and the Florida Keys. When I was there is was so quiet, so much nature and wildlife, food was to die for. Buffalo shrimp, tuna tacos and Key lime pie. I'm drooling here. Next stop is to do the Cali coast line, Big Sur down to Crystal city San Diego taking in the wildlife parks as I go through.

Food, beautiful surroundings, Sea and wildlife are big players for me evidently!

 

Where to visit I haven't been:

 

Japan, seems so far away from the culture I know and as far as I'm aware doesn't pretend too be.

India south coast.

 

Im stuck for a 3rd so will go with next years trip. West coast Usa, Cali baby.

 

 

Edited by Marble
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The islands of Stockholm are just crazy; one minute you're in a busy street, then you walk round a corner and it feels like you're on an island in the middle of nowhere.

Sounds familiar Bubba!

Glad your enjoying it. Pratar du Svenska nu? Eller forstar bara lite du?

Edited by Marble
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RadLad said:

What did you like about it so much? Curious as, as I mentioned I might be going there next year.

 

Also I think this is my first threef. Big moment for me!

I only went to Vancouver Island so can't speak for the rest of it, but it really has a bit of everything. Mountains, forests, crazy beaches, surf, beer beer beer. Good bars and restaurants, nicest people I've met anywhere. Cheap car hire to get around, you can go cheap and easy or high end very easily. Couple hours by ferry and a short drive (by my standards) and you're in some of the best snow on earth (season permitting)..

Did I mention the beer?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Lake Havasu

2. Vegas

3. Denver

 

 

I want to visit Dubai someday, that's on my bucket list. 

I'm visiting Norway next year, which is the one country i wanted to visit since I became obsessed with Norwegian Black metal when I was like 12. 

Japan is another

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I want to visit Dubai someday, that's on my bucket list

Why the fook would you want to go there? Horses for courses I know, but really why, whats the attraction is it the luxury of it all?? I've done all I can to not go there, which is hard when you have a materialistic wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

I only went to Vancouver Island so can't speak for the rest of it, but it really has a bit of everything. Mountains, forests, crazy beaches, surf, beer beer beer. Good bars and restaurants, nicest people I've met anywhere. Cheap car hire to get around, you can go cheap and easy or high end very easily. Couple hours by ferry and a short drive (by my standards) and you're in some of the best snow on earth (season permitting)..

Did I mention the beer?

BC is awesome... but Japan, Colorado and Utah would challenge that best snow claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Marble said:

Why the fook would you want to go there? Horses for courses I know, but really why, whats the attraction is it the luxury of it all?? I've done all I can to not go there, which is hard when you have a materialistic wife.

I'm fascinated with tall buildings and the Burj is the biggest in the world so far. Also the palm islands and it seems futuristic.

 

Are you from Sweden? I saw you mention something earlier in the thread. That's another place I want to go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm fascinated with tall buildings and the Burj is the biggest in the world so far. Also the palm islands and it seems futuristic.

 

Are you from Sweden? I saw you mention something earlier in the thread. That's another place I want to go.

 

No English, I spoke to Bubba a while ago about Sweden as he's working there. I had a Swedish ex and spent best part of 3/4 years going back and forth all around Sweden. Copenhagen and a smidgen of Norway too. Whilst I love the people they are a bit straight laced for me, Swedes and Norwegians. Finns and Danes are different more rougher round the edges that's more me.

I loved it there so pretty with so much space, if your a out doors guy you'll love it in Scandanavia. Fishing, hunting snow sports any sport. They get real season's. Stockholm in the summer is special. You could be shopping in Armani with the hustle and bustle them take a boat 15 minutes and find your own private island to rest on or swim. Fooking expensive though, Norway even more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

BC is awesome... but Japan, Colorado and Utah would challenge that best snow claim. 

Shows you how observant I am. Been all across North America, and never even noticed snow is different in different places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marble said:

Japan, seems so far away from the culture I know and as far as I'm aware doesn't pretend too be.

Mrs. TUF went last year and said the people and culture are otherworldly. Everybody is so refreshingly respectful and accommodating. The countryside is special obviously but the people and the manner there would be the biggest draw for me. 

44 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm fascinated with tall buildings and the Burj is the biggest in the world so far. Also the palm islands and it seems futuristic.

 

Are you from Sweden? I saw you mention something earlier in the thread. That's another place I want to go.

Netherlands is living in 3018 as well mate. The hotels and airport customs were self check in. Have never seen anything like it. Walked into our hotel and their was a touch screen to meet us. Entered our confirmation number, placed our credit card on a screen, and activated our own room key, and Skynet welcomed us with open arms. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Shows you how observant I am. Been all across North America, and never even noticed snow is different in different places.

 

not very observant.  american snow and  canadian snow are 2 different things.  in canada, we live in it, drive in it, play in it.  however when america gets barely an inch of it, they have to close down schools, businesses, airports, and life gets put on hold.   must be some prettty hardcore snow

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I only went to Vancouver Island so can't speak for the rest of it, but it really has a bit of everything. Mountains, forests, crazy beaches, surf, beer beer beer. Good bars and restaurants, nicest people I've met anywhere. Cheap car hire to get around, you can go cheap and easy or high end very easily. Couple hours by ferry and a short drive (by my standards) and you're in some of the best snow on earth (season permitting)..

Did I mention the beer?

 

u go to tofino m8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

not very observant.  american snow and  canadian snow are 2 different things.  in canada, we live in it, drive in it, play in it.  however when america gets barely an inch of it, they have to close down schools, businesses, airports, and life gets put on hold.   must be some prettty hardcore snow

That's only cause Canada can't afford to fall behind anymore on education m7. Also, this ^ is fake news. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

That's only cause Canada can't afford to fall behind anymore on education m7. Also, this ^ is fake news. 

 

anybody with a brain goes to america to study m8. hell my sister got her bachelors from dartmouth and then her masters from MIT.

true canadians dont need education. that chit is for nerds.  as long as we've got cold beer and a hockey game to watch, and a box of poutine coated in maple syrup,  thats what life is aboot

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and wtf does any of that have to do with snow?

aXRBUI1.jpg

 

y1s1y.jpg

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and wtf does any of that have to do with snow?

 

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

not very observant.  american snow and  canadian snow are 2 different things.  in canada, we live in it, drive in it, play in it.  however when america gets barely an inch of it, they have to close down schools, businesses, airports, and life gets put on hold.   must be some prettty hardcore snow

We can afford to take time off from education given our natural gifts. You can not unfortunately. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TUF said:

 

We can afford to take time off from education given our natural gifts. You can not unfortunately. 

 

bro.  ur national gift is donald trump as your leader.   the majority of schools in america must be for the special needs

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

bro.  ur national gift is donald trump as your leader.   the majority of schools in america must be for the special needs

Guy lost the popular vote by millions and still has a sub 50% approval rating. Your country is so beta, even your Prime Minister's eyebrows are trying to escape it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

Guy lost the popular vote by millions and still has a sub 50% approval rating.

but he's still your president m8. thats what you guys wanted. you guys sworn him in afterall. 

and dont you talk about our justin like that. admit it m8 8/8 u would bang.  he's a sexy stud m8. not some orange ginger with a whack **** hairstyle who legit looks retarded

 

aadl2siwlsl01.jpg

14399809.jpg

CVZT611UsAAcGbe.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TUF said:

meh, Trump is about to get a blue wave enema today 

That blue wave is sort of like Hillary Clinton's presidency. It ain't coming.

Also, fake news on the snow. I definitely stood at a bus stop knee deep in snow a million times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TUF said:

meh, Trump is about to get a blue wave enema today 

hopefully he'll get pink socked first.
 

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That blue wave is sort of like Hillary Clinton's presidency. It ain't coming.

Also, fake news on the snow. I definitely stood at a bus stop knee deep in snow a million times. 

 

must have been in canada, waiting for our bus that politely deports fooking illegals!

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I decided I was staying in Canada, you idiots would have been stuck with me. I didn't meet one of you that could physically remove me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

although ever since trudeau took office things have changed. that bus now takes them to hotels where there expenses are paid for by our taxpayers and they are given our jobs and lots of money handouts, while our canadian citizens are homeless and sleeping out back in their igloos behind those hotels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If I decided I was staying in Canada, you idiots would have been stuck with me. I didn't meet one of you that could physically remove me.

 

thats because we are nice people and tend not to antagonize the handicapped m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×