Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Borg vs. Benavidez Scratched from Saturday's Card

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Has a sick kid and cannot even make fights, I would imagine every other fighter would be fighting with 1 hand to make sure they had the money for their kid

While agree with the idea, often times it's out of the fighter's hands. It could have been something that came up during his medicals that wouldn't allow the commission to clear him.

1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

Can't wait for this bum division to be gone

Yeah, it will be great to watch more wmma and one dimensional heavyweights gassing in the first round. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Yeah, it will be great to watch more wmma and one dimensional heavyweights gassing in the first round. 

Better than a bunch of midgets running around the octagon, if they even manage to make weight in the first place

• Like 1

Got to be honest feel pretty bad for these two.

Obviously Borg has had the issues with his son's health which as chitty as we can be to each other on here would never wish on anyone. Plus Benavidez is the last guy to beat Cejudo so he would have been thinking he's one or two wins away tops from a rematch for the title.

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Got to be honest feel pretty bad for these two.

Obviously Borg has had the issues with his son's health which as chitty as we can be to each other on here would never wish on anyone. Plus Benavidez is the last guy to beat Cejudo so he would have been thinking he's one or two wins away tops from a rematch for the title.

I don't feel bad for these two. I don't feel bad for Borg just because he made his life problems public for sympathy and a few extra dollars. Everybody has problems. People have kids born with birth defects every single day. The fact that he was having trouble paying the bills that arise in the course of life tells me that he's made some bad decisions along the way. 

Maybe he will start to make some better decisions now. Hopefully he goes and gets a real job, and aims for some steady pay. Instead, he'll almost certainly take his sympathy seeking **** to Asia and keep fighting for pennies, while living in a crackhouse and barely putting food on the table. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't feel bad for these two. I don't feel bad for Borg just because he made his life problems public for sympathy and a few extra dollars. Everybody has problems. People have kids born with birth defects every single day. The fact that he was having trouble paying the bills that arise in the course of life tells me that he's made some bad decisions along the way. 

Maybe he will start to make some better decisions now. Hopefully he goes and gets a real job, and aims for some steady pay. Instead, he'll almost certainly take his sympathy seeking **** to Asia and keep fighting for pennies, while living in a crackhouse and barely putting food on the table. 

Bit harsh lol but fair enough entitled to your opinion.

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah he had 8 fights in the UFC and had no money saved? **** does he be doing? If you are not making the money to live the high life, don't live it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Yeah he had 8 fights in the UFC and had no money saved? **** does he be doing? If you are not making the money to live the high life, don't live it

Heh.. I remember seeing this dilapidated house Borg was living in on the Embedded episodes from the Mighty Mouse fight. He is by no means living the high life. Hell, he ain't even living the aiight life.

The fact of the matter is that he could probably be living better if he chose to use his body for something more productive. Instead he's choosing the very selfish route in life, and has his family struggling because of it. I find it hard to sympathize with someone when their situation is that way because they want it to be. You're not a champion caliber fighter. Get a real job.

5 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

And the division is gone, so is Borg more than likely from the UFC, they are cutting EVERYONE and ANYONE

I dont think so m8.

They will most likely offer the choice of moving up to 135.

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) twitteó a las 7:00 a. m. on jue., nov. 08, 2018:
Morning Report: Mike Perry blasts JacksonWink teammate Ray Borg for UFC Denver withdrawal: B*tch you scared! (@jedkmeshew) https://t.co/h3UHJJiz7P https://t.co/xwZ51jmbxC
(https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/1060517410904645632?s=09)

We need a thread to discuss everything Mike Perry. He just has too many great moments like this one.

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We need a thread to discuss everything Mike Perry. He just has too many great moments like this one.

I was going to start a separate thread but didnt think criticism of midgets was thread worthy,

27 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I dont think so m8.

They will most likely offer the choice of moving up to 135.

Nope, only a select few are getting the option, loads have already come out saying they would have moved up but the UFC just straight up cut them

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I was going to start a separate thread but didnt think criticism of midgets was thread worthy,

Just make it a Mike Perry Is Awesome thread. 

oh hey   more weight cut oops i mean "medical issues" with ray borg forcing him to pull out of another fight. im not surprised mother f*ckers.