Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Guy Wants To Change His Age ‘Because Transgender People Can Change Gender’

Man wants to legally change his age

A man in the Netherlands thinks he should legally be able to change his age because transgender people can change their gender.

69-year-old Emile Ratelband wants to reverse the ticking clock of life to make himself legally 49 again, allowing him to go back to work and potentially attract more girls on Tinder – his reasoning, not mine.

Emile, who is an entrepreneur and self-help guru, has been told by doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old despite being born way back in the 40s.

The doctor’s assessment inspired the pensioner to take action against his years and launch a legal battle to change his birthday from March 11, 1949 to March 11, 1969.

I suppose at least he’s stopped at being 20 years younger, which is technically still older than his body supposedly looks.

Emile’s local authority refused to amend his age on official documents, and now the determined man is suing them, arguing if transgender people are allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to change his date of birth.

Fighting his corner, the 69-year-old explained:

"I have done a check-up and what does it show? My biological age is 45 years.

When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work."

He continued:

"When I’m on Tinder and it say I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.

Transgenders can now have their gender changed on their birth certificate, and in the same spirit there should be room for an age change."

The Dutchman argued he encounters problems in society on a daily basis because of his age, including discrimination from companies who are reluctant to hire a pensioner.

Emile also pointed out changing his age would be good news for the government as he would be renouncing his pension until he reaches retirement age again.

His case has now gone to a court in the city of Arnhem in the eastern Dutch province of Gelderland, where the judge had some sympathy as he recognised people changing their gender would once have been unthinkable, much like changing your age.

Despite the understanding, the court admitted there would be practical problems in allowing people to change their birth date, as it would mean legally deleting part of their lives.

The judge explained what they meant by asking Emile what would become of his early years between 1949 and 1969, saying:

"For whom did your parents care in those years? Who was that little boy back then?"

The court is due to deliver a written ruling within four weeks, so we’ll have to see if Emile gets his way…

5 hours ago, crangs said:

lol. too much tweeds for the old boy in Holland wanting to legally change his date of birth from 1949 to 1969 so he can bang more bishes on tinder 😂

• Like 3

Seems like it is logically sound, if we are to accept absurdity.

Judge's arguments against it were from emotion and not reason.

Edited by PokesJones

That's what the dude that was mailing all of those pipe bombs was trying to do ... He altered his birth date on his license so he would "look younger".

7 hours ago, PunchBag said:

I want to legally change my age to 5 so i have to go back to school and can hit on young girls.

So the one of the forums outspoken liberals wants to change his age so the pedophilia he wants to commit is not illegal?

Pretty ****ed up if I do say so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PunchBag said:

I want to legally change my age to 5 so i have to go back to school and can hit on young girls.

why not just wait until halloween and then park the van out front the school and start offering them candy?

any other day of the year and thats fooking illegal m8

Edited by -idyb-

On 11/8/2018 at 9:22 AM, PunchBag said:

I believe you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2018 at 11:22 AM, PunchBag said:

You do strike me as the type of person to want to diddle young girls

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

if i said something like that id probably catch another ban and the swat team would be kicking down my door.

but god damnit punchbag. you done fucked up now.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Has punch-bag just had his denizen/ dog or stehilton/ Conor's **** moment? 

what was this one?  I missed it

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

what was this one?  I missed it

On 10/22/2018 at 2:23 PM, stehilton94 said:

This, I am Irish, would allow Conor to nut into my mouth, even I expected him to lose, chap clearly has no clue what he is watching

might just be the most romo thing on the fora since the day i arrived

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

might just be the most romo thing on the fora since the day i arrived

What the **** is wrong with some of these people.

Torturing dogs

Wants to hit on 5 year olds

Another wants to suck McIrish off?

These guys make Soup seem like a normal human being.

Edited by MoZZez
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Come at me mate

okay

i guess i dont have to ask where you want it

if a young girl changes her age to 87, would it be legal to bang her?

im asking this for someone who isnt me

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1