Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) twitteó a las 2:34 a. m. on jue., nov. 08, 2018:
Multiple people were injured in a shooting Wednesday night at a local bar in Thousand Oaks, California, authorities say https://t.co/3Jinl4J54J
(https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1060450378876157952?s=09)

Edited by VertFTW

The most fecked up thing to come out of this story are the people that are being reported killed at this country music concert mass shooting that were also in the country music concert Vegas mass shooting. It's like "Final Destination" IRL

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

The most fecked up thing to come out of this story are the people that are being reported killed at this country music concert mass shooting that were also in the country music concert Vegas mass shooting. It's like "Final Destination" IRL

Link?

20 minutes ago, TUF said:

Man that is some of the worst luck I have ever heard, poor folks probably won't be going to country event for a long time after this.

35 minutes ago, TUF said:

Happens more than you might think. Pretty sure there are numerous incidences of people being present at multiple mass shootings, despite there being 340 million people in this country.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey foglet, I explicitly told you that you are to tag me in these posts. I am one of the gunGOATS.

you still arent there yet but Ill add you.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Happens more than you might think. Pretty sure there are numerous incidences of people being present at multiple mass shootings, despite there being 340 million people in this country.

Yea was actually just reading up on it after hearing that. More than you would expect. Apparently a student that was in both the Columbine and Virginia Tech shootings. She still probably had a better education than Vert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey foglet, I explicitly told you that you are to tag me in these posts. I am one of the gunGOATS.

Is that why he tagged them. It's almost as if, if California didn't have such strict gun laws and people were allowed to carry, this could have all been avoided....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Yea was actually just reading up on it after hearing that. More than you would expect. Apparently a student that was in both the Columbine and Virginia Tech shootings. She still probably had a better education than Vert.

I'm pretty sure there was more than one person at the Orlando shooting, and then at the Vegas shooting too.

I tried to Google it, but they're not interested in helping me research conspiracy theories anymore. lol.. You have to sort through a thousand results of things that aren't even close to being related just to find the needle in the haystack. Not even worth my time. But it is actually quite common.

Inb4CleggorOzcallthemcrisisactors

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

Is that why he tagged them. It's almost as if, if California didn't have such strict gun laws and people were allowed to carry, this could have all been avoided....

Im creating a GOAT distribution list for these mass shooting from here on out (expect them the increase more). You are on it.

Just now, VertFTW said:

Im creating a GOAT distribution list for these mass shooting from here on out (expect them the increase more). You are on it.

Can anybody translate for me what's he's trying to say?

• Like 5

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Can anybody translate for me what's he's trying to say?

Sorry,,,,, me no speak bullchiit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What are they distributing, Stupid?

ok let me put it in a easier to digest format...

I am creating a list of postsers to @ when these shootings happen....think of it as a bat signal.

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

link?

Local Sheriff live interview, Glock 45 pistol with extended mag, shooter killed himself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

@VertFTW before you tag me in something, do your research. Also, I don't care about these sheep that got slaughtered. They choose to live in a communist state where arming yourself is frowned upon and gun laws are already in place.

If people don't want to protect themselves, that's on them. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Local Sheriff live interview, Glock 45 pistol with extended mag, shooter killed himself.

https://www.courthousenews.com/californias-ban-on-gun-magazines-survives-challenge/

Normal capacity magazines are illegal in California and so is the possession of them.

How are those gun laws working out for them?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

@VertFTW before you tag me in something, do your research. Also, I don't care about these sheep that got slaughtered. They choose to live in a communist state where arming yourself is frowned upon and gun laws are already in place.

If people don't want to protect themselves, that's on them. 

I dont care (anymore) these people were gunned down either...its just part of protecting the 2nd amendment. The gun the guy bought was probably purchased in nevada or arizona.

Just now, VertFTW said:

I dont care (anymore) these people were gunned down either...its just part of protecting the 2nd amendment. The gun the guy bought was probably purchased in nevada or arizona.

Still illegal per gun laws to have "high capacity magazines" in the state of california.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Spokesman said 6 off duty cops inside during the shooting, NONE of them armed !!!!

If I am understanding the law correctly it's illegal to carry concealed in California so if they're off duty they're chit out of luck

• Like 1

So if high capacity magazines are banned in California and even the possession of them is considered a felony, what laws does @VertFTW propose since the current ones work so well??

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If I am understanding the law correctly it's illegal to carry concealed in California so if they're off duty they're chit out of luck

WOW ! good thing I don't live there, not even cops ?...GTFOH

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@VertFTW why didn't these laws protect these people?

Not enough laws. Need more laws!

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Still illegal per gun laws to have "high capacity magazines" in the state of california.

The guy shouldnt have had access to guns in the first place...a deep phyc analysis might have caught his criminal mindset...maybe

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So if high capacity magazines are banned in California and even the possession of them is considered a felony, what laws does @VertFTW propose since the current ones work so well??

Gotta start by confiscating all the guns countrywide. 

@VertIsAnIdiot, how should we start that process?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@VertFTW why didn't these laws protect these people?

because the ancient 2nd amendment that doesnt even have relevance in modern america takes priority in this scenario.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Spokesman said 6 off duty cops inside during the shooting, NONE of them armed !!!!

They were off duty and at a bar...why would they need a gun?

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

doesnt even have relevance in modern america takes priority in this scenario.

For sure. I can't find one incident where Americans might need the ability to defend themselves...................

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

The guy shouldnt have had access to guns in the first place...a deep phyc analysis might have caught his criminal mindset...maybe

They ran phyc tests on him in April, he passed the 51 test

• Like 2

Just now, VertFTW said:

where does @I_Take_Roids_m8 live? lol

The great state of Pennsylvania.

I'm sure he would PM you his address if you'd like to swing by. His doorbell is broken though, so just come on in when you get there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm sure he would PM you his address if you'd like to swing by. His doorbell is broken though, so just come on in when you get there.

Haha !!!

• Like 2

Sad for the people involved; on the plus side this fora really needs another meaningful gun debate, they're always so edifying. 

Ban guns/people/tanks/constitutions/cars/Swedes. Delete as applicable. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I actually have another gun nut friend(SN 8layersof**** ) that lives or used to live in Pennsylvania....sounds like that state is perfect for gun nuts to shoot in their backyard.

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Sad for the people involved; on the plus side this fora really needs another meaningful gun debate, they're always so edifying. 

At least the 2nd amendment is still in tact.

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yes, there's nothing new to say on either side.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I actually have another gun nut friend(SN 8layersof**** ) that lives or used to live in Pennsylvania....sounds like that state is perfect for gun nuts to shoot in their backyard.

Yep, I live in Pa and shoot right off my front porch,,,or back deck. Take a piss, and let er rip...good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

They ran phyc tests on him in April, he passed the 51 test

wow...this is why I say it only takes one bad apple to ruin the barrel.....unfortunately its impossible to stop these types of mass killings from happening and protect the 2nd amendment at the same time....One of the two will have to suffer...right now its american people. Is that what you guys reaaaally want?

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

At least the 2nd amendment is still in tact.

Exactly, glad to see you're finally coming to your senses....welcome aboard.