Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

Just now, VertFTW said:

wow...this is why I say it only takes one bad apple to ruin the barrel.....unfortunately its impossible to stop these types of mass killings from happening and protect the 2nd amendment at the same time....One of the two will have to suffer...right now its american people. Is that what you guys reaaaally want?

bushel, city boy

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

wow...this is why I say it only takes one bad apple to ruin the barrel.....unfortunately its impossible to stop these types of mass killings from happening and protect the 2nd amendment at the same time....One of the two will have to suffer...right now its american people. Is that what you guys reaaaally want?

Your logic is: These laws didn't work, need more laws?

Thank god you live in Mexico and don't matter. Move to Sweden with Bubba and learn to sword fight if you're scared.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Your logic is: These laws didn't work, need more laws?

Thank god you live in Mexico and don't matter. Move to Sweden with Bubba and learn to sword fight if you're scared.

No my logic is its either protect the 2nd amendment at all costs(including americans or family members being gunned down) or take down 2nd amendment. Pretty straightfwd.

Any in between solution I have come to realize will just not work.

question for gun nuts...

What goes first in priority for you...2nd amendment or a close family member?

What if you knew ahead of time a close family member was going to be gunned down in a mass shooting but you have the option to press a magic button to abolish the 2nd amendment and save that persons life.

What would you do?

image.png.2581df5947b6f33ee3182121f95bb894.png

Edited by VertFTW

Just now, VertFTW said:

No my logic is its either protect the 2nd amendment at all costs(including americans or family members being gunned down) or take down 2nd amendment. Pretty straightfwd.

Any in between solution I have come to realize will just not work.

Oooh, it's even more stupid than I thought!

Your logic is: Must amend the Constitution to limit the rights of law abiding citizens because of criminals.

So let's leap ahead into the future of Stupid Land (where you're the ruler). What happens when we've banned guns entirely, and these incidents keep happening with guns smuggled into the country? Should we limit the rights of Mexicans next? Then we'll ban guns in Russia, right?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Your logic is: Must amend the Constitution to limit the rights of law abiding citizens because of criminals.

So let's leap ahead into the future of Stupid Land (where you're the ruler). What happens when we've banned guns entirely, and these incidents keep happening with guns smuggled into the country? Should we limit the rights of Mexicans next? Then we'll ban guns in Russia, right?

lol dont have to worry about that since guns have been mass produced in the USA for decades.

I beleive its one or the other....if we abolish the 2nd amendment and ban all guns eventually (may take 100+ years) guns will be taken out of circulation one way or another.

15 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol dont have to worry about that since guns have been mass produced in the USA for decades.

I beleive its one or the other....if we abolish the 2nd amendment and ban all guns eventually (may take 100+ years) guns will be taken out of circulation one way or another.

Your answer is: I don't know?

I didn't think you would. That's where most of you idiots go off track.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

because the ancient 2nd amendment that doesnt even have relevance in modern america takes priority in this scenario.

So the first amendment is ancient then also and should be done away with correct?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

The middle east produces just as much guns as the US does. Are you going to go over there and tell Habib he can't have his AK47?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Exactly. They're just manchildren who have some kind of mental disease that makes them scared of inanimate objects. 

Also, if Vert came into my house unannounced  it would be more like a Hostel movie than anything. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Like I said in my post before. The first amendment is ancient also. Theres no need for it and it arguably.causes more deaths than guns do. Let's get rid of it. 

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

uhh no never said "I dont know"

I say we either protect 2nd amendment even if americans are being gunned down in mass shootings....If this is the case then who cares if innocents get gunned down...It will make no difference to me even if its @Bwana buddies who cares. At least they died for the 2nd amendment.

or

Abolish 2nd amendment and ban, confiscate all guns from civilians.

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The middle east produces just as much guns as the US does. Are you going to go over there and tell Habib he can't have his AK47?

No, scope is only USA. I could care less if they exterminate themselves.

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

.It will make no difference to me even if its @Bwana buddies who cares. At least they died for the 2nd amendment.

Sold !!! I'll take it.

guys....I am actually ok with the 2nd amendment...I just want people to be consistent with what they want..

IE @Bwana when his buddies were almost gunned down he wanted to kill the gunman in the mass shooting....thats being inconsistent. The gunman was just using the 2nd amendment so should have been applauded.

guys....I am actually ok with the 2nd amendment...I just want people to be consistent with what they want..

IE @Bwana when his buddies were almost gunned down he wanted to kill the gunman in the mass shooting....thats being inconsistent. The gunman was just using the 2nd amendment so should have been applauded.

This right here proves that you are retarded and have no clue about anything in the constitution. 

Why are you avoiding my first amendment question loser?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

uhh no never said "I dont know"

I say we either protect 2nd amendment even if americans are being gunned down in mass shootings....If this is the case then who cares if innocents get gunned down...It will make no difference to me even if its @Bwana buddies who cares. At least they died for the 2nd amendment.

or

Abolish 2nd amendment and ban, confiscate all guns from civilians.

I get it, you're not smart enough to follow along with the hypothetical and establish what would happen afterwards. I didn't think you were.

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

What you seem to be too dim to understand is that we have thousands of miles of border to defend. Unless you can successfully eradicate them off the planet, the 340 million people in this country, and well over half a billion on this continent, will find a way to get them in. Plain and simple.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

That's the same way I feel about people from third world chitholes like yourself who cross the border and people cry about their "lives". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I get it, you're not smart enough to follow along with the hypothetical and establish what would happen afterwards. I didn't think you were.

What you seem to be too dim to understand is that we have thousands of miles of border to defend. Unless you can successfully eradicate them off the planet, the 340 million people in this country, and well over half a billion on this continent, will find a way to get them in. Plain and simple.

Theres no point in talking to a child. It would be better to get ahold of his mommy so she can spank him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

weird because you think guns can freely get in to the country no problem but illegals its near impossible?

image.png.22d06ecb3e4ab3fbc2c2fc21ff61065f.png

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

weird because you think guns can freely get in to the country no problem but illegals its near impossible?

image.png.22d06ecb3e4ab3fbc2c2fc21ff61065f.png

If those idiots want to get their anus packed with cocaine and strut their stupid asses across a desert for a hundred miles, they probably will get in. If they line up at the border gate, they won't. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This right here proves that you are retarded and have no clue about anything in the constitution. 

Why are you avoiding my first amendment question loser?

lol posting the 1st amendment below for reference....the first amendment is just saying the gov will not get involved in certain subjects... if we are in the pro 2nd amendment thought train of thought I wouldnt mind taking 2nd amendment out and adding to the 1st amendment that the gov wont get involved in gun related activities(legal or not). That would modernize it IMO.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey foglet, I explicitly told you that you are to tag me in these posts. I am one of the gunGOATS.

dont you mean GunNuts?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

How will getting rid of the second amendment stop this from happening?

Vert has this unique ability to make me wish for the return of cagerattler. Cage was smart, quick, and at times quite funny. Some of his one line retorts were epic.

Vert on the other hand...............

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Marginalizing innocent deaths to promote your agenda, only shows you don't really care about the victims...so you use them as cheap pawns in your rhetoric. I would have gladly shot the gunman, and law enforcement and the potential victims would have thanked me for it. Exercising your 2nd to protect your home, life, or loved ones,,,is a different matter than murdering innocent people whether in their place of worship or a night club.

If you truly can't see that fact, this is a waste of time....by the way, did you vote as an American citizen ?,,,I think not.

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

How will getting rid of the second amendment stop this from happening?

lol I have answered all the gun nut questions and you guys have answered none of mine.....hmmmm

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Marginalizing innocent deaths to promote your agenda, only shows you don't really care about the victims...so you use them as cheap pawns in your rhetoric. I would have gladly shot the gunman, and law enforcement and the potential victims would have thanked me for it. Exercising your 2nd to protect your home, life, or loved ones,,,is a different matter than murdering innocent people whether in their place of worship or a night club.

If you truly can't see that fact, this is a waste of time....by the way, did you vote as an American citizen ?,,,I think not.

Innocent americans dying because of the 2nd amendment is just collateral damage IMO. You are just outraged because it happened to people you know...otherwise you would be indifferent just like ITR.

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol I have answered all the gun nut questions and you guys have answered none of mine.....hmmmm

I've never seen you ask a serious question but you've ducked multiple in this thread. hmmmm

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

I've never seen you ask a serious question but you've ducked multiple in this thread. hmmmm

Bump a question I have dodged and Ill answer it...

Bump a question I have dodged and Ill answer it...

DID YOU FUGGIN VOTE ON TUESDAY ?

Edited by Bwana

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

remove 2nd amendment, make owning any type of gun illegal for civilians, confiscate guns, rinse and repeat.........after about 100+ years you will have a nearly gun free america.

Edited by VertFTW

No, in mexico and didnt want to go to embassy to vote.

Then your not part of our democratic system, you chose not to participate in your DUTY as a citizen, your opinion and voice are mute...you are a MEXICAN, change your citizenship and stay there.

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Then your not part of our democratic system, you chose not to participate in your DUTY as a citizen, your opinion and voice are mute...you are a MEXICAN, change your citizenship and stay there.

lol I pay taxes though so...my voice carries some weight. I voted for trump btw.

lol I pay taxes though so...my voice carries some weight. I voted for trump btw.

No weight, no power, no voice....I can't hear you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

remove 2nd amendment, make owning any type of gun illegal for civilians, confiscate guns, rinse and repeat.........after about 100+ years you will have a nearly gun free america.

There are a lot of issues with that solution.

You can 3D print guns and as technology gets better it gets easier. We also live next to Canada and Mexico. As you may have noticed it's pretty easy to smuggle **** across the border. CB blames all of the states gun issues in bordering states without the same laws.

The economic impact of shutting down thousands of small business owners and large corporations would be devastating. 

Criminals will be more brazen when they realize that they have more and more houses without protection. Cops won't get there in time in most cases.

It's a RIGHT in our Constitution, amended in our Bill of Rights. I have NO intention of relinquishing my weapons, I have no desire to become prey to criminals, I refuse to give up my right as an outdoor sportsman.

I've got the Western part of my state covered, ITR has got the East...it's a Tupac-Biggie thing without the hate.

I owe no apology for conforming to the law.

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

There are a lot of issues with that solution.

You can 3D print guns and as technology gets better it gets easier. We also live next to Canada and Mexico. As you may have noticed it's pretty easy to smuggle **** across the border. CB blames all of the states gun issues in bordering states without the same laws.

The economic impact of shutting down thousands of small business owners and large corporations would be devastating. 

Criminals will be more brazen when they realize that they have more and more houses without protection. Cops won't get there in time in most cases. 

yeah lots of issues with that solution obviously....thats why I said it would take a loooong time....but its doable. The other option is just allow 2nd amendment to smother any regulation as is happening now but be ok with mass shootings as just collateral damage.