Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It's a RIGHT in our Constitution, amended in our Bill of Rights. I have NO intention of relinquishing my weapons, I have no desire to become prey to criminals, I refuse to give up my right as an outdoor sportsman.

I've got the Western part of my state covered, ITR has got the East...it's a Tupac-Biggie thing without the hate.

I owe no apology for conforming to the law.

Im ok with this....just dont be angry outraged etc when innocent americans are gunned down...even if its people you know.

2 minutes ago, America said:

It's ok to be angry but being angry at the gun is fuc*ing stupid.

I don't think you've been paying attention here. Everyone that doesn't live here blames the object used to kill, but only when it's here. When an idiot uses a car or a sword to kill innocent people over there, it's the person's fault.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't think you've been paying attention here. Everyone that doesn't live here blames the object used to kill, but only when it's here. When an idiot uses a car or a sword to kill innocent people over there, it's the person's fault.

Mexicans,,,smh

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I havent said anything about guns...Im talking soley about the 2nd amendment.

36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Highly doubt the death toll would have been as high as 12 had he only been able to procure a sword as opposed to a gun, also there would likely be more chance of survival should you be stabbed by a sword, also an increased chance of tactling the suspect and a decreased chance of the suspect taking his own life before facing justice.

Easier to flee rom a sword than it is a gun

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Highly doubt the death toll would have been as high as 12 had he only been able to procure a sword as opposed to a gun, also there would likely be more chance of survival should you be stabbed by a sword, also an increased chance of tactling the suspect and a decreased chance of the suspect taking his own life before facing justice.

Easier to flee rom a sword than it is a gun

I'd like to see you tackle somebody with a goddamn sword. lol

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

if we abolish the 2nd amendment and ban all guns eventually (may take 100+ years) guns will be taken out of circulation one way or another.

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Abolish 2nd amendment and ban, confiscate all guns from civilians.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

remove 2nd amendment, make owning any type of gun illegal for civilians, confiscate guns, rinse and repeat.........after about 100+ years you will have a nearly gun free america.

23 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I havent said anything about guns...Im talking soley about the 2nd amendment.

You're a lying Mexican

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'd like to see you tackle somebody with a goddamn sword. lol

well it wouldn't be my first plan of action, but in a busy bar full of stools and bottles as well as plenty of other people, if i was cornered i would grab a stool and at least use it as a weapon deflect his swings which would give everyone else plenty of time to tackle him to the floor. If i was cornered and the attacker had a gun, not much i can really fo except hope he misses.

Edited by PunchBag

Just now, PunchBag said:

well it wouldn't be my first plan of action, but in a busy bar full of stools and bottles as well as plenty of other people, if i was cornered i would grab a stool and at least use it as a weapon.

But what would James Corden do?

12 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

If i was cornered and the attacker had a gun, not much i can really fo except hope he misses.

You can always beg for your life, since you don't carry a gun lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

notice how the thesis of all my posts is the 2nd amendment? lol

2nd and guns are the same word to you...don't bullchiit us now.

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You can always beg for your life, since you don't carry a gun lol

do you carry a gun when you go to a bar? alcohol and guns dont mix, not cool.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

@VertFTW before you tag me in something, do your research. Also, I don't care about these sheep that got slaughtered. They choose to live in a communist state where arming yourself is frowned upon and gun laws are already in place.

If people don't want to protect themselves, that's on them. 

And yet you somehow oppose abortion on some moral grounds?

Negro please. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

I’m sure if we ignore this long enough it will stop happening.

I think they need to take a serious look at:

1) Uniform gun laws nation wide

2) Common sense restrictions

3) In depth background checks

4) Waiting period for receipt of gun

5) Domestic abuse or "no fly" records should be a redflag.

4 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

do you carry a gun when you go to a bar? alcohol and guns dont mix, not cool.

Statistically cars & alcohol are a bigger problem, and I carry where ever is legal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Can we all agree that we will never have a "middle ground" as far as gun rights/gun control?

People ignore that we have a lot of laws already in place that just aren't working to stop many crimes. We can make some changes to try to cut down on these events but barring family or friends reporting someone you aren't going to stop a person that is planning a mass killings of any kind. 

These types of mass killings make people freak out but in reality they make up a very small percentage of our total murders. If we want to find a middle ground we should be looking at what can drop the murder rate as a whole while still letting citizens own guns. 

20 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

People ignore that we have a lot of laws already in place that just aren't working to stop many crimes. We can make some changes to try to cut down on these events but barring family or friends reporting someone you aren't going to stop a person that is planning a mass killings of any kind. 

These types of mass killings make people freak out but in reality they make up a very small percentage of our total murders. If we want to find a middle ground we should be looking at what can drop the murder rate as a whole while still letting citizens own guns. 

its pretty much impossible to get a middle ground here since the 2nd amendment gives too much leeway for anyone to own a gun. I agree with you these mass shootings are no big deal....guys like bwana shouldnt worry even if its his buddies.

13 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I agree with you these mass shootings are no big deal....guys like bwana shouldnt worry even if its his buddies.

You're a dooch.

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm pretty sure there was more than one person at the Orlando shooting, and then at the Vegas shooting too.

I tried to Google it, but they're not interested in helping me research conspiracy theories anymore. lol.. You have to sort through a thousand results of things that aren't even close to being related just to find the needle in the haystack. Not even worth my time. But it is actually quite common.

Inb4CleggorOzcallthemcrisisactors

lol Orlando was by far the worst one until Vegas.  One of the fegs has an imdb page is married to a woman.  She's fat.  There's blatant video evidence of someone supposedly shot being carried TOWARDS the night club and when they think they are off camera they let him walk on his own.  They aren't even good at acting and some of them are not only not crying but they are smiling.  It's weird man.

Oh yeah how are those California gun laws working out?  Maximum capacity is ten rounds, right?

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I think they need to take a serious look at:

1) Uniform gun laws nation wide

2) Common sense restrictions

3) In depth background checks

4) Waiting period for receipt of gun

5) Domestic abuse or "no fly" records should be a redflag.

All of these have zero chance of getting done on a widescale level...lol.......maybe 5)

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-45-9mm-gen-5-le-3-mags-w-fs-fixed-sights.html

Damn that's cheap.  Haven't researched Gen 5's myself.  Didn't care for gen 4's.

That 33 round extended mag is pretty dope though.  I need to get one for my 3rd gen G19... you know just in case you need extra bullets and don't wanna get killed reloading during a shooting in a bar.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

All of these have zero chance of getting done on a widescale level...lol.......maybe 5)

You want a full ban, don't back peddle now Mexican.

My state has common sense laws, so I'm used to the usual regulations...other states are more liberal  lax in their rules.

6 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This chit would never happen in a bar in Tennessee btw.  Dude might kill a few people but at least 8 people would be packing and he'd get smoked.

wouldnt happen in canada either! the guy would just politely walk into the bar, order up a pitcher of beer and then watch the hockey game.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

well,  it was a country western bar.  im not sure why this needs to be national news.  a shooting happens down there like every 20 seconds so i dont know why this one gets all the attention.

they need to get over it so the lefties can go back to crying about trump 24/7 on CNN

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

And yet you somehow oppose abortion on some moral grounds?

Negro please. 

I guess you do support killing kids, you were in the service after all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

These were white people though. The libtards have been programmed to freak out every time white people get killed (Even though white people are the devil according to them, which is strange.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also Gen 3 Glocks were the last decent generation. 

I haven't even cleaned my Gen 3 G19 since I was still married in 2013.  I haven't shot any of my guns since March 2017 though.  That was on a camping trip and the women got all b*tchy about us making targets and shooting at cans with good reason.  We were drunk and high on marijuana.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

These were white people though. The libtards have been programmed to freak out every time white people get killed (Even though white people are the devil according to them, which is strange.)

White people are the devil, m8.  We've enslaved the world!

It's not our fault we're the superior race.  These other idiots should get some better chit.

38 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Number 4 was already a federal law for hand guns at one point and is used in quite a few states to this day. They quit using the mandatory waiting period when they completed the background check system which honestly sucks. The last two times I bought a gun I waitied 3 days and they hadn't got a response yet so they can legally sell the gun at that time. 

19 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also @12er© comparing people who can defend themselves to an unborn child. 

Is that why you sold your gun when your kid was born? So you don't get urges to shoot it like you did overseas? 

12er really is a mad backwards proper c*nt, eh?

• Like 1

Vert, follow me here and I'll explain how stupid your train of thought is.

You want to ban guns because it makes killing people easier and they have limited usage? It's for the betterment of the population right?

How about this. Go and get your **** chopped off. Penises are the number one tool used to rape women and children. You should want to do this because it makes civilization safer from rape right. I know you can still rape people with other objects, but it's just easier with a **** because it frees up both hands.

So when you go and chop your **** off, only then can you lecture someone on banning tools because of what someone illegally does with it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Vert, follow me here and I'll explain how stupid your train of thought is.

You want to ban guns because it makes killing people easier and they have limited usage? It's for the betterment of the population right?

How about this. Go and get your **** chopped off. Penises are the number one tool used to rape women and children. You should want to do this because it makes civilization safer from rape right. I know you can still rape people with other objects, but it's just easier with a **** because it frees up both hands.

So when you go and chop your **** off, only then can you lecture someone on banning tools because of what someone illegally does with it.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I guess you do support killing kids, you were in the service after all.

Versus someone who says someone deserves to die because they live in California. You're so full of ****. 

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

Versus someone who says someone deserves to die because they live in California. You're so full of ****. 

It's nothing but gays, Mexicans and CB.  Wine country was so depressing that Freddie killed himself, twice.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also @12er© comparing people who can defend themselves to an unborn child. 

Is that why you sold your gun when your kid was born? So you don't get urges to shoot it like you did overseas? 

It's cool to be pro-life, but don't lie about why you are pro-life. You don't give a **** about human life, as evidenced by your earlier statements. 

You are anti-abortion because that's the party line. At least be honest about it, it's the hypocrisy that is annoying.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 2