Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

57 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Country western is about as gay as an actual night club for romos, m8.  They should stick to square dancing and reach arounds.

country western gets my stamp of thats mad gay yo approval. no denying that. im just surprised that this is getting 24/7 coverage where for the last few years its been nothing but trump.   a bunch of black people in chicago could burn to death in a car fire but youd never even hear a word about it because theyre too upset over the last thing the donald posted on his twitter account.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

country western gets my stamp of thats mad gay yo approval. no denying that. im just surprised that this is getting 24/7 coverage where for the last few years its been nothing but trump

Don't worry in a week this will be forgotten and it will be back to Trump 25/8

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Don't worry in a week this will be forgotten and it will be back to Trump 25/8

well i wont be satisfied until i see steam coming out of nancy pelosi's ears.

By the way, off-duty cops can conceal carry in any state. It's a federal law. They are, however, not protected by that law if they are in an establishment serving alcohol because booze and weapons don't mix. That's just common sense.

23 minutes ago, 12er© said:

It's cool to be pro-life, but don't lie about why you are pro-life. You don't give a **** about human life, as evidenced by your earlier statements. 

You are anti-abortion because that's the party line. At least be honest about it, it's the hypocrisy that is annoying.

What party? The Libertarian party?

Here's my stance on abortion, as per the Libertarian website:

"The U.S. Libertarian Party political platform (2012) states: "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can holdgood-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."

So I have a choice of not agreeing with it. It's nice to not he held to a status quo  isn't it?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh chit son.  12er might have you in check m8 if you support the death penalty.

The death penalty is extreme exertion of state power and that of a tyrannical government. 

I'd rather the victims families decide the persons fate. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The death penalty is extreme exertion of state power and that of a tyrannical government. 

Gang raped in prison by Hustleman and his goons.

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Some people deserve to die, I don't really care who makes the decision...a jury of your peers, victim's family, or God himself...just die.

I know I'm beating a dead horse but people constantly flap their gums about "freedom" and choosing the side that expresses it. Neither side does. I used to be a Republican, mostly a conservative until about 10 years ago and realized that the Republicans don't really care about freedoms or the constitution or actually lowering taxes. That's when I examined myself and my beliefs and saw that I align with the Libertarian party. 

The Libertarian party is kind of goofy and we say extravagant things sometimes but when you get down to the nitty gritty, it's the only party put of the three that actually supports freedom and individual choice and supports the constitution. 

We do align ourselves with the Republican party more so than the Left. 

Check it out.

• Like 1

I support the death penalty, guns and I'm perfectly fine with abortion because if a doctor doesn't do it safetly then idiots are gonna go back to coat hangers. 

That's the beautiful thing about America, no matter how much you ban or condemn something, Americans will always find a way to do it. Hasn't prohibition in the 20s or the war on drugs not been evidence of that? Laws don't mean **** and neither will gun laws. 

If someone is gonna do something they are gonna goddamn well find a way to do it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What party? The Libertarian party?

Here's my stance on abortion, as per the Libertarian website:

"The U.S. Libertarian Party political platform (2012) states: "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can holdgood-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."

So I have a choice of not agreeing with it. It's nice to not he held to a status quo  isn't it?

Scroll down the page to see the Libertarian philosophy on immigration while you're at it. I don't think you actually looked into their beliefs before co-signing on that label.

You're not a libertarian.

But like any following or philosophy it is interrupted differently by individuals, no different than religion the needle points in the direction of the intended.

• Like 1

Just now, Bwana said:

But like any following or philosophy it is interrupted differently by individuals, no different than religion the needle points in the direction of the intended.

Libertarians believe in open borders and freedom of movement for all people.

That's not a matter of interpretation, that's a complete disagreement in core philosophy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Scroll down the page to see the Libertarian philosophy on immigration while you're at it. I don't think you actually looked into their beliefs before co-signing on that label.

I don't agree with everything but I've had no choice but to align myself with that party, otherwise where I live it's not even bipartisan.  Democrats are literally not allowed to run for local government.  You go vote and it's nothing but Republicans running unopposed every election.  That changes in 2020.

2 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That's not a matter of interpretation, that's a complete disagreement in core philosophy. 

Nah m8... we're gonna build that wall and make Mexico pay for it.

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I don't agree with everything but I've had no choice but to align myself with that party, otherwise where I live it's not even bipartisan.  Democrats are literally not allowed to run for local government.  You go vote and it's nothing but Republicans running unopposed every election.  That changes in 2020.

Align yourself with no party. Think for yourself.

12 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Quote where I've stated my beliefs on borders and citizenship, then get back to me.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, Bwana said:

Refugees are offered asylum after going thru a screening process, filling out appropriate documents, and being approved...we owe nobody entry into the country, other than citizens.

They can close the borders, and martial law will ensue.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Quote where I've stated my beliefs on borders and citizenship, then get back to me.

I was actually talking about roids, and I thought you were responding to our conversation.

That said, it took me literally less than a minute to find a post of you stating your beliefs on it in emphatic fashion.

8 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I was actually talking about roids, and I thought you were responding to our conversation.

That said, it took me literally less than a minute to find a post of you stating your beliefs on it in emphatic fashion.

Correct, and that's not "closed" borders, it's not "open" either...appropriate vetting and documentation is fine with me, oh and don't take children off of their mothers either.

Borders need respected, and rules adhered to...simple

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Correct, and that's not "closed" borders, it's not "open" either...appropriate vetting and documentation is fine with me, oh and don't take children off of their mothers either.

Borders need respected, and rules adhered to...simple

Open borders mean anyone can come in at any time, no questions asked. 

This is why it's dumb to idenitfy with any political party or philosophy.

No reasonable person agrees with everything a particular party or philosophy espouses. 

The annoying thing about the new wave of people claiming to be libertarian is that they are mostly republicans who think it makes them sound more intellectual to say they're libertarian without knowing what that party stands for.

• Like 1

Just now, Bwana said:

We appreciate your input and condescending tone...thanks bro

lol. 

Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Also, you liked Roids posts where he called me a baby killer earlier and now you're butthurt about me condescending to you?

Negro please.

53 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

But shooting immigrants at the border isn't?

You are soooooo full of **** dude. 

20 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

This wouldn't have happened if everyone had a gun

You should run for office. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You should run for office. 

ive been saying the same for months and nobody wants to listen. the solution to the 'gun problem' is simply give everybody more guns

you strap an sks or an ar15 on everybody, and aint nobody gonna have the stones to walk into a country and western gay bar with a pistol and try to start shooting off. that chit just wouldnt happen.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

ive been saying the same for months and nobody wants to listen. the solution to the 'gun problem' is simply give everybody more guns

you strap an sks or an ar15 on everybody, and aint nobody gonna have the stones to walk into a country and western gay bar with a pistol and try to start shooting off. that chit just wouldnt happen.

Well considering most of these people commit suicide after they are done I don't really think the fear of dying is an issue. So, no that wouldn't stop them lol.

It would stop so many people getting shot though.......unless you add in the fact that 98% of the population has no idea how to fire a weapon under duress and would probably hit innocents instead of the guy shooting up the place.

4 minutes ago, America said:

Well considering most of these people commit suicide after they are done I don't really think the fear of dying is an issue. So, no that wouldn't stop them lol.

It would stop so many people getting shot though.......unless you add in the fact that 98% of the population has no idea how to fire a weapon under duress and would probably hit innocents instead of the guy shooting up the place.

Yep. Most would actually flee even if they were armed, and the ones who didn't think they had the option to flee would kill bystanders, and a lot of them would shoot each other because they aren't sure which of the multiple armed dudes is the actual shooter.

Would be an absolute ****show.

Edited by 12er©

13 minutes ago, America said:

well true. but if everyone in the club brings their tommy guns and just starts spraying off from every direction in rapid succession, odds are favorable that at least one of the bullets will hit its mark and the perp will go down

sure casualties may happen, but in a country western gay bar, its really not much of an issue if a couple people on the dance floor catch a few stray bullets. sometimes u just gotta take one for the team. 

if in doubt, just  bring a rocket launcher and start chucking grenades and c4. it works in the video games anyways.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

How many times have I stated that I'm all for legal immigration and that it needs to be more fair and less complex? 

Butthurt much baby killer?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Yep. Most would actually flee even if they were armed, and the ones who didn't think they had the option to flee would kill bystanders, and a lot of them would shoot each other because they aren't sure which of the multiple armed dudes is the actual shooter.

Would be an absolute ****show.

That's an idiotic opinion coming from a dude who comes from the military notorious for friendly fire. 

"BuT wE aRe TrAiNED"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

12er talks down to people and then doesn't expect them to retaliate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

Also, you liked Roids posts where he called me a baby killer earlier and now you're butthurt about me condescending to you?

Negro please.

Wait, you're butthurt because I "liked" somebodies post  ?  🤣

Considering the topic of the thread, I expected a hardened veteran such as yourself to explain the mind of a 28 yr old ex-marine that chooses to enter a bar and shoot 12 innocent teenagers. Maybe enlighten us of the rigors of battle and the damage it does to a young soilders mind. Instead you choose to delve into the fine points of political differences, and pick chiit with the chickens over who is deserving to claim a political view.

But hey, you go girl

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Considering the topic of the thread, I expected a hardened veteran such as yourself to explain the mind of a 28 yr old ex-marine that chooses to enter a bar and shoot 12 innocent teenagers. Maybe enlighten us of the rigors of battle and the damage it does to a young soilders mind. Instead you choose to delve into the fine points of political differences, and pick chiit with the chickens over who is deserving to claim a political view.

But hey, you go girl

Likes are srs bsnss

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Bwana said:

But hey, you go girl

Nah, but it's ironic because you got butthurt about my tone. 

57 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

How many times have I stated that I'm all for legal immigration and that it needs to be more fair and less complex? 

Never seen you say that, but I have seen you say the caravan will be good target practice for the military. 

Again, calls me a baby killer, but you're the one advocating shooting civilians. 

57 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That's an idiotic opinion coming from a dude who comes from the military notorious for friendly fire. 

"BuT wE aRe TrAiNED"

Civilian casualties are not the same thing as friendly fire, dummy. 

56 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

12er talks down to people and then doesn't expect them to retaliate.

Is it talking down to someone to point out their blatant hypocrisy when they celebrate the deaths of 12 innocent people the day after pretending they give a **** about abortion?

I attack your ideas, you attack me personally.

You can't handle anyone challenging your opinions so you lash out like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Grow the **** up, snowflake.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Libertarians believe all immigration is legal, by the way.

I'll save you some reading, in their opinion, that caravan you want to shoot up has every right to enter.

12 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Libertarians believe all immigration is legal, by the way.

I'll save you some reading, in their opinion, that caravan you want to shoot up has every right to enter.

"

Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense.

Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Nah, but it's ironic because you got butthurt about my tone. 

Never seen you say that, but I have seen you say the caravan will be good target practice for the military. 

Again, calls me a baby killer, but you're the one advocating shooting civilians. 

Civilian casualties are not the same thing as friendly fire, dummy. 

Is it talking down to someone to point out their blatant hypocrisy when they celebrate the deaths of 12 innocent people the day after pretending they give a **** about abortion?

I attack your ideas, you attack me personally.

You can't handle anyone challenging your opinions so you lash out like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Grow the **** up, snowflake.

Calls someone snowflake, gets upset because someone said they don't care about 12 people butchered in a nightclub. 

We "owe" nobody entry into our country, the caravan can come,,they can knock,,but we don't "have" to let them in.

To say they have the "right" to enter our country, would assume they are citizens...which they are not.

• Like 3

Calls someone snowflake, gets upset because someone said they don't care about 12 people butchered in a nightclub. 

Sure, that's a scumbag thing to say. I probably wouldn't have said anything if you weren't trying to wax philosophical about the morality of abortion yesterday, though. 

I'm just calling it as I see it. Your immediate reaction to someone pointing out your flawed logic is to attack them and bring their kid into it. You're a snowflake who throws a temper tantrum when someone challenges your opinions.

1b8nc8.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

We "owe" nobody entry into our country, the caravan can come,,they can knock,,but we don't "have" to let them in.

To say they have the "right" to enter our country, would assume they are citizens...which they are not.

Fine, but don't try to claim you're a libertarian when you disagree with their core philosophy is all I'm saying.

Also, I never said they should be allowed in. Roids did when said he was a libertarian. He also said we should shoot them the other day. 

He's sending mixed messages, as always, and that is my central thesis of the night.

Edited by 12er©

Just now, 12er© said:

Fine, but don't try to claim you're a libertarian when you disagree with their core philosophy is all I'm saying.

Also, I never said they should be allowed in. Roids did when said he was a libertarian. He also said we should shoot them the other day. 

He's sending mixed messages, as always, and that is my central thesis of the night.

It's called a gimmick. If you're dumb enough to fall for it well....

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

I consider myself the same, or a slightly deranged moderate Republican.

4 minutes ago, 12er© said:

BKer,

I never said I was a Libertarian,,,,I lean that way, along with a mixed breed of other values, I think for myself.

It's called a gimmick. If you're dumb enough to fall for it well....

So edgy, bro.

I wish you were trolling, but I don't believe you.

Just now, Bwana said:

BKer,

I never said I was a Libertarian,,,,I lean that way, along with a mixed breed of other values, I think for myself.

When I said "you" in that post, it was a rhetorical "you", and not meaning you literally. 

8 minutes ago, 12er© said:

When I said "you" in that post, it was a rhetorical "you", and not meaning you literally. 

My wife pulls that move on me, just say what ya mean already lol  😀

Just now, Bwana said:

My wife pulls that move on me, just say what ya mean already lol  😀

I did say what I meant. It was just a generic statement of what you do or don't do, like "you never go **** to mouth."

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Your logic is: These laws didn't work, need more laws?

Thank god you live in Mexico and don't matter. Move to Sweden with Bubba and learn to sword fight if you're scared.

Vert couldn't cut it on the mean streets of Stockholm mate. He'd be run over in seconds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2