Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Vert couldn't cut it on the mean streets of Stockholm mate. He'd be run over in seconds. 

When Vert comes to visit, he never leaves...beware.

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

Align yourself with no party. Think for yourself.

I do and you completely missed the point of what I was saying.  Where I live you literally cannot run for local government as a democrat.  Both of my parents are democrats while the vast majority of my family is republican.  On this very forum I have been called a "libtard" far more than a republican, conservative or whatever you want to say I'm affiliated with just because I don't believe in these liberal gun laws that clearly don't and won't work.

My point was in order to actually have someone on the ticket to oppose an old, rich, white and retired republican the libertarian party must get the signatures so someone can be on the ticket in 2020.  Where I live there's no need to vote when it's one person to choose from...

I don't even know why Sheriff's need to be affiliated with a political party.  Eric Watson was corrupt as ****.  He's married to a bail bondsman and they would camp check points and then have the highest bonds held for her.  He also without a license would sell more than 5 used cars during a year which is illegal.  Some democrat with the last name Lawson DESTROYED him in the recent election but Lawson didn't run as a democrat despite being one.  He ran as a republican.

Try to keep up Chief.  Not everyone lives in New England.

if i lived in america i would buy guns for sure, probably do target shooting and buy guns from movies i enjoy for the cool factor. Saying that though if i could buy a nuke legally and at a price i could afford i would be doing that as well. Imagine having a nuke in your garden, not saying i think either should be legal, just that if they were legal i would want in.

50 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

if i lived in america i would buy guns for sure, probably do target shooting and buy guns from movies i enjoy for the cool factor. Saying that though if i could buy a nuke legally and at a price i could afford i would be doing that as well. Imagine having a nuke in your garden, not saying i think either should be legal, just that if they were legal i would want in.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 2

Yeah that's very accurate of all American gun owners.  The revolver is older than the meth head holding it and what I think is a over/under double barrel is as old as my dead grandparents

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

MODs please merge all american mass shootings into 1 thread, they so common now we dont need separate threads for them.

Most of the current event news stories start in the politics thread, then someone steals them and starts a new thread.

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I do and you completely missed the point of what I was saying.  Where I live you literally cannot run for local government as a democrat.  Both of my parents are democrats while the vast majority of my family is republican.  On this very forum I have been called a "libtard" far more than a republican, conservative or whatever you want to say I'm affiliated with just because I don't believe in these liberal gun laws that clearly don't and won't work.

My point was in order to actually have someone on the ticket to oppose an old, rich, white and retired republican the libertarian party must get the signatures so someone can be on the ticket in 2020.  Where I live there's no need to vote when it's one person to choose from...

I don't even know why Sheriff's need to be affiliated with a political party.  Eric Watson was corrupt as ****.  He's married to a bail bondsman and they would camp check points and then have the highest bonds held for her.  He also without a license would sell more than 5 used cars during a year which is illegal.  Some democrat with the last name Lawson DESTROYED him in the recent election but Lawson didn't run as a democrat despite being one.  He ran as a republican.

A democrat has a much better chance of winning than a libertarian candidate, anywhere in the country. 

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The internet is serious business.

This angle would work better if you weren't slinging vitriol earlier. You don't get to try to cut deep and then pretend you're not being serious when it doesn't work.  

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, 12er© said:

This angle would work better if you weren't slinging vitriol earlier. You don't get to try to cut deep and then pretend you're not being serious when it doesn't work.  

Cool story wannabe. Your God complex is unflattering and its a shame because you probably don't act like this in real life.

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Libertarians don't need to run independent from the Republican party. They need to run on the Republican ticket and take their chance.  It's worked in the past and continues to work. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

The reason why a Libertarian will never win the President election running as a Libertarian is because voters are retards. 

California voters voted against repealing a gas tax. 

Here in my state voters decided to put Tom Wolfe back in office, who wants to raise taxes across the board while doing absolutely nothing. Bar granted the person he was running against was an idiot also, but voters like to shoot themself in the foot. 

Most people just hit straight Democrat or straight Republican. 

46 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cool story wannabe. Your God complex is unflattering and its a shame because you probably don't act like this in real life.

Libertarians don't need to run independent from the Republican party. They need to run on the Republican ticket and take their chance.  It's worked in the past and continues to work. 

Oh, and I'm sure you walk around in real life proudly claiming to be a racist and saying that mass murder victims deserved it because you don't agree with the state laws where they live.

Oh right, this is your gimmick, and then you post some b1tch **** like this. 

44 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The reason why a Libertarian will never win the President election running as a Libertarian is because voters are retards. 

California voters voted against repealing a gas tax. 

Here in my state voters decided to put Tom Wolfe back in office, who wants to raise taxes across the board while doing absolutely nothing. Bar granted the person he was running against was an idiot also, but voters like to shoot themself in the foot. 

Most people just hit straight Democrat or straight Republican. 

The reason they'll never win is because the people supporting them aren't even engaged enough to bother learning what their message is.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Oh, and I'm sure you walk around in real life proudly claiming to be a racist and saying that mass murder victims deserved it because you don't agree with the state laws where they live.

Oh right, this is your gimmick, and then you post some b1tch **** like this. 

The reason they'll never win is because the people supporting them aren't even engaged enough to bother learning what their message is.

Cool story bro. Not everyone is spineless. 

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cool story bro. Not everyone is spineless. 

Right, because the true measure of bravery is to be a loudmouth on internet forum about how badass you are because you went to the range a couple times.

I regularly run intellectual circles around you, which is why you instantly devolve into a blubbering mess slinging insults the second I quote you.

12 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Right, because the true measure of bravery is to be a loudmouth on internet forum about how badass you are because you went to the range a couple times.

I regularly run intellectual circles around you, which is why you instantly devolve into a blubbering mess slinging insults the second I quote you.

Lmfao. Get over yourself m8. You're a nobody. You wasted tax payers money getting an associate's degree just to sort mail. You're laughable that you think you're even in my same league. I'll give you credit, you do write good and use more exotic words to attempt to seem superior, it's a good front but you're still a loser. 

The reality is, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/09/melbourne-bourke-street-attack-dead-injured-man-arrested-stabbings

Police are treating an attack at Bourke Street mall in Melbourne in which one person was stabbed to death and two others injured as a terrorist incident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Australia

Gun laws in Australia are mainly the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement.

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence

image.png.b580a96239017bd9ffeca8b42447cf1a.png

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Kriist !!!.....I'm just trying to drink my morning coffee here, throwing hands right from the git.

We have someone with a God complex trying to boost their ego. Its typical 12er fashion. He doesn't even like facts in the video game thread and gets offended by people. You should check it out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/09/melbourne-bourke-street-attack-dead-injured-man-arrested-stabbings

Police are treating an attack at Bourke Street mall in Melbourne in which one person was stabbed to death and two others injured as a terrorist incident.

Gun laws in Australia are mainly the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement.

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence

RcOFtsr.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lmfao. Get over yourself m8. You're a nobody. You wasted tax payers money getting an associate's degree just to sort mail. You're laughable that you think you're even in my same league. I'll give you credit, you do write good and use more exotic words to attempt to seem superior, it's a good front but you're still a loser. 

Note: I "liked" this, I found it funny, I've gone off the rails this morning...hope that's OK with the Chairman.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

When someone gets upset about another forum member liking by their posts, you have to reevaluate your life. 

Note: I "liked" this too, some people throw hands first thing in the morning...I send love in a manly way.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And you wasted 100k on an education that doesn’t even qualify you to outwit someone with an associates degree.

That is, if your claims of education and job are to be believed, and based on your posting history I don’t see any reason to believe you.

The war between me and 12er will NEVER be over. 

i love you both. vert will not divide us. plz go back to discussing vidya games cordially 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

Just now, 12er© said:

And you wasted 100k on an education that doesn’t even qualify you to outwit someone with an associates degree.

That is, if your claims of education and job are to be believed, and based on your posting history I don’t see any reason to believe you.

Lol. Someone getting triggered by likes on a forum doesn't outwit anyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Only the dumbest, most overcompensating beta males actually. 

Sit in that for awhile, dummy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

*yawn* a 120lb string bean calling someone a beta. Hilarious. 

Hit me up when you hit your growth spurt junior. 

• Like 1

Just now, 12er© said:

That's a conversely a false and arrogant statement, one's "intelligence" doesn't always transfer to print...expressing ones thoughts in a clear and constructive manner has little to do with one's intellect. There are many examples of geniuses who's social skills and ability to communicate outside of their own head, add to their introverted tendencies and earn them names like "dweeb & geek".

I have 2 degrees from Purdue, yet appear as a moron as often as possible to throw people off the track of my magnetic scent.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

5 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Note: I "liked" both of these just to throw gasoline on the fire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That's a conversely a false and arrogant statement, one's "intelligence" doesn't always transfer to print...expressing ones thoughts in a clear and constructive manner has little to do with one's intellect. There are many examples of geniuses who's social skills and ability to communicate outside of their own head, add to their introverted tendencies and earn them names like "dweeb & geek".

I have 2 degrees from Purdue, yet appear as a moron as often as possible to throw people off the track of my magnetic scent.

Exactly. I don't give a **** how intelligent I sound to common people like 12er. Come to the hospital or sit down and talk Chemistry or psychology, something I do have degrees in, and I'll make a fool out of anyone. 

I could have waved my **** around when max Holloway had to pull out of the fight and made a fool put of people who said it was a stroke and I clearly said it was dehydration symptoms and possible kidney issues. I didn't, I educates people. 

12er has nothing better to do with his time. If he would apply his intelligence, he might be able to change the world or someone life instead of being a miserable cuck. 

• Like 2

Vert and I were just slap boxing and then 12er and Roids come along throwing HEAVY HANDS!

Meet me in another thread, you Mexican midget. I don't want to get in the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

As a small community of people, I find it easier to get along than strife for chiits & grins...most people can find a way to amicably disagree on subjects, without defaulting to insults and name calling. When people do that it generally tells me they're making up for inadequacies in their confidence level, seeking instead to derail their opponent with mindfuk games like Conor.

Life's too short for pizzing games on the web, most of us have real shiit to do.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bwana said:

As a small community of people, I find it easier to get along than strife for chiits & grins...most people can find a way to amicably disagree on subjects, without defaulting to insults and name calling. When people do that it generally tells me they're making up for inadequacies in their confidence level, seeking instead to derail their opponent with mindfuk games like Conor.

Life's too short for pizzing games on the web, most of us have real shiit to do.

This is mild compared to the glory days of the forum. However, I agree with you, and I've given up on the long running feuds.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I actually don't have a problem with 12er besides his attitude towards people and him acting like he's better than everyone else.

I'm done arguing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

This really helps your argument if you completely ignore the fact that Australia is an island that doesn't border Mexico.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Exactly. I don't give a **** how intelligent I sound to common people like 12er. Come to the hospital or sit down and talk Chemistry or psychology, something I do have degrees in, and I'll make a fool out of anyone. 

I could have waved my **** around when max Holloway had to pull out of the fight and made a fool put of people who said it was a stroke and I clearly said it was dehydration symptoms and possible kidney issues. I didn't, I educates people. 

12er has nothing better to do with his time. If he would apply his intelligence, he might be able to change the world or someone life instead of being a miserable cuck. 

I don’t want to change the world. This may be hard for you to understand, but my self worth isn’t tied to how much money I make or my job title.

My job is low stress, good benefits, decent pay. I wear a t-shirt and jeans and listen to podcasts for eight hours while getting plenty of exercise. It pays the bills and that’s all I want because if I had the choice, I’d spend all my time at home with my family. 

As for being a miserable cuck, you’re the miserable twat who made it personal in literally your first response. 

If I was as miserable as you think I am, I’d have started making low brow miscarriages jokes as soon as you brought up my kid, I decided to be the bigger man, but there’s only so much pettiness I can take from you.

If you can’t take the heat then don’t express reprehensible opinions in public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love you Roids but your political stances sounds like it was made up by the manatees from the Southpark/Family Guy episode

Pro-life, oppose the death penalty of murders but support Californians being murdered.....

Image result for south park manatee

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I don’t want to change the world. This may be hard for you to understand, but my self worth isn’t tied to how much money I make or my job title.

My job is low stress, good benefits, decent pay. I wear a t-shirt and jeans and listen to podcasts for eight hours while getting plenty of exercise. It pays the bills and that’s all I want because if I had the choice, I’d spend all my time at home with my family. 

As for being a miserable cuck, you’re the miserable twat who made it personal in literally your first response. 

If I was as miserable as you think I am, I’d have started making low brow miscarriages jokes as soon as you brought up my kid, I decided to be the bigger man, but there’s only so much pettiness I can take from you.

If you can’t take the heat then don’t express reprehensible opinions in public.

Lol what a loser. Why are you talking about money when not once did I mention money in this thread? Good for you if you settle for mediocrity, it's the American way after all. 

Go say anything you want about the miscarriage. You think I didn't make jokes about it myself? I know one thing, I wouldn't go on a philosophical retarded tangent like you do, about everything...

"Reprehensible opinions in public". Bro, you wouldn't do anything. I could stand right in front of you and verbally assault you and you wouldn't do chit besides urinate down your pant leg. You're just some half a load foglet with a "legend in their own mind" mind set. Get over yourself. 

This is my final words. You wanna keep going however? I'll keep going. 

15 minutes ago, TUF said:

I love you Roids but your political stances sounds like it was made up by the manatees from the Southpark/Family Guy episode

Pro-life, oppose the death penalty of murders but support Californians being murdered.....

Image result for south park manatee

It's for the shock factor. If you're retarded like 12er, you feed into it. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 10:25 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

@VertFTW before you tag me in something, do your research. Also, I don't care about these sheep that got slaughtered. They choose to live in a communist state where arming yourself is frowned upon and gun laws are already in place.

If people don't want to protect themselves, that's on them. 

@TUF where in that post did I encourage the killing of Commiefornians? Are you retarded also?

Throw yourself in the mix too. What's your profession? Professional drug user or what? 

I think idyb holds that lofty position at the moment, possibly be an opening in the future tho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1