Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Throw yourself in the mix too. What's your profession? Professional drug user or what? 

The guy has an IQ of about 37. If he has a job, it's sweeping a floor somewhere. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Throw yourself in the mix too. What's your profession? Professional drug user or what? 

i could only wish man.... troof

i don't work at the moment m8 so please call me a bumcanfruit, sounds and looks like a nincompoop 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The guy has an IQ of about 37. If he has a job, it's sweeping a floor somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i could only wish man.... troof

i don't work at the moment m8 so please call me a bumcanfruit, sounds and looks like a nincompoop 

Told you. 

13 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@TUF where in that post did I encourage the killing of Commiefornians? Are you retarded also?

Where in my post did i say you encourage it? I said you support it and I'd say that's pretty explicit in the post you quoted. Can't we just all focus on the IRL violence that really matters, the O'driscoll's killed our homies in Red Dead 2

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@12er© I'll be the bigger man. We both said some ****. I apologize. We shouldn't be fighting in a vert thread. He's the real enemy

Good intentions ITR, but BKer doesn't accept heart felt apologies,,,I tried that route to no avail, like a chick just stays mad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

English isn't even my native language and FFS still > Changefl0w 25/8 

braaaapaaa! :lol:

The language you speak has nothing to do with your abundance of chromosomes.

• Haha 1

cashfl0w - "12er/ITR, you're taking everything I worked for. Fred_Flink_Stoned, I'm gonna fight YOUR a**"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

The language you speak has nothing to do with your abundance of chromosomes.

When searching for words and applying the appropriate grammar to express yourself on a forum people are usually beneficial when the language that is spoken on the platform is their native language.

As for you in comparisment to me this is not the case.

2 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

When searching for words and applying the appropriate grammar to express yourself on a forum people are usually beneficial when the language that is spoken on the platform is their native language.

As for you in comparisment to me this is not the case.

*Comparison is the word you were looking for, mouth breather.

Don't pretend the language gap has anything to do with your retardation. That line doesn't work for Vert, and it's not working for you.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Don't pretend the language gap has anything to do with your retardation. That line doesn't work for Vert, and it's not working for you.

Vert is American you donkeykong lol 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

can someone summarize the beef? 

It's morning, boeners on wake up, it's Friday

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@12er© I'll be the bigger man. We both said some ****. I apologize. We shouldn't be fighting in a vert thread. He's the real enemy

I accept your apology and I’m sorry for my part in it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

chash yells

12 thinks he is smart

roidy is acting tuff 

tuff is funny 

i am a bumcanfruit

I don’t know if I’m smart or not, but no one can deny that I’m great at debating and recalling someone’s past posts and using them their own words against them.

When bwana told me to find a post where he stated his thoughts on immigration I think I set a record for grave digging. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 12er© said:

I don’t know if I’m smart or not, but no one can deny that I’m great at debating and recalling someone’s past posts and using them their own words against them.

When bwana told me to find a post where he stated his thoughts on immigration I think I set a record for grave diggLing. 

yeah , you are the one and only true forum detective.

that's why i'm usually very weary when approaching you with cause.

i sucks that i am high af atm and not very on guard so please be a honorable detective if you please :)

18 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

chash yells

12 thinks he is smart

roidy is acting tuff 

tuff is funny 

i am a bumcanfruit

You forgot about PunchBag and his tired routine.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

You forgot about PunchBag and his tired routine.  

PunchBag is James Corden.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 12er© said:

When bwana told me to find a post where he stated his thoughts on immigration I think I set a record for grave digging. 

Actually you misunderstood my request, my point was I never condoned shooting the immigrants nor banning them from entering the country...and you proved my point by posting that same statement.

You raise your hands in victory, when the opponent gets poked in the eye...you're a funny mailman.

PS: You never accepted my apology, but I'm not salty about it BK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

with an iq of 37 you could still go buy a gun in america

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Actually you misunderstood my request, my point was I never condoned shooting the immigrants nor banning them from entering the country...and you proved my point by posting that same statement.

You raise your hands in victory, when the opponent gets poked in the eye...you're a funny mailman.

PS: You never accepted my apology, but I'm not salty about it BK.

1. You clearly are salty about it since you keep bringing it up.

2. I never saw any apology or even know what you are supposedly apologizing for. 

3 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

with an iq of 37 you could still go buy a gun in america

Factually incorrect, James.

On 11/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, Bwana said:

I intended no disrespect by my post, and still contend that I've never met a veteran or Leo that wants guns removed from our society. If you served our country with honor and distinction, I thank you for your service. I was never drafted, nor requested to sign up...instead I went to college and earned 2 degrees, I never claimed otherwise in previous posts.

My previous post of "hide behind me, and fill magazines please" was in response to your insistence of gun restriction. You have a right to your opinion, as do I...and I'll respect your opinion all the same. But the name calling every post is pointless, and falling upon deaf ears from my position. We can agree to disagree in a civil manner, and find common ground where it lies.

My home state has very strict gun regulations and purchase requirements, I'm used to the 5 day waiting period and background check process. Do I think some states need to update their "common sense" laws, yes I do with the risk of upsetting the hardcore. But small sacrifices for the safety and well being of the public, is a small price to pay for harmony in our society. All citizens shouldn't have to own guns to feel safe, they instead should own if they choose because it's a right.

Once again, my apologies if my tone came across as confrontational.

21 minutes ago, 12er© said:

1. You clearly are salty about it since you keep bringing it up.

2. I never saw any apology or even know what you are supposedly apologizing for. 

Looks like a fuggin apology to me, short of blowing you and a reacharound...what do you want ?

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

I think idyb holds that lofty position at the moment, possibly be an opening in the future tho.

not just a drug user, but a professional drug user? hell i take that as a compliment

took decades of practice and stupidity to get where im at but the hard work appears to have paid off.  first off id like to thank my coaches, my sponsors, my dealers, my growers,  the molson brewing corporation.  i couldnt have done it without all of you and without your continuous support i wouldnt be half the f*ckup that i am today.  i would also like to take this opportunity to call out jon jones. where you at mother f*cker? get your chit together and come meet me in the octagon and we'll settle this. bring your bottles of tequila, your cocaine, your rolling papers, and your car keys and we'll see who's the last man left standing.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 3

going back a few pages and it appears as if the 12er vs roids rivalry is more heated than jon jones and DC

that escalatored quickly

u guys should put this chit on fight pass so i would finally have a reason to order fight pass

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Looks like a fuggin apology to me, short of blowing you and a reacharound...what do you want ?

Yea, I didn’t see that post, I probably got distracted with this thread before going back to that one.

that said, I do NOT accept your apology. You said some very hurtful things.

31 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Yea, I didn’t see that post, I probably got distracted with this thread before going back to that one.

🤧

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

What are the odds that Bwana is a alt of someone?

giphy.gif

None, but start your own thread Mexican...we're throwing hands here.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The reason why a Libertarian will never win the President election running as a Libertarian is because voters are retards. 

California voters voted against repealing a gas tax. 

Here in my state voters decided to put Tom Wolfe back in office, who wants to raise taxes across the board while doing absolutely nothing. Bar granted the person he was running against was an idiot also, but voters like to shoot themself in the foot. 

Most people just hit straight Democrat or straight Republican. 

Goddamnit Roids... is your reading comprehension on 12er's level?

I'm not talking about Presidents, senators or even congressman.  I just told that idiot that lives in liberal nation that you quite literally can't even run for local government as a democrat.  Tennessee may alternate republican and democrat governors every 8 years but I'm in more than just the most conservative part of the state.  I'm in the most conservative part of the nation!  It's not the Bible belt it's the goddamn belt buckle!  Counties are tiny in this state and there's like 383 churches in this little motherf*cker!  From tiny to Mega churches with WiFi and coffeehouses.  I love what my tax money is spent on.  The police direct traffic at the newest mega church.

They string democrats up from a tree branch by their testicles around here.

And for that idiot 12er we know we aren't winning right out of the gate.  We still need signatures.  We can't even fill up the max capacity of 32 private room at the Tex Mex joint.  Recently we were bumped for a soccer team and we took the patio!

3 hours ago, 12er© said:

alright boys, looks like we're going deep into the championship rounds.

this may very well be a FOTY candidate

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright boys, looks like we're going deep into the championship rounds.

this may very well be a FOTY candidate

He's got a lot of feelings close to the surface, for a Seal Team 6 member...but hey I tried to extend the olive branch, now I DEFINITELY salty.

10 hours ago, Bwana said:

Good intentions ITR, but BKer doesn't accept heart felt apologies,,,I tried that route to no avail, like a chick just stays mad.

Knew all along you were full of chit on the subject of forum civility!

• Like 1