Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Knew all along you were full of chit on the subject of forum civility!

Stoner back up and read what really happened, I know most of your brain cells are dead...read slowly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

not just a drug user, but a professional drug user? hell i take that as a compliment

took decades of practice and stupidity to get where im at but the hard work appears to have paid off.  first off id like to thank my coaches, my sponsors, my dealers, my growers,  the molson brewing corporation.  i couldnt have done it without all of you and without your continuous support i wouldnt be half the f*ckup that i am today.  i would also like to take this opportunity to call out jon jones. where you at mother f*cker? get your chit together and come meet me in the octagon and we'll settle this. bring your bottles of tequila, your cocaine, your rolling papers, and your car keys and we'll see who's the last man left standing.

the only opening idyb is waiting for is gsp's **** crack

Edited by PunchBag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

the only opening idyb is waiting for is gsp's **** crack

 

i would also like to take this opportunity to call out gsp's butt crack.  come at me bro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bwana said:

Stoner back up and read what really happened, I know most of your brain cells are dead...read slowly.

The reason doesn't matter, does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. @Bwana is going through an interesting phase of his fora development. When he arrived he was a model of civil discourse. Now he's throwing heavy hands with war vets and geriatrics. 

As a wise man once said.... the forum changes a man. 

I still think he's crom. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. @Bwana is going through an interesting phase of his fora development. When he arrived he was a model of civil discourse. Now he's throwing heavy hands with war vets and geriatrics. 

As a wise man once said.... the forum changes a man. 

I still think he's crom. 

Bubba not so,

I visited and lurked here for a couple years reading posts, and understood who some of the members were from their posts...and I checked on fighter status and upcoming bouts. I try to be polite to everyone no matter who they are, and can converse with most anyone from any culture or background. Some members here have some sort of history, I stay out of that mix because it's none of my business. I've been here long enough now to understand most of the members demeanor and posting style, some I'm still trying to figure out what makes them tick.

A couple of the same members only come here to stir the pot, every post is to disagree or insult people....they want the attention, they like the spotlight as a blacksheep. I'm cool with that really, every family needs a drunk or retard in the family just to teach the little kids what path not to choose. The same members jump site to site, always doing the same thing...they never actually become part of the group, nor do they intend to do so....they throw biitch comments, then run away to do it again.

If people want to argue and fight I could care less, but if you get blood on my new white shirt I'll smash a frosted beer mug on your face...yea, it's like that.

PS: There's only 10 fuggin people here, there's no hiding behind anything...I'm honest, and consistent whether others agree with me or not...I have no need to pretend to be someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Bubba not so,

I visited and lurked here for a couple years reading posts, and understood who some of the members were from their posts...and I checked on fighter status and upcoming bouts. I try to be polite to everyone no matter who they are, and can converse with most anyone from any culture or background. Some members here have some sort of history, I stay out of that mix because it's none of my business. I've been here long enough now to understand most of the members demeanor and posting style, some I'm still trying to figure out what makes them tick.

A couple of the same members only come here to stir the pot, every post is to disagree or insult people....they want the attention, they like the spotlight as a blacksheep. I'm cool with that really, every family needs a drunk or retard in the family just to teach the little kids what path not to choose. The same members jump site to site, always doing the same thing...they never actually become part of the group, nor do they intend to do so....they throw biitch comments, then run away to do it again.

If people want to argue and fight I could care less, but if you get blood on my new white shirt I'll smash a frosted beer mug on your face...yea, it's like that.

PS: There's only 10 fuggin people here, there's no hiding behind anything...I'm honest, and consistent whether others agree with me or not...I have no need to pretend to be someone else.

Yea, this is all untrue. You keep butting into my arguments with other people, that's the only reason you're involved. I also never insulted you, I explained why you were wrong and you started calling me a baby killer.

You are full of ****.

Also, my response to your "apology" was a joke because you didn't owe me an apology in the first place. I thought that would be obvious because you didn't say anything particularly bad to me and I easily accepted the apology of Roids, but I don't think you understood that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And again, he proves my point....my work is done here.

Yea, totally, I come back 18 hours later and you're still crying about it. Your point is proven.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. @Bwana is going through an interesting phase of his fora development. When he arrived he was a model of civil discourse. Now he's throwing heavy hands with war vets and geriatrics. 

As a wise man once said.... the forum changes a man. 

I still think he's crom. 

I think the inflection point was when I questioned his reasoning on donating blood 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I think the inflection point was when I questioned his reasoning on donating blood 

Dude,

The city made a public announcement to donate blood for the victims and first responders that were shot, I made the drive down and donated blood....you acted like it was silly and hypocritical for me to do so ? I felt a need to contribute if it would help, and get chastised for doing my civic duty(see voting also). The hospitals needed blood, and should have the tools necessary to do their job...some talk, some do.

Donating blood for victims and being in favor of the 2nd aren't contradicting values, no matter what you may think.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Dude,

The city made a public announcement to donate blood for the victims and first responders that were shot, I made the drive down and donated blood....you acted like it was silly and hypocritical for me to do so ? I felt a need to contribute if it would help, and get chastised for doing my civic duty(see voting also). The hospitals needed blood, and should have the tools necessary to do their job...some talk, some do.

Donating blood for victims and being in favor of the 2nd aren't contradicting values, no matter what you may think.

Vert lives in Mexico. A place where they take axes to women and film it. A place where they behead people and film it. Theres a reason why nobody wants to go to Mexico for the Mexican dream. Ignore that idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Bubba not so,

I visited and lurked here for a couple years reading posts, and understood who some of the members were from their posts...and I checked on fighter status and upcoming bouts. I try to be polite to everyone no matter who they are, and can converse with most anyone from any culture or background. Some members here have some sort of history, I stay out of that mix because it's none of my business. I've been here long enough now to understand most of the members demeanor and posting style, some I'm still trying to figure out what makes them tick.

A couple of the same members only come here to stir the pot, every post is to disagree or insult people....they want the attention, they like the spotlight as a blacksheep. I'm cool with that really, every family needs a drunk or retard in the family just to teach the little kids what path not to choose. The same members jump site to site, always doing the same thing...they never actually become part of the group, nor do they intend to do so....they throw biitch comments, then run away to do it again.

If people want to argue and fight I could care less, but if you get blood on my new white shirt I'll smash a frosted beer mug on your face...yea, it's like that.

PS: There's only 10 fuggin people here, there's no hiding behind anything...I'm honest, and consistent whether others agree with me or not...I have no need to pretend to be someone else.

Lol, of course I don't think you're Crom. 

You're way off beam about 12er and CB though if you think they're not part of this community. They're a fundamental part of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Geezuz, be man enough to walk away.

Do you have any self-awareness whatsoever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, of course I don't think you're Crom. 

You're way off beam about 12er and CB though if you think they're not part of this community. They're a fundamental part of it. 

18er's think they borrow Cashflows gimmick and then take over. It's embarrassing tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He even tried to use Cashflows technique of responding without quoting you to try to get the final word!

Cashflow needs to either let us know that this kid is officially his apprentice or I'm filing a grievance for trademark violations.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, of course I don't think you're Crom. 

You're way off beam about 12er and CB though if you think they're not part of this community. They're a fundamental part of it. 

I never said they weren't part of the community, see below.

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

every family needs a drunk or retard in the family just to teach the little kids what path not to choose.

 

I'm not here to argue, I'll just eliminate them from my radar...you don't always get along with everyone at the party, sometimes you just drift to the other side of the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I never said they weren't part of the community, see below.

 

I'm not here to argue, I'll just eliminate them from my radar...you don't always get along with everyone at the party, sometimes you just drift to the other side of the room.

You forgot the part immediately after the little snippet you chose.

"The same members jump site to site, always doing the same thing...they never actually become part of the group, nor do they intend to do so....they throw "biitch comments, then run away to do it again."

Just remember you little ingrate, CB and I were here for years before you and we'll still be here after you rage quit.

Edited by 12er©

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 member rustled I gave blood to victims of a shooting.

1 member rustled I offered an apology he said I didn't owe him.

1 member rustled because I've changed my persona when attacked.

1 member that's just rustled when he wakes up from a stoner night.

 

I don't feel the need to defend myself for my actions, It's been a good day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

1 member rustled I gave blood to victims of a shooting.

1 member rustled I offered an apology he said I didn't owe him.

1 member rustled because I've changed my persona when attacked.

1 member that's just rustled when he wakes up from a stoner night.

 

I don't feel the need to defend myself for my actions, It's been a good day

 I'm annoyed that you've been in here crying about it for 18 hours and then when I notice it you start telling me to walk away as if you're not in here being a petty little cuck. It's very feminine of you.

It's also ironic that you say I'm condescending when you're talking about who is part of the community and civil discourse. B1tch, you've been here for 4-5 months and I didn't even notice you until this week. Furthermore, you're over here calling me baby killer and then trying to lecture people on being civil? 

You can either call me a baby killer, or you can stick your nose in the air and pretend to be a paradigm of civil discourse. You don't get to do both. 

Here's a tip for you, next time I'm in an argument with someone else, shut the **** up and mind your own ****ing business. 

Edited by 12er©

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Feel better now ?

Nope, because you're still too high from smelling your own farts to realize what a self-aggrandizing **** you sound like.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12er© said:

Nope, because you're still too high from smelling your own farts to realize what a self-aggrandizing **** you sound like.

I have never heard that word before... and assumed you were the victim of a particularly unusual auto-correct.

Turns out you learn something every day. Good word and usage. I will shortlist it for next week's word of the week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I have never heard that word before... and assumed you were the victim of a particularly unusual auto-correct.

Turns out you learn something every day. Good word and usage. I will shortlist it for next week's word of the week. 

The student has become the master!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Nope, because you're still too high from smelling your own farts to realize what a self-aggrandizing **** you sound like.

 

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I have never heard that word before...

wtf? really?  

Bubba, I am disappoint.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Get it all out, get all your anxieties off your chest, take a pill...then relax.

Shut up, stupid. This is a Robert Sparks sesquipedalian thread now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

 

wtf? really?  

Bubba, I am disappoint.  

If I'm being honest, I was a little surprised he had never heard it either.

Must be more commonly used in the U.S.

In a related note, I used the word ambivalent around my wife the other day and she said "good word."

It made me think of Robert and smile.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12er© said:

Shut up, stupid. This is a Robert Sparks sesquipedalian thread now.

 

Shadow boxing, thinking he's kicking azz lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You forgot the part immediately after the little snippet you chose.

"The same members jump site to site, always doing the same thing...they never actually become part of the group, nor do they intend to do so....they throw "biitch comments, then run away to do it again."

Just remember you little ingrate, CB and I were here for years before you and we'll still be here after you rage quit.

I wouldn't make promises about how long the geezer is going to be alive. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bwana said:

Shadow boxing, thinking he's kicking azz lol

More interesting people have arrived, so I'm done with you.

Run along now, I'll summon you when I feel like abusing you some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12er© said:

If I'm being honest, I was a little surprised he had never heard it either.

Must be more commonly used in the U.S.

In a related note, I used the word ambivalent around my wife the other day and she said "good word."

It made me think of Robert and smile.

I mean...i don't want to blow my own trumpet but I think if it was commonly used over here I would know it. It's like another great word you brought into my life - fillerbuster. I don't think we use that either. 

Ha, excellent. It's a great word. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I wouldn't make promises about how long the geezer is going to be alive. 

It's less about CB's longevity and more-so about the fact that Bwana will probably catch CC in a blackout rage soon and get run off in short order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Run along now, I'll summon you when I feel like abusing you some more.

I'm the guy that owned you at every job you ever had.

I'm the guy that hired & fired you every time.

I'm the guy with a car that costs more than your house.

I'm the guy with a house that is valued at more than your portfolio.

I'm the guy that sees you for what you really are.

I'm the one that calls you out for your bs.

I'm the one that's not intimidated by your wantabe tough guy act.

I'm the one that knows you're a POS.

I'm the guy that responds to you as a favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

@VertFTW is wondering when you guys are going to start comparing d icks

Cold, windy, and snowing here today...probably not a good day for that 😀

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

@VertFTW is wondering when you guys are going to start comparing d icks

We've already established that he's a woman, I'm not sure if he's had the surgery yet or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

@VertFTW is wondering when you guys are going to start comparing d icks

I had a **** grab my tape measure one time.

You like that, don't you, you Mexican midget?!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Americans going too America

 

what can ya do but leave em to it , and nothing says America more than a mass shooting.

Edited by PunchBag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I mean...i don't want to blow my own trumpet but I think if it was commonly used over here I would know it. It's like another great word you brought into my life - fillerbuster. I don't think we use that either. 

Ha, excellent. It's a great word. 

*filibuster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×