Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Thousand Oaks bar mass shooting

16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he's a cole alt lol

I'd be surprised if it was Cole. Did his BEG account get banned already?

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

I'd be surprised if it was Cole. Did his BEG account get banned already?

that wasnt actually him that was a sobercuban trolling job.   i believe she tapped out and asked to be bant a while ago

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

that wasnt actually him that was a sobercuban trolling job.   i believe she tapped out and asked to be bant a while ago

What makes you think this is Cole?

On 11/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, 12er© said:

What makes you think this is Cole?

The BEG account most definitely wasn't Cole that was a ruse. If Bwana is an alt then my guess would be it's probably Crom. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

The BEG account most definitely wasn't Cole that was a ruse. If Bwana is an alt then my guess would be it's probably Crom. 

Let it go lol, I'm not an alt.

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Let it go lol, I'm not an alt.

I'm not the one pushing that only commented on it and frankly i don't care either way. 

12 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I'm not the one pushing that only commented on it and frankly i don't care either way. 

You bumped a 6 week old thread mate. 

And rightly so! I had to endure at least a year of being accused of being crom. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You bumped a 6 week old thread mate. 

And rightly so! I had to endure at least a year of being accused of being crom. 

LMAO! I didn't notice that till just now. SMH & my apologies. 

Bwana's sig caught my attention in another thread i clicked on that since i saw him beefing with 12'er the other day & was curious why he thought it was important enough to sig.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Bwana's sig caught my attention in another thread i clicked on that since i saw him beefing with 12'er the other day & was curious why he thought it was important enough to sig. 

Yea the 6 week old is what got me too, buy hey carry on lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Definitely not Cromwell and you should be sued for defamation of character for implying that crom is this salty f@ggot.

• Thanks 1

The hilarious part is that he didn’t get that I was being sarcastic, I thought I laid it on pretty thick, especially if you saw the comment in context.

He’s definitely an alt, but not cole either. 

16 hours ago, 12er© said:

Definitely not Cromwell and you should be sued for defamation of character for implying that crom is this salty f@ggot.

There's also the small point of order that crom is not currently bant. He was reprieved but doesn't post much. 

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

There's also the small point of order that crom is not currently bant. He was reprieved but doesn't post much. 

That makes far too much sense for this group, stick to gaming analogy's for the win  :)

PS: Don't know who Cole is, but he must be a great fukn guy if everyone thinks I'm him...Merry Christmas to you Cole, If you're out there !!!

On 12/13/2018 at 12:22 PM, sobercuban said:

I only use PayPal for conducting Ebay transactions for the past 5 years .  Probably 500 transactions buying and selling.  No problems thus far.

Edit: I take that back, CB sent me money via PayPal to deposit on a poker site several years ago and he did it as a cash advance on his credit card.  They locked the funds up and requested all sorts of **** from us.  It didn't effect the $$ already in my account or anything, just the $$ he sent.  

On 12/13/2018 at 12:39 PM, Bwana said:

No wonder you bant him

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That makes far too much sense for this group, stick to gaming analogy's for the win  :)

PS: Don't know who Cole is, but he must be a great fukn guy if everyone thinks I'm him...Merry Christmas to you Cole, If you're out there !!!

How did you know CB was bant a few years ago? Just come clean bro

On 12/13/2018 at 1:22 PM, sobercuban said:

Edit: I take that back, CB sent me money via PayPal to deposit on a poker site several years ago and he did it as a cash advance on his credit card.  They locked the funds up and requested all sorts of **** from us.  It didn't effect the $$ already in my account or anything, just the $$ he sent.  

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

How did you know CB was bant a few years ago? Just come clean bro

I'm referring to his current ban/vacation, and joked to Sober it was because he sent money...do you actually read Top 20 ?

You and your lil' friends can keep pushing the "alt conspiracy" all you want, it's only confirming the humor in it all.

29 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm referring to his current ban/vacation, and joked to Sober it was because he sent money...do you actually read Top 20 ?

You and your lil' friends can keep pushing the "alt conspiracy" all you want, it's only confirming the humor in it all.

for having 1.5k posts you sure are well versed in board lingo lol..........

Just now, VertFTW said:

for having 1.5k posts you sure are well versed in board lingo lol..........

I read, I comprehend, "when in Rome"...you should try it sometime.

As I've stated in the past, I visited the board for 2 years or so before signing up. I mainly stuck to the UFC section, and read members thoughts on upcoming fights and current news. So some of the members stuck out from thoughtful or funny posts, and I enjoyed the banter that ensued with the posters. Then 1 day I signed up, to be called an alt from the day of my arrival,,,any Mod is more than welcome to confirm my supposed alt status, from email/IP addy if they choose...but that's not going to happen.

There are many members here I don't know, and many that seem to be gone. I don't know everyone's history, whether disputes or piss that wasn't drank. You and others can believe that or not, I really don't give a shiit. I don't cause problems for the Mod staff, nor have any beefs with other members...why would I need/want to use an alt ? Most alts I've ever seen cause problems till they're banned again, then start another alt...breaking every rule, and cursing out Mods they're mad at for some old reason. None of those descriptions fit me at all, give it up you're embarrassing your self...and not reaching the potential of your Top 20 bro.

You're going to win the "worst poster of the year award", no need pushing me into the mix...the trophy is all yours, you've earned it.

23 minutes ago, Bwana said:

. Then 1 day I signed up, to be called an alt from the day of my arrival,,,

I'll admit to thinking you were an alt early on m8 but you fit into the forum well and you post some good chit so one way or another who really gives a f**k, lol.

Cept Vert of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TwennyFo said:

I'll admit to thinking you were an alt early on m8 but you fit into the forum well and you post some good chit so one way or another who really gives a f**k, lol.

Cept Vert of course.

Thank you Sir,

I really try to get along with everyone, have had some recent miscues but hope those heal themselves and fade away...just here for the conversation and fun. We all have enough drama in our lives, I don't need anymore added to my plate over a forum pizzing battle.

Thanks for the words Twenny

• Like 1