Weidman_The_God

Props to Jacare

6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

True but that's him now went 1-4, and there is only so far "yeah but he was winning up until that point" goes.

Either needs a step back in competition at Middleweight next fight (Branch would be good) or a move up to Lightheavyweight and fight a Reyes, Glover or OSP can't honestly say I think he is deserving of a top 5 opponent right now on his current run.

Again it really can't be overstated, even more so since it happened this many times. But then again this is partly why we all love mma so much, anything can happen at any given moment. 

1 minute ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Again it really can't be overstated, even more so since it happened this many times. But then again this is partly why we all love mma so much, anything can happen at any given moment. 

You only get to take so many L's even if you were a champion before. Think about his record now 4-1 is a very bad swing considering how dominant Weidman used to be now say he loses another 1, 2 even 3. He would end up the BJ Penn of the Middleweight division. If he keeps going this way nobody is going to remember how close he was to winning all of those fights.

Poor management if he gets anyone inside the top 5 of either division. Because one he just needs a step back in competition and two somebody should have a chance to make their bones off of Weidman. Cannonier or Branch should get a crack at him.

35 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Whittaker - probably lost his last fight, always injured now

Kelvin - fat welterweight who lost to LOL Weidman

Romero - 47 years old

Israel - maybe

Luke - Hooft's gym broke him, he sucks now

Weidman - LOL

Jacare - nearly 40 years old, but a decent fighter

Costa - exposed in his last fight. No gas tank. People will start to drag him into deep waters and drown him.

Branch - tapped to strikes against Rockhold and got KO'ed by Cannonier

Antonio Carlos jr - wut

Come on, son.

17 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

You only get to take so many L's even if you were a champion before. Think about his record now 4-1 is a very bad swing considering how dominant Weidman used to be now say he loses another 1, 2 even 3. He would end up the BJ Penn of the Middleweight division. If he keeps going this way nobody is going to remember how close he was to winning all of those fights.

Poor management if he gets anyone inside the top 5 of either division. Because one he just needs a step back in competition and two somebody should have a chance to make their bones off of Weidman. Cannonier or Branch should get a crack at him.

I think most people that actually do watch the sport will remember the truth. Especially with how bizarre it is.

I agree he should take a step back though in his next fight, Branch or Corey Anderson are both good matchups next time out. 

Please don't compare Weidman to bj Penn though, the 2 are just not in the same category. Chris is a much far far superior fighter

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Come on, son.

Solid troll post. You can do the same dismissive condescending responses for every fighter in every other division too lol

5 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

I think most people that actually do watch the sport will remember the truth. Especially with how bizarre it is.

I agree he should take a step back though in his next fight, Branch or Corey Anderson are both good matchups next time out. 

Please don't compare Weidman to bj Penn though, the 2 are just not in the same category. Chris is a much far far superior fighter

90% or the common fan will see 1-4 and think he's on a serious decline I have always gave him the Mousasi loss even though he was guilty of playing to it as well. Hell I will even give him the Rockhold one even though I think its a terrible excuse but Romero and Jacare just turned his lights out there is no ifs and buts or maybe's.

Just as Branch is coming off a loss also reckon it makes sense.

Hey BJ won two belts, beat Hughes, Sherk, Gomi. BJ is currently 1-7-1 Chris is 1-4 a few more losses in a row could risk fooking up his legacy. Even though I said Branch I think LHW sounds like a good idea for him he didn't look big at Middleweight but heard he cuts quite a lot of weight.

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

90% or the common fan will see 1-4 and think he's on a serious decline I have always gave him the Mousasi loss even though he was guilty of playing to it as well. Hell I will even give him the Rockhold one even though I think its a terrible excuse but Romero and Jacare just turned his lights out there is no ifs and buts or maybe's.

Just as Branch is coming off a loss also reckon it makes sense.

Hey BJ won two belts, beat Hughes, Sherk, Gomi. BJ is currently 1-7-1 Chris is 1-4 a few more losses in a row could risk fooking up his legacy. Even though I said Branch I think LHW sounds like a good idea for him he didn't look big at Middleweight but heard he cuts quite a lot of weight.

There's no decline. Maybe he just was never that good, like a lot of us legends have been saying for quite some time now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Chris is winning the fights how exactly? Because I'm only seeing him get knocked the **** out.

Sure, but you don’t even watch this chit, so from the 15 second gif you watched of the end, that was all you saw. 

• Like 1