Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Henry Cejudo to defend flyweight title vs TJ Dillashaw at UFC 233

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/update-henry-cejudo-to-defend-flyweight-title-vs-tj-dillashaw-at-ufc-233/

Image result for cejudo vs dillashaw

The first pay-per-view of the year may have its headliner.

According to MMAFighting, Henry Cejudo vs. TJ Dillashaw is targeted for the card in Anaheim, California on January 26. What weight class that the bout will be at is unknown right now. However, it seems to make the most sense to have the fight at bantamweight given the fact it is reported that the UFC is closing the flyweight division.

The fight would be the main event to an already stacked card. Fights that have been reported are Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler and Dominick Cruz vs John Lineker, while Paul Felder will fight James Vick which has been confirmed by the UFC.

Brett Okamoto reported:

Breaking: TJ Dillashaw will move DOWN in weight to challenge Henry Cejudo for the flyweight title at UFC 233 on Jan. 26 in Anaheim, per multiple sources.

Dillashaw will try to become UFC’s sixth male two-weight champ. Full story coming to @ESPN.

Who you got?

• Like 1

TJ is an idiot.  I doubt he makes weight and if he does he gets sparked unconscious inside one round.

I thought they were folding this division and Cejudo was getting a crack at the 135 strap because he's the champ at flyweight...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

TJ is an idiot.  I doubt he makes weight and if he does he gets sparked unconscious inside one round.

I thought they were folding this division and Cejudo was getting a crack at the 135 strap because he's the champ at flyweight...

By the sounds of thing TJ's the one calling the shots so he probably got to pick what division they fought at.

TJ gets dropped in every fight at 135.  Imagine this idiot ten pounds lighter.  Literally anyone at 125 could touch his chin and he would be Bambi on ice.  He will be severely dehydrated if he even makes the weight.  185ers that have or are moving up to 205 how well they take a punch after cutting a stupid amount of weight.

I'm not trolling the boy will get sat down

• Like 4

Just now, Jolldan said:

By the sounds of thing TJ's the one calling the shots so he probably got to pick what division they fought at.

Sucks for him.  He will open as a nice favorite and I will celebrate when his chinny **** eats the canvas.

As far as wrestling credentials... TJ Dillashaw was an absolute chump on the mat.  Henry Cejudo isn't just an Olympian.  He's a goddamn gold medalist.

Vegas... I beg you to make this delusional retard a heavy favorite.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

As far as wrestling credentials... TJ Dillashaw was an absolute chump on the mat.  Henry Cejudo isn't just an Olympian.  He's a goddamn gold medalist.

Vegas... I beg you to make this delusional retard a heavy favorite.

Very ironic of you to call someone delusional retard right now lol. TJ will destroy Cejudo. KO within 2 rounds.

I think Cejudo pulls of an upset here.

His stand up is getting better each day and he’s a gold medalist. That Olympic wrestling team have some serious talent in the ufc right now. Cejudo, Askren and DC...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RadLad said:

Very ironic of you to call someone delusional retard right now lol. TJ will destroy Cejudo. KO within 2 rounds.

No... that will not happen.  TJ Dillashaw was an absolute scrub on the mat.  King Henry won a gold medal and the boxing is a wash.  TJ's chin is trash at 135.  At 125 my girlfriend would put him on skates and she could weigh in without a weight cut.

That idiot is extremely overrated because Cody fought like a moron back to back fights.

I am out, clearly just wolf tickets now, why have the fight at a weight class that is not there anymore, literally setting TJ up in a win win situation, he loses, so what he still has his belt. Fight literally makes no sense, don't see TJ making that weight either

I think TJ's footwork will be too much for Henry to deal with, head kick will end it on an ankle dive....but the weight class could change that if it goes 125.

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I think TJ's footwork will be too much for Henry to deal with, head kick will end it on an ankle dive....but the weight class could change that if it goes 125.

TJ's chin is deteriorating.  Ten more pounds is a lot to cut for a midget.  His brain will not be hydrated.

Remember when this idiot thought he could beat Conor McGregor at 145?  lol that fight would have been hysterical.  Conor has made a career out of TKOing midgets like TJ.  Conor would break his jaw in 3 places.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

TJ's chin is deteriorating.  Ten more pounds is a lot to cut for a midget.  His brain will not be hydrated.

Remember when this idiot thought he could beat Conor McGregor at 145?  lol that fight would have been hysterical.  Conor has made a career out of TKOing midgets like TJ.  Conor would break his jaw in 3 places.

Lol 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

My point was if the fight is at 125, TJ gets ko'd...at 135 TJ wins.

Either way Conor would kill TJ in 30 seconds or less.

49 minutes ago, RadLad said:

I bet people said the same about Cody against TJ. 

Conor is a hell of a lot bigger than Cody

• Like 1