Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Mike Perry dove for ankles

Recommended Posts

No, Cowboy went for a takedown and failed. Perry then took him down out of principal and then got subbed because he doesn't even know what BJJ is. His black belt is in HANDS.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

That is all.

Tonight's a good night Sober. Tonight is a pretty damn good night. My boy has more wins than anyone else in UFC history and he did it in his hometown against a piece of chit.

Hell I couldn't have wrote that any better.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for Plank he earned it.  I’ve never disliked him.  Mike deserved to get subbed.  I knew it was over when he took it to the ground and couch slammed the phone.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oh yeah America I’ll update my AV when I get home.  I’m at my father’s house.  Oz I’ll update my username as well.

Here ya go buddy

 

20121223024306_Raquel_Pennington.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Who would've guessed that Perry would end up being a bigger hype job than Sage?

I would unironically pick Sage over Perry

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perry tweeted Cerrone and said he broke his arm. Not sure if he was just being "Platinum" or if Cerrone really did break his arm.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, America said:

Perry tweeted Cerrone and said he broke his arm. Not sure if he was just being "Platinum" or if Cerrone really did break his arm.

The way Cerrone was torquing on it he might have

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

That is all.

 

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

He dove for ankles in his last 3 fights

"Oh so you're a wrestler now?"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Perry join Jackson-Wank, turns to ****

That's his 4th loss in a row what you mean by "turns to"? And don't tell me that Felder fight was a win, going to a decision as a WW banger against a LW is a loss in anyone's books, right? Don't get confused though I'm no Perry hater. I was lucky enough to see Platinum at his best live, when he was knocking out D league bums. He was fun to watch then.

Props to the platinum squad for selling all dem wolf tickets to ya subordinate homies. I cleaned up on cowboy at +175, who could turn that down. Easy money.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Felder is taller and longer than Perry....

Didn't Perry beat Felder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, America said:

He did but to be fair Felder had a broken arm.

Yep, now I remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, America said:

He did but to be fair Felder had a broken arm.

Perry broke his arm with a kick. Don't make it sound coincidental.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Who would've guessed that Perry would end up being a bigger hype job than Sage?

Both legends that will be UFC champions

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This site ****ing sucks on mobile btw

Such a pain in the **** to get rid of quotes you don't want 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Felder is taller and longer than Perry....

Taller AND longer who'd of thunkd it. How many of his pro fights were at WW, when's his next WW fight? The last ones pretty easy, never he got beat by Mike Perry ffs. 

Felders a LW don't try sugar coating a turd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cerrone said he felt Perry's arm pop and just kept cranking until the ref pulled him off.

Reminds me of my other GOAT fighter......

 

k-1_dynamite_shinya_aoki_vs_mizuto_hirota_2009-12-31.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marble said:

Taller AND longer who'd of thunkd it. How many of his pro fights were at WW, when's his next WW fight? The last ones pretty easy, never he got beat by Mike Perry ffs. 

Felders a LW don't try sugar coating a turd.

Felder is a WCC. He's the size of Leon Edwards or someone like that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll admit it, I'm a Felder fan too...fugg it. He may never win a belt, but he makes weight and brings a fight every time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Felder is a WCC. He's the size of Leon Edwards or someone like that. 

That he is but he ain't got what it takes to hang with the WW, thus he's a LW  that took Perry to a decision. I'd like to argue that Mike should cut to 155 but he's never gonna get that fight IQ up. Plus another LW just finished him in 1 rnd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Good for Plank he earned it.  I’ve never disliked him.  Mike deserved to get subbed.  I knew it was over when he took it to the ground and couch slammed the phone.

PlatinumClegg - "Mike was never my friend"

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

The way Cerrone was torquing on it he might have

Cerrone is a white piece of trash, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, he pulled the same cheap chit on his "friend" Melvin

Edited by carnages
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, carnages said:

Cerrone is a white piece of trash, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, he pulled the same cheap chit on his "friend" Melvin

White trash ?, come on...he's a countryboy living his dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Good for Plank he earned it.  I’ve never disliked him.  Mike deserved to get subbed.  I knew it was over when he took it to the ground and couch slammed the phone.

Smash that thing on the floor mate; don't take the soft way out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only win he has recently is when he stayed far far away from his "Coach".

 

DrvNxzBXgAUjIGm.jpg

 

 

Edited by CanPass
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is that the girlfriend? didn't they split? 

Yeah, that's Horseface. You may know her from Colby Covington's tweets. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marble said:

That's his 4th loss in a row what you mean by "turns to"? And don't tell me that Felder fight was a win, going to a decision as a WW banger against a LW is a loss in anyone's books, right? Don't get confused though I'm no Perry hater. I was lucky enough to see Platinum at his best live, when he was knocking out D league bums. He was fun to watch then.

Props to the platinum squad for selling all dem wolf tickets to ya subordinate homies. I cleaned up on cowboy at +175, who could turn that down. Easy money.

He spanked the Ponz but he started using his eye pokes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, that's Horseface. You may know her from Colby Covington's tweets. 

she looks like shes been the center of a blowbang before.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not gonna lie the dariush fight put me to sleep. woke up in the middle of the second round of KZ vs Yair. was shocked to find out perry had lost. i gotta go back n watch the fight 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

not gonna lie the dariush fight put me to sleep. woke up in the middle of the second round of KZ vs Yair. was shocked to find out perry had lost. i gotta go back n watch the fight 

 

LOL same happened to me...rewatching card right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is problematic. Almost all of us have openly admitted to dozing off during some of these terrible fights.

We need a list of the fights that put us to sleep.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×