Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

⭐⭐UFC CAMP LEAGUE 2019🌟🌟

I should have gone to this Brooklyn card too.  :(

Does anybody else think the early scheduling has gotten so stacked that the cards in about May or June will be trash? I see the first few PPV/ESPN cards so far and have to believe that's the case.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

The Philly card is fumes so far. Gonna need some men on the card pronto.

Justin Gaethje and Mike Perry will save it.  Not exactly sure why Gaethje isn't booked yet because I know he's been looking for a fight.  Slumping Vick in August ffs while not taking damage.  He has wars and they line up a fight when he should actually sit out longer.

Guys, go easy on Brad. He had a tough weekend going 0-4 in his NFL bets, and he was even bragging after the first quarter about his Eagles bets so that one went down really hard.  😕

If any of you are buddies of cash, let me know who he picks. I put him on ignore. Tired of his spamming and straight up lies. I have no time for it. Plus, he accuses me of lying and changing the rules for my "friends" in this league. Rules were posted before the draft. 

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Guys, go easy on Brad. He had a tough weekend going 0-4 in his NFL bets, and he was even bragging after the first quarter about his Eagles bets so that one went down really hard.  😕

lol i just flew from Philly into Dublin, you shouldve seen the airport when Alshon let that pass thru his hands and it got picked. Was like the entire airport got kicked in the nuts. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

If any of you are buddies of cash, let me know who he picks. I put him on ignore. Tired of his spamming and straight up lies. I have no time for it. Plus, he accuses me of lying and changing the rules for my "friends" in this league. Rules were posted before the draft. 

Brad please dont pull a Gary or JeffW. You have been doing a great job keeping up with the scoring.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Shkrelz said:

Brad please dont pull a Gary or JeffW. You have been doing a great job keeping up with the scoring.

I'm not leaving. Just tell me who cash picks when he picks. That's really the only thing I need to know from him. And sidebets.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

that's nice... Cash would have kicked you out no doubt lol 

^Look who else is looking for a reason to boot the leader because they can't win otherwise. LOL

Brad got the boot because he didn't like the results of the vote he forced after days of crying. You're not going to spam saltiness forever just because you didn't get your way. At some point, you need to move the **** on. So I helped Brad move on. He should thank me. And you should thank me for regularly kicking your **** because it makes you more likable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

^Look who else is looking for a reason to boot the leader because they can't win otherwise. LOL

Brad got the boot because he didn't like the results of the vote he forced after days of crying. You're not going to spam saltiness forever just because you didn't get your way. At some point, you need to move the **** on. So I helped Brad move on. He should thank me. And you should thank me for regularly kicking your **** because it makes you more likable.

next time i will place (JK) behind it lol ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

i thought you were like brothers from another mother

or like sisters from another mister ( depends on the content) 

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

threef

Its simple, two years ago I had Ferguson, he made weight and Khabib had pulled out later that day. I thought I should at least get show money for that. At the time, we didnt have a rule for that sorta thing. Cash paid me my show money then others complained saying Ferguson should fight to get paid. So, a couple days later he takes the money from me. Now, damn near the same thing happens here. Cash takes Ansaroff after the fight but before rankings. Gets her for 15k and is worth 50k a couple of days later. Same thing, a couple people say that shouldn't be happening, so we made it a rule. Did I take Ansaroff away from him? No, because at that time there wasnt a rule in place. That's the difference between cash and I. He also kicked me out of the league because I was salty that he took back the money. He complained more about Nunes getting 20k/20k against Cyborg saying I changed the rule. It was in place before we drafted in November. His shtick gets old.

i was there man.

imho it's simple, if there is a mass problem we vote/poll and for the rest you are the dictator here that rules righteously with an iron fist (nothing wrong with that)

if you go tew far in your dictatorship Sober or Juice (illuminati) will ban you :lol:

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Its simple, two years ago I had Ferguson, he made weight and Khabib had pulled out later that day. I thought I should at least get show money for that. At the time, we didnt have a rule for that sorta thing. Cash paid me my show money then others complained saying Ferguson should fight to get paid. So, a couple days later he takes the money from me. Now, damn near the same thing happens here. Cash takes Ansaroff after the fight but before rankings.

Those two situations are only similar if you're fully retarded.

Btw, you left out that people VOTED. Your fellow competitors decided your fate. You can be mad at Bubba, Juice, NoCake, etc.

34 minutes ago, Shkrelz said:

What about the idiot who tried to off him self because he broke his Nokia. Did he vote too?

He's a felon. He doesn't get to vote.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

What happened?

He's registered now. And he's a Californian. They're all ****ing kids out there. Nothing too out of the ordinary.