Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Weidman_The_God

Reem will finish DC

Recommended Posts

Any way he wants. Dana wants 3 fights left for Cormier and we all know money talks.

Reem had another solid win and highlight reel finish this weekend and further cemented his place in the HOF. Also looked in better shape than he's been in a while. 

Give Reem a title shot now!

Volkan and lewis and stipe all just got destroyed. 

Reem via 2nd round sub(guillotine)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally I think your predictions are complete fu*king rubbish M8.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This time is no different.

  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Reem would knock DC out cold in the first. So would Ngannou.

 

36 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Reem would knock DC out cold in the first. So would Ngannou.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

That is a terrible take, Reem has literally no chin, DC could catch him with a gust of wind and Reem would be KO'd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your brain is about as rattled as Weidman after BJJ expert Jacare knocked him out. No way it happens, do you even watch this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Reem has been crazy inconsistent lately, but I have to agree that he looked like a world beater. Cardio has always been his biggest problem, but it looks like Team Elevation did some amazing work with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC has some of the worst distance striking I have EVER seen.

Reem and Ngnu would have a good chance of SPARKING him from a distance unconscious, just like Rumble did in both fights but he sucks so still lost 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

Reem isn't on DC's level.

Lol

What does DC do better than Reem besides hug?

Reem has way better submissions and striking. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Lol

What does DC do better than Reem besides hug?

Reem has way better submissions and striking. 

The most obvious answer to your question is win belts. Another answer would be actually winning fights. How many times has Reem been KO'd now?

 

How's life Patty? You still living with your parents?

Edited by Los_Polo_Hermano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

The most obvious answer to your question is win belts. Another answer would be actually winning fights. How many times has Reem been KO'd now?

Reem has fought substantially tougher competition. And he had Stipe knocked down much like DC. Reem just went for a stupid choke that he shouldn't have committed to. 

Overeem would be DC's toughest fight to date. I don't believe DC has the power to knock him out. He would be forced to wrestle with him. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Reem has fought substantially tougher competition. And he had Stipe knocked down much like DC. Reem just went for a stupid choke that he shouldn't have committed to. 

Overeem would be DC's toughest fight to date. I don't believe DC has the power to knock him out. He would be forced to wrestle with him. 

Reem got KO'd by Big Foot, give me a break.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

The most obvious answer to your question is win belts. Another answer would be actually winning fights. How many times has Reem been KO'd now?

 

How's life Patty? You still living with your parents?

Lol zuffa zombie 

 

Reem is a K1 and multiple time MMA champion, DC has never been LHW champ and just won his first legitimate title in July

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Reem would die against DC. And I'm a Reem fan. 

Reem would ground and pound KO Daniel

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Lol zuffa zombie 

 

Reem is a K1 and multiple time MMA champion, DC has never been LHW champ and just won his first legitimate title in July

 

 

Patty, if you want to poorly troll someone you can stick with Oz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

Patty, if you want to poorly troll someone you can stick with Oz.

Who's trolling?

Just throwing my take out.

Let's not forget that I picked Daniel to beat Stipe so I'm not just being a hater.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

Reem got KO'd by Big Foot, give me a break.

Bigfoot on steroids was actually a decent fighter. And don't act like he just rolled over Reem.

All of Overeem's losses are via reckless stupidity. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Bigfoot on steroids was actually a decent fighter. And don't act like he just rolled over Reem.

All of Overeem's losses are via reckless stupidity. 

Losing to Bigfoot isn't a good look for anyone.

 

Would you count Reem's loss to Blaydes as reckless stupidity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

Losing to Bigfoot isn't a good look for anyone.

 

Would you count Reem's loss to Blaydes as reckless stupidity?

Not especially but Blaydes has his own extreme lapses in judgment that he seemed to have staved off that particular night. Doesn't mean it goes like that every time.

Also, Blaydes is substantially bigger and stronger than DC. I don't think DC could execute that gameplan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

You can add Travis Browne to that as well.

Rothwell gives DC some trouble as well

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Not especially but Blaydes has his own extreme lapses in judgment that he seemed to have staved off that particular night. Doesn't mean it goes like that every time.

Also, Blaydes is substantially bigger and stronger than DC. I don't think DC could execute that gameplan.

Daniel would get destroyed with knees in the clinch from Reem

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, amunera said:

 

You just picked some random person to beat Overeem though. So you don't know what you're looking at.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

You just picked some random person to beat Overeem though. So you don't know what you're looking at.

Indeed :P

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

Patty, if you want to poorly troll someone you can stick with Oz.

I'm an excellent troll you kunt

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reem has shown a problem when pushed to the fence,something DC would be able to do with him.

He likes to distance fight and is uncomfortable with anyone moving at him,he has definitely become JUST a counter puncher.

 

So how could Reem win,well obviously catching him with a solid counter strike but i say it would go differently.DC would push him to the fence and then tire him out and maybe even take him down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 6:43 PM, carnages said:

DC has some of the worst distance striking I have EVER seen.

Reem and Ngnu would have a good chance of SPARKING him from a distance unconscious, just like Rumble did in both fights but he sucks so still lost 

Rumble would SPARK Alistair and Francis unconscious in the same goddamn night.  He's JACKED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 2:41 PM, cashfl0w said:

Not especially but Blaydes has his own extreme lapses in judgment that he seemed to have staved off that particular night. Doesn't mean it goes like that every time.

Also, Blaydes is substantially bigger and stronger than DC. I don't think DC could execute that gameplan.

Daniel knocks Curtis out cold, all hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 2:36 PM, cashfl0w said:

Bigfoot on steroids was actually a decent fighter. And don't act like he just rolled over Reem.

All of Overeem's losses are via reckless stupidity. 

Yeah he's been separated from consciousness like 18 times now and it was all just reckless stupidity... even when lol BJJ blackbelts like Arona put him away with strikes.

Threef.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×