Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night: Dos Santos vs. Tuivasa

On 11/29/2018 at 7:31 PM, skillandpower said:

So sad to see my boy Shogun scheduled to lose again.

:(

On 11/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

Slap yourself.  Shogun is +350 against this BUM.  Bet the house.

Cash and Clegg right now after tying him to ALL THE LOCKS this weekend.  Plus dogs like Benafetus.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Just now, cashfl0w said:

@OzStraya

How much dough did you make on that +1498 with Willis, Shogun, and JDS? Goddamn, that was eeeeeeaaasy money!

Australia got DUSTED LMFAO

Bring these legends to Foxwoods

• Like 6

Just now, PATSTER said:

Australia got DUSTED LMFAO

Bring these legends to Foxwoods

Australia is ****ing terrible.

@OzStraya give us your thoughts. 

• Like 4

Tai is good but to green at that top level. Those shots knocked out cans like Asker and Coulter but won’t work on JDS. Out worked Arlovski but couldn’t finish him. 

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Australia is ****ing terrible.

@OzStraya give us your thoughts. 

You have no idea how happy it makes me that my favorite fighter and one of my favorite fighters bodied two Australians in Australia with him front row

• Like 9

Just now, JSW said:

Tai is good but to green at that top level. Those shots knocked out cans like Asker and Coulter but won’t work on JDS. Out worked Arlovski but couldn’t finish him. 

I think he could have beat JDS on the feet, but once it hit the grappling he was done

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banham said:

Another garbage stoppage for u fight 4 cheap. Boxing wins again.

Tyson literally died on that second knockdown

Rumour has it that that chit was edited and people who were there live saw Fury get carried out in a stretcher

• Like 5

1 minute ago, carnages said:

Rumour has it that that chit was edited and people who were there live saw Fury get carried out in a stretcher

Lmao i literally screamed "HE GOT ANGELED"

• Like 7

1 minute ago, carnages said:

The ref got in his face like his mom waking him up from being passed out drunk in the driveway. Most bizarre **** I've ever seen.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

You have no idea how happy it makes me that my favorite fighter and one of my favorite fighters bodied two Australians in Australia with him front row

He's sobbing right now with his face in his hands. Still sitting in his seat with his walrus girlfriend standing beside him looking embarrassed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Banham said:

Lmao i literally screamed "HE GOT ANGELED"

lol I need a pic of him angeled with that fookin goofy KO face

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

My boy sparked your boy.  I'm not honoring chit

I know mate. Do you think I'm surprised when a known and repeat welcher welches? 

The only surprising thing is that you seem to think it's like a badge of honour. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I know mate. Do you think I'm surprised when a known and repeat welcher welches? 

The only surprising thing is that you seem to think it's like a badge of honour. 

You know what?  Give me something worthwhile and I will honor it for at least a week or two.

You said yourself AV bets are dull and this was AV/Sig and you provided me with nothing but Wilder and Fury bromancing after yet another rigged boxing match.

So polish the turd that is an AV bet up a little and Wilford Brimley's diabeetus can kill him off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You know what?  Give me something worthwhile and I will honor it for at least a week or two.

You said yourself AV bets are dull and this was AV/Sig and you provided me with nothing but Wilder and Fury bromancing after yet another rigged boxing match.

So polish the turd that is an AV bet up a little and Wilford Brimley's diabeetus can kill him off.

I'm on mobile and can't be bothered tbh.

Why don't you stick the first picture of gabe Ruediger that you can find as your av?

None of this would have happened if you'd accepted my YT singing bet by the way. 

• Like 2

I don't like seeing Bubba and Clegg fighting

Don't know which side to pick 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PATSTER said:

I think this minor skirmish is over before it really began.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Huh?  Yeah he's Platinum Squad but like Swedish or some chit.  You stand by me or I'll make it a priority in my off time to ruin your forum career.  FOR GOOD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think this minor skirmish is over before it really began.  

What about my Sig?  You just want a random Gabe AV?  That's not any gayer than Raquel Pennington.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know what?  I'll tell you what... both attempts have been so bad that Pat, Carn, Cash... literally anyone worth a **** should get to choose my AV for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You know what?  I'll tell you what... both attempts have been so bad that Pat, Carn, Cash... literally anyone worth a **** should get to choose my AV for you.

You don't get to evaluate the av quality. You get to either put up, or shut up.

No further correspondence will be entered into on this topic, platinum Welch. 

• Like 2

final offer. In the interests of platinum squad unity and to avoid further upset to Patster, find a picture of hulk Hogan wearing an nwo shirt and make that your av.

Your sig can be whatever you want. 

• Like 3

There's just something heartwarming about a Bubba threef. Makes me feel good inside.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

final offer. In the interests of platinum squad unity and to avoid further upset to Patster, find a picture of hulk Hogan wearing an nwo shirt and make that your av.

Your sig can be whatever you want. 

Well Bubba it turns out that Tyson Fury really did get knocked out.  He didn't beat the count.

I timed it with a stop watch and everything.  From the time his a$$ hits the canvas to the time he gets back to his feet 10.56 seconds passed.

Wilder was the one that was robbed.  Ref wasn't as bad as the motherf*cker that gave Buster Douglas a 13 second count against Iron Mike but he still botched it.

• Like 2

Damm....the last 10 posts on this thread look sweet.

NWO taking over the fora.  Good job FinishHim has been bant or he would be quaking right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Well Bubba it turns out that Tyson Fury really did get knocked out.  He didn't beat the count.

I timed it with a stop watch and everything.  From the time his a$$ hits the canvas to the time he gets back to his feet 10.56 seconds passed.

Wilder was the one that was robbed.  Ref wasn't as bad as the motherf*cker that gave Buster Douglas a 13 second count against Iron Mike but he still botched it.

I think this is my oldest memory and I didn't turn 5 until September of that year.  More so than the fight is remembering my father's disbelief at what the **** had just happened.

What happened was a 42 to 1 favorite didn't train at all but still sparked a man. Clearly more than a legit 10 count didn't get the call.  Tyson got played he already beat up better bums than Buster.

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

NWO taking over the fora.  Good job FinishHim has been bant or he would be quaking right now.

Good post bro

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1