Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Will Junior literally kill this fat idiot?

Junior 3.0 has been stellar lately. This jabroni they're feeding him on Saturday is toast unless he learned to wrestle in one training camp. And even then, that fat bum will just stave off certain death until the third round when he can't breathe.

Fruitybasa lost to Arlovski too.  Change your own mind, can.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Junior 3.0 only has a decision win against a guy with zero UFC wins, unless you include Stipe melting him

Ivanov beat Fedor m8.  He'd beat Tubby Tai literally anyway he wants.

on international cards, they always feed the hometown boys cans. Tai is an aussie... not hard to fill in the dots from there Cashflow.

4 hours ago, Genki said:

on international cards, they always feed the hometown boys cans. Tai is an aussie... not hard to fill in the dots from there Cashflow.

Junior doesn't lose to fat cans and he's not starting now.

Fun fact: the last time the UFC sent a fat Somoan can at JDS the term "melted" was coined.

2-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lol no. Senior dos Santos is getting starched in the 1st

There's a reason you don't make many predictions. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

There's a reason you don't make many predictions. 

Lol that guy literally has zero credibility, who even cares what he has to say 

• Like 2

I never liked either of these cans and for awhile ,it was looking bad for both.I considered turning it off because the Hunt fight already had me bored stiff.I went to the fridge to grab a Monster and was hovering over the screen then it ended,thank god didn't like the fight anyhow.

First i was like WTF is that walk in,what am i watching lmao.Then seeing Tuivasa stumble al over the ring,he was either drunk or as i mentioned before,never done anything athletic his entire life'

The ONLY time the HW division gets mildly interesting is when they are popping massive amounts of roids.Otherwise,these cans if they had to rely on natural power would just gas out and see who falls first.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, zaksame said:

I never liked either of these cans and for awhile ,it was looking bad for both.I considered turning it off because the Hunt fight already had me bored stiff.I went to the fridge to grab a Monster and was hovering over the screen then it ended,thank god didn't like the fight anyhow.

First i was like WTF is that walk in,what am i watching lmao.Then seeing Tuivasa stumble al over the ring,he was either drunk or as i mentioned before,never done anything athletic his entire life'

The ONLY time the HW division gets mildly interesting is when they are popping massive amounts of roids.Otherwise,these cans if they had to rely on natural power would just gas out and see who falls first.

This is lowkey the funniest post I've read on here in a while

• Like 4