Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

The Nigerian Nightmare will retire Roidless Dos Nachos.

RDA without the roids is like....... Vitor without with the roids. It's been depressing to watch his fall from prolific nut sniffer against Showtime to a punching bag lately.

Usman finna knock that can into next week, and then I think it's time for some black on black violence.

Before you ask, I've looked into it, and Colby is still busy trying to wrestle his sister's phone out of her hands so she can't keep spamming Woodley's DM's with cooch shots. He says Usman can have it.

• Like 4

Dos Nachos will be trying to move back down to lightweight after the beating he gonna take tomm.

He will claim these guys just too big for him but the real reason is he just on a huge decline without that shredded 6 pack.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AxeMurduh said:

RDA starches that black can with only 10 percent effort.

RDA finna beat up Sage Northcutt in One very soon.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

RDA starches that black can with only 10 percent effort.

10%>30%?

i think usman is less interesting and fun to watch than colby covington, hes really dull with nothing redeeming about him. One of the most boring fighters in WW division.

Edited by PunchBag

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

i think usman is less interesting and fun to watch than colby covington, hes really dull with nothing redeeming about him. One of the most boring fighters in WW division.

Go watch the Sergio Moraes fight and come back with a more informed opinion. 

• Like 1

Small cage tonight too. Yeah Dos Anjos got nowhere to run tonight.

Odds creeping towards -400 they must have read this thread and adjusted when saw me and Cash going heavy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CanPass said:

Dos Nachos will be trying to move back down to lightweight after the beating he gonna take tomm.

He will claim these guys just too big for him but the real reason is he just on a huge decline without that shredded 6 pack.

He’ll probably call Cereone out, he’ll be desperate for a W

• Like 2

Just now, LayDownDead said:

He’ll probably call Cereone out, he’ll be desperate for a W

Him and Conor will run that fight finally since Conor need to be hyped back up again for a easy W

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CanPass said:

Usman wins 99.99% but i'm even take it a step further and say he stops Dos Anjos.

The under 4.5 rounds at +170 was ****ing delicious.

No chance Dos Nachos lasts all five rounds. He's getting GNP'ed like a **** star by the third round.

• Like 2

I wasted thirty bucks of my profit on the under. Still feel like he should have been able to get that idiot out of there.

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I wasted thirty bucks of my profit on the under. Still feel like he should have been able to get that idiot out of there.

I put 1/3 on Usman  solo but since he had so much juice to win i parlayed him with Valentina sister to bring the odds down to around -132.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CanPass said:

I put 1/3 on Usman  solo but since he had so much juice to win i parlayed him with Valentina sister to bring the odds down to around -132.

I went with Barcelos and Benafetus to make it worth my while.

• Like 1

Colby is scared of Usman. They had an episode of UFC unfiltered where Usman was in studio the day Colby was supposed to call in and he couldn't even hide how shook he was over a phone call.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Snoozeman couldn't finish his way out of a paper bag if he tried rofl

• Like 1

You think Dos is clean lol,i been suspecting the Brasil fighters for a long long time.His demeanor always look liek a lazy guy,,a slowish lumbering type guy,people liek that are never in good shape unless using peds.Slowish lumbering guys tend to look more like Hunt or Frank Mir or DC,still most of these guys are cheating.

Anjos doesn't win this because of many factors,the other guy is that slow lumbring fat body,this is in  essence the HW division,unless of course pumping horse like steroid amounts aka Reem and Ngannou etc etc.

8 minutes ago, zaksame said:

You think Dos is clean lol,i been suspecting the Brasil fighters for a long long time.His demeanor always look liek a lazy guy,,a slowish lumbering type guy,people liek that are never in good shape unless using peds.Slowish lumbering guys tend to look more like Hunt or Frank Mir or DC,still most of these guys are cheating.

Anjos doesn't win this because of many factors,the other guy is that slow lumbring fat body,this is in  essence the HW division,unless of course pumping horse like steroid amounts aka Reem and Ngannou etc etc.

I'm convinced you're on the autism spectrum.

• Like 2