Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder at UFC on ESPN 1

January 19th in Brooklyn. 

Overeem just fell unconscious somewhere. I think Cain retired.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 4

Should be fun to watch ESPN's transformation from doing their best to run off Greg Hardy from the NFL to promoting him to fight on their network. 

"Oh hey, I know we said this guy should be shunned and unable to make a living because he's a monster, but uhh..."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarbaricBob said:

Lol. Former NFL players do not make great fighters. This dude will crush some cans and nothing more. He will not crack the top 10.

LMAO.. you're an idiot.

• Like 5

Ostovich is going to flinch and have a panic attack when she sees a real woman beater in Greg walk by here in the back of the Barclays center..

• Like 3

anyone find it ironic they put Greg Hardy on the same card as Rachel Ostovich….. and I'm cheering for both of them to win

3 minutes ago, King_Can said:

anyone find it ironic they put Greg Hardy on the same card as Rachel Ostovich….. and I'm cheering for both of them to win

Homegirl looking for a rebound

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King_Can said:

I think its funny, all the sports journalists are losing their damn minds over it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

I think its funny, all the sports journalists are losing their damn minds over it

It's merely proof that not even the executives are paying attention to the lower level broads. They probably spent more time worrying about where Hardy would bring in the most money. lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Lol. Former NFL players do not make great fighters. This dude will crush some cans and nothing more. He will not crack the top 10.

you clearly don't watch this chit, that is one of the best bases for MMA

• Like 3

6 hours ago, carnages said:

you clearly don't watch this chit, that is one of the best bases for MMA

Hardy bench press these heavyweight weight and think it won't  work for MMA...lol

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Schaub couldn't even hack it in the NFL and stopped Cro Cop and Mitrione.  He easily beat Gonzaga and had a close fight with Arlovski.

It's heavyweight and Hardy has to cut to 265.  How many 1st team All-SEC (the conference that prints National Championships) collegiate players and NFL Pro Bowlers have competed in MMA?  Seriously I'd like to know how many 6'5" 280 pound NFL players that run 4.7 40s and racked up 40 sacks, 16 pass deflections and 9 forced fumbles during 5 seasons have made the transition.

• Like 6

Exactly. This isn't Brock Lesnar atleticism. That guy couldn't even cut the mustard in the NFL.

Greg Hardy is quite possibly the first elite level athlete to land in the UFC. Like, ever. And he's absolutely massive and retardedly fast for his size. To say he can't beat up somebody like Stefan Strive is ridiculous. He could run him over in 30 seconds.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Exactly. This isn't Brock Lesnar atleticism. That guy couldn't even cut the mustard in the NFL.

Greg Hardy is quite possibly the first elite level athlete to land in the UFC. Like, ever. And he's absolutely massive and retardedly fast for his size. To say he can't beat up somebody like Stefan Strive is ridiculous. He could run him over in 30 seconds.

That's probably who I'd feed him after this bum.  Struve is 9 feet tall and still can't fight long or behind a jab.  He got his jaw shattered by 5'10" Mark Hunt.

• Like 2

Excited to see how Greg does, the guy is a savage. Would like to see him fight Ngannou in the future, that would be a heavy hands seminar.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RadLad said:

Excited to see how Greg does, the guy is a savage. Would like to see him fight Ngannou in the future, that would be a heavy hands seminar.

It be Black Beast vs Francis fight all over. Both would respect  each other's Blacksplosivness.

28 minutes ago, CanPass said:

It be Black Beast vs Francis fight all over. Both would respect  each other's Blacksplosivness.

Nah... Greg Hardy would SPARK Francis.  Francis lost a fight against Derrick Lewis and that dude lost to a fat fullback from LSU TWICE!  The second time via some gay kick.  If Volkov wasn't literally retarded Derrick Lewis  wouldn't have his million dollar red panty night to get smoked by DC.

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Schaub couldn't even hack it in the NFL and stopped Cro Cop and Mitrione.  He easily beat Gonzaga and had a close fight with Arlovski.

It's heavyweight and Hardy has to cut to 265.  How many 1st team All-SEC (the conference that prints National Championships) collegiate players and NFL Pro Bowlers have competed in MMA?  Seriously I'd like to know how many 6'5" 280 pound NFL players that run 4.7 40s and racked up 40 sacks, 16 pass deflections and 9 forced fumbles during 5 seasons have made the transition.

None of that convinces me he can stop a takedown from someone who has wrestled for decades. None of that tells me he can outbox someone like Stipe. That's simply the way I see it.