Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Paging Australia.

Hey @OzStraya

Did you off yourself after those bums in your hometown got murdered one by one? Nobody has heard from you, man. Did you get slumped too?!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

.... that nationalistic chit rarely works in mma, it's quaint but it will really dent yur wallet -

Hey Canada, ... you're next, Dawodu, Chooky, Theofoglet, OAM, Katona, Nelson ... and Laprise I believe -

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... that nationalistic chit rarely works in mma, it's quaint but it will really dent yur wallet -

Hey Canada, ... you're next, Dawodu, Chooky, Theofoglet, OAM, Katona, ... and Laprise I believe -

Rarely?  We called all 3 fights.  Cash called 2 of them via new topic.

I don't care if Shogun is basically 40 with shot knees and shop worn.  Rua at +350 against Tyson Pedro was that best chit I've seen since Nate Diaz was +325 against Michael Johnson in December of 2015.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Rua at +350 against Tyson Pedro was that best chit I've seen since Nate Diaz was +325

True dat. Cleaned up with a double on JDS in 2 or 3. Thanks to the Aussies for pushing the line so high. +350, your boy was merked by OSP?!

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Hey Canada, ... you're next, Dawodu, Chooky, Theofoglet, OAM, Katona, ... and Laprise I believe -

Agreed, I could care less about any mexican unless hes good...they only mexican I am a fan of is Yair because hes good not because hes mexican.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Agreed, I could care less about any mexican unless hes good...they only mexican I am a fan of is Yair because hes good not because hes mexican.

at least you have a few to root for. the only ones we Italians have are Marvin Vettori and Alessio di Chirico 

• Like 1