Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Is Joanna The Women's GOAT If She Wins On Saturday?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/joanna-jedrzejczyk-believes-win-over-valentina-shevchenko-proves-shes-the-goat/

Image result for joanna jedrzejczyk

Right off the bat I know Joanna is big underdog this weekend I don't personally expect her to win but she believes if she does win she goes down as the GOAT of Women's MMA.

"First thing I feel so happy and this camp I realized how difficult it is and how the weight cut and being on a strict diet for so many weeks can impact your body, your brain, and your performance,” Jedrzejczyk said. “So this camp was different because I was able to do more.

“Before every camp, I’m like ‘quality over quantity.’ But actually, it was ‘quality and quantity’ every single day. Because I was eating clean and healthy, but more, I was able to train even harder. So I’m well prepared for this fight.

“After my victory on Saturday, I will prove that I am the GOAT of women’s MMA.”

Do you think she's the women's GOAT with a win over Shevchenko and capturing the Flyweight title?

If not who is?

• Like 1

no... shes not... shev will break her and have a better case when her career is over.

and in the event that cyborg slips and falls and Nunes puts her away. Nunes is the Goat then. there is no GOAT right now. maybe tatiana suarez in 5 years.

• Like 1

Is this a serious question ?

How and why she would be the GOAT when she lost twice against Rose and had to leave the division ? Lol

She a great fighter but thats about it

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to this one. Shevchenko might wanna keep it on the feet but if it hits the mat it's good night Doreen for ho'anna, lol.

Chev's ground'n, pound in her last fight was fookin broootal, reminiscent of a prime Tito.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

I'm looking forward to this one. Shevchenko might wanna keep it on the feet but if it hits the mat it's good night Doreen for ho'anna, lol.

Chev's ground'n, pound in her last fight was fookin broootal, reminiscent of a prime Tito.

Much to a number of esteemed poster's chagrin, i used to compare JJ's finishing combo of Esparza to Chuck's combo on Tito.

So this fight is an analog of Chuck v Tito....and we all know how that ended last week.

Gonna be a bad night for the self-proclaimed WMMA GOAT i feel.  Shevchenko rag-dolled her in their Muay Thai fights, so I can imagine she'll do the same now that grappling is actually legal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Much to a number of esteemed poster's chagrin, i used to compare JJ's finishing combo of Esparza to Chuck's combo on Tito.

So this fight is an analog of Chuck v Tito....and we all know how that ended last week.

Gonna be a bad night for the self-proclaimed WMMA GOAT i feel.  Shevchenko rag-dolled her in their Muay Thai fights, so I can imagine she'll do the same now that grappling is actually legal.

Never thought about that but now that you point it out, yeah, that's a good analogy.

One thing that surprised me in the face off was ho'anna looked so much bigger than Shevchenko.

Maybe it's just because her legs are so much longer, lol. 

16 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

You cannot be the GOAT if your literally beat out of your own division

truer words have never been spoken

the only time a champ or former champ should ever leave their division is if theyve already cleaned it out and are looking to challenge themselves

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

On 12/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, cashfl0w said:

This bitch dick tucked Felice Herrig like the plague for literally years. 

fixed for historical accuracy.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:32 PM, cashfl0w said:

This **** ducked Felice Herrig like the plague for literally years. 

BWAHAHA, after Valentina starches Hoanna, bish may not have a choice.  Wouldn't mind seeing that scrap.