Sign in to follow this  
America

For the Randy Couture fans

Perhaps mixed martial arts finally is mainstream. The latest celebrity to be hit by a sex tape scandal is from the world of mixed martial arts, as a tape of UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture has been leaked to the internet.

There had been rumors of the leaking of a sex tape floating around, and MMAWeekly.com can confirm that it has been released on at least one popular ****ographic website. Unlike many other celebrity sex tapes in circulation, Couture’s does not involve other individuals.

Couture has yet to make any public comment on the tape to indicate whether or not it was a case of hacking.

1 minute ago, America said:

Unlike many other celebrity sex tapes in circulation, Couture’s does not involve other individuals.

So he's rubbing one off ?

1 minute ago, America said:

No clue. I'm not gonna look that chit up.

In the video, Couture holds a camera in one hand and pleasures himself with his other. No one else appears in the video, which is being featured on popular ****-tube sites, according to MMAWeekly.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

a83bc965f322b33c01bebfeacaab3dcb.jpg

Anything else you need ?

why yes.  a bottle of KY Jelly, a box of napkins, and a rubber chicken.

Sylvester Stalone: "I'd love to cast you in the Expendables, Randy but I'm looking for someone with some film experience"

Randy Courture: "One sec"  <7 minutes later> "Ok check your inbox"

Sylvester Stalone: "You're hired!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I'd rather chew glass, swish it around with lemon juice and move in with Brian than see Randy beating his diᴄk

Don't use Brian's glass bro, you will die

bris-dirty-bong.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bwana said:

bris-dirty-bong.jpg

Thanks! I just vomited on my keyboard!  🤢

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

noice lol

He's waiting for ya, Brian's back on the stoner train lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I'd rather chew glass, swish it around with lemon juice and move in with Brian than see Randy beating his diᴄk

That's a bit much... after all Randy's a natural.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You will never get a job hosting the Oscars with that homophobic attitude.  Now apologize to the lgbtqrs community and watch the damn video.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PunchBag said:

randy "the american dreamboat" couture

The NewFC, stepping stone to a career in P O R N.

Edited by Bwana

18 hours ago, Bwana said:

bris-dirty-bong.jpg

what in the name of fook is that?

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

what in the name of fook is that?

His nasty azz bong, filled with last months resin and ****.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

His nasty azz bong, filled with last months resin and ****.

good god. i cant even smoke out of a bong without clean water in there

what the hell is he smoking out of that? that doesnt look like resin. that looks like sobercuban vomited in there.

• Haha 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

what the hell is he smoking out of that? that doesnt look like resin. that looks like sobercuban vomited in there.

HOLY

It IS his bong ... I figured he was making some nasty **** in a blender:

• Haha 1

Dude is very very strange, I have to watch like ED TV or The Truman Show(a bad car accident).

Just now, sobercuban said:

HOLY

It IS his bong ... I figured he was making some nasty **** in a blender:

I told ya :)...I don't bs bro

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Mainly wax/dab it appears, and running a low temp rig so a lot of solids floating through the intake.

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I told ya :)...I don't bs bro

lol I knew it was off his timeline I just never read the tweet haha

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

lol I knew it was off his timeline I just never read the tweet haha

Stop over and bust some new product out with him for the fights tonight, you'll have a good time...promise lol

bris_blk_fri_haul.jpg

PS: Take your own lab glass

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Stop over and bust some new product out with him for the fights tonight, you'll have a good time...promise lol

bris_blk_fri_haul.jpg

I'm going to need to blast a dab or two this evening.  

My neighbor is making butter to make some edibles.  Big crock pot of the ****.  Once finals are over I'm going to indulge 

• Like 1

LOL

ive never had that problem smoking oil out of a bong.   what i would do is put a glass screen in my glass bowl/stem and id just load a bowl of bud in there and then dab some oil on top and then torch it with a butane jet lighter.

but seriously,  how do you continue to keep smoking out of it when youve already wasted that much oil and youve got enough of it floating around in your bong to fill an olympic sized swimming pool?   like i know if i noticed it was starting to run down the stem i probably would just abort the operation and try something different.

what i would do was smoke oil was get a butter knife hot on the stove and then id take a dab of oil on a pin and id drop it on top of the hot knife underneath my mouth and suck up all the smoke. i'd get some great clouds like that and kill my lungs in the process but man would i ever get stoned. it took me a while to get it nailed  down right so i could get just the right amount of oil  without having to stop and hack a lung while the rest of the hit burned away. for a while i was taking epic sized hits on the knife and it damn near killed me

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

LOL

ive never had that problem smoking oil out of a bong.   what i would do is put a glass screen in my glass bowl/stem and id just load a bowl of bud in there and then dab some oil on top and then torch it with a butane jet lighter.

but seriously,  how do you continue to keep smoking out of it when youve already wasted that much oil and youve got enough of it floating around in your bong to fill an olympic sized swimming pool?   like i know if i noticed it was starting to run down the stem i probably would just abort the operation and try something different.

what i would do was smoke oil was get a butter knife hot on the stove and then id take a dab of oil on a pin and id drop it on top of the hot knife underneath my mouth and suck up all the smoke. i'd get some great clouds like that and kill my lungs in the process but man would i ever get stoned. it took me a while to get it nailed  down right so i could get just the right amount of oil  without having to stop and hack a lung while the rest of the hit burned away. for a while i was taking epic sized hits on the knife and it damn near killed me

Knife hits are fun ... I've only hit Opium and hash tho .. 

13 minutes ago, Bwana said:

bris_blk_fri_haul.jpg

my heart bleeds from the thought of all of this concentrate oozing down the stem and finding permanent residence inside of mr. potatohead's dirty old bong

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Knife hits are fun ... I've only hit Opium and hash tho .. 

throughout most of my 20's blades were my prefered method of smoking. bud, hash, oil. it didnt matter, i'd knife that chit up and get blasted

one of my landlords didnt pay me my damage deposit after i moved because of all the damage i did to the stove elements.  i mean  the stove still works but there was blade imprints everywhere which could not be removed and it just looked awful. like knife sized lines of cigarette ash that was permanently burned in there or something.  that was one of the reasons he was pissed anyways, and also needed new living room carpet cause of all the ash and beer stains.  there was probably drugs of all variety mixed in there too. i spent like 7 years of every day partying in that place. how i even made it out of there alive was a god damn miracle.

but yeah i dont really knife that often anymore.  im getting older and my lung capacity isnt what it used to be.  plus i cant smoke an eighth to a quarter of weed a day like i used to. i usually tap out after like half a joint. just the thought of taking a nice fat knife hoot of oil makes me want to hack a lung.  but man does it ever get me stoned.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Oil and dab are 2 very different products, and retaining turpines/cannoids at an operable temperature are much more important with "shatter" style products....2 different beasts

i can get all kinds of shatter and live resin  i got a buddy whos big into that stuff but i think im more old school. id rather just smoke a joint, or just a bowl if im feeling too lazy to roll.  though every now and then ill buy some just to treat myself. it gets me hella stoned but its pretty expensive. i dont even have like a dab rig or anything. i have a da vinci portable vaporizer that looks like a walkie talkie.  its pretty dope and it comes with some kind of canister for oils and solvents, and a special chamber to load it in, but ive never even tried using it for anything other than just bud.  

it takes like 5 minutes to heat up to my temperature i set it for as well, and doesnt give off enormous clouds like id see on these newfangled contraptions some of my friends and coworkers have where it looks like a pen and  all they do is like press a button and blast off. ive damn near killed myself like dozens of times and i still havent figured out how to operate them without hacking my lung into pieces.

yeah. id rather still be living in the 90s. i still fancy myself a nice tasting joint above all else. maybe with some keif mixed into it and rolled on a paper ive spread oil onto if i really want to spoil myself

Edited by -idyb-

my dude was also talking to me about this stuff called diamonds. i can get some off him but i still really dont understand what it is and its like 80 bucks a gram, which is even more than this live resin stuff was going for and that chit was pretty damn good.  i know its some kind of concentrate and it looks like diamonds. he was telling me its pretty awesome though, and ill take his word for it. but usually just shatter is enough to get me nicely done. i really dont plan on going to the moon or anything, and paying 80 bucks for a gram, chit i may as well be buying coke for that kind of price. but he swears by it that its worth it and he's the conasseuire of concentrates and doesnt even really buy bud anymore ever since the wax and concentrates took over his life so ill have to take his word for it that its pretty damn good.  he's always got some funky kind of stuff on hand to share every time i see him so maybe next time i can at least try some of this diamond stuff out anyways. i really dont know what its all about

Edited by -idyb-

I understand, but you aren't "doing it right" lol

Low temp dabbing retains the cannoids without destroying the turpines...generally in the 475-525F range.

If Oil=corn, then Dab=bourbon...the one is a rough harvest of all parts, the other is a very refined compound of specific extracted elements. Thus how you take advantage of that work/expense, is a more exacting method of partaking in the goodness.

When I posted this picture you laughed, and I knew you didn't realize what you were really looking at...no insult intended

Dab2.jpg

• Like 1

to me it still looks like some kind of weird glue adhesive stuck on like a table or a carpet or something

i mean chit. i know id still smoke that. even if i had to scrape it off the carpet lol.  what the hell is that some kind of wax or something? 

i dont even know how they make that chit. i guess its a little more complex than just pouring butane down a pvc tube thats loaded with bud or soaking it in isopropanol . im still living in the 90's. bud is all i really care to know. and ill live by that.  guess im like my parents. would rather stick with the old routine thats tried and true.  then again those fookers are still living in the 80s. they dont have cellphones and they still watch cable tv and dvd's in standard definition

Edited by -idyb-

and how would u go about smoking that efficiently anyways without killing off all the good stuff? my guess would be vaping it in like a cannister or something. i know it would be loaded with thc and i wouldnt want to either burn the chit out of it or have it running down into the bottom of brians bong

Edited by -idyb-

It is 100% cannabis extract, that's been carefully to exacting temperatures in different states,, then pulled into -30hg vacuum for 48 hours,,,thus removing resins/waxes/carcinogens from the cake batter. It's expensive to make, very exacting in it's processing, and a somewhat dangerous procedure for the general consumer.

As I said, it's best utilized at low temp control...much healthier and far more potent.

still doesnt change the fact that it looks like some kind of adhesive for glueing wood together!

than again ive bought some strain a few months back called gorilla glue #4, and it didnt resemble a thing like glue.  but it did form a nice bond between me and the couch that could not be broken.

i knew there was someone on here familiar with that one. yeah that was you.

i still have a little bit of it put away. im trying to put together a collection of all the different kinds i come across, so by the time next december comes along ill have like a massive variety to play around with and every day itll be different  rather than smoking the same strain for weeks. after a while i find that it kinda gets boring if i dont switch it up.   i know a few guys who obviously dont feel that way cause theyve been growing the same strain for years and years so they must not seem to mind. 

16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i knew there was someone on here familiar with that one. yeah that was you.

i still have a little bit of it put away. im trying to put together a collection of all the different kinds i come across, so by the time next december comes along ill have like a massive variety to play around with and every day itll be different  rather than smoking the same strain for weeks. after a while i find that it kinda gets boring if i dont switch it up.   i know a few guys who obviously dont feel that way cause theyve been growing the same strain for years and years so they must not seem to mind. 

Store the samples in a cool, dark place....probably retain their original form for 2 years, before the THC and turpines start to degrade.

yeah im doing that inside pill containers lol   still smells like heaven every time i open them up

i just have little nugs in there of different kinds so its not a huge loss if it ever goes bad or anything. its just something i thought id try.  open up my own living room dispensary strictly for myself next winter lol