Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Is bottled water a scam?

As much of a Scam as bottled Oxygen

Although if i was in mexico i would only be drinking bottled water, i aint drinking that toilet water from those mexican rivers.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

As much of a Scam as bottled Oxygen

Although if i was in mexico i would only be drinking bottled water, i aint drinking that toilet water from those mexican rivers.

Maybe not a scam in México but in the US yeah 100%

Lol @ people that buy bottled water at costco 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by VertFTW

4 minutes ago, America said:

I drink bottled. It's like $3 a case, who cares.

this ^ too

It is so cheap that it is not even worth the discussion.

However, bottled water is actually expensive in third world countries like Mexico and Brazil so maybe thats why Vert wanna discuss this lol

• Like 1

The bottles pollute our oceans and landfills, the water isn't generally "spring" water...but purified and not necessarily lower PPM value of your tap.

So yes I drink it daily, bout 8 bottles a day....it's better than kidney stones.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The bottles pollute our oceans and landfills, the water isn't generally "spring" water...but purified and not necessarily lower PPM value of your tap.

So yes I drink it daily, bout 8 bottles a day....it's better than kidney stones.

you might be increasing your risk of kidney stones based on this habit. 

I wonder what the board nurse thinks @I_Take_Roids_m8

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

you might be increasing your risk of kidney stones based on this habit. 

I wonder what the board nurse thinks @I_Take_Roids_m8

Kidney stones for drinking a lot of water ?

Now Im curious about this because I drink probably around half gallon of water a day

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Kidney stones for drinking a lot of water ?

Now Im curious about this because I drink probably around half gallon of water a day

Vert's drinking water from a urinal at work, you're good bro...water & cranberry juice for clean kidneys.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

http://www.orchardparkrehab.com/3-reasons-why-drinking-too-much-water-is-bad-for-you/

LOL @ 2. Excessive water negatively affects the brain

explains alot actually lol

You're not too sharp huh ?

Per your link:

Men should aim for 3 liters. When you are adequately hydrated, your urine will be pale yellow and you will not feel thirsty.

You should increase your water consumption in situations such as experiencing warmer weather, higher altitudes, during excessive exercise, you are pregnant or breastfeeding, experiencing a fever, or when you are recovering from an illness which included vomiting or diarrhea.

For maintaining proper diet, nothing beats water. But, as with most things in life, balancing our diet and daily habits can open up the door to better, and smarter, healthy living.

3 liters = 101.4 oz...average bottle of water 12 oz = 8.45 bottles of water per day(according to your own link).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Per your link:

Men should aim for 3 liters. When you are adequately hydrated, your urine will be pale yellow and you will not feel thirsty.

You should increase your water consumption in situations such as experiencing warmer weather, higher altitudes, during excessive exercise, you are pregnant or breastfeeding, experiencing a fever, or when you are recovering from an illness which included vomiting or diarrhea.

For maintaining proper diet, nothing beats water. But, as with most things in life, balancing our diet and daily habits can open up the door to better, and smarter, healthy living.

3 liters = 101.4 oz...average bottle of water 12 oz = 8.45 bottles of water per day(according to your own link).

And in a single post quoting the retards evidence, Bwana just obliterated someone from a top 20 university. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Per your link:

reading comprehension? the point of the article is basically that you shouldnt be force fookin 8 glasses of water down if your body doesnt ask for it. I think you are suffering from symptoms of #2.

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That you're a moron. 

Cant be your degree talking, because I think that's just the general consensus of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

reading comprehension? the point of the article is basically that you shouldnt be force fookin 8 glasses of water down if your body doesnt ask for it. I think you are suffering from symptoms of #2.

Read your own link Grasshopper, you're grasping again....good luck with those kidney stones in a Mexican hospital, they usually cut the organ out and sell it.

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

ITR has a degree?

Four actually. 

I'll list them for you

1. Nursing degree

2. Chemistry Degree

3. Psych degree 

4. Phyisician Assistant Degree

How about you m8?

• Like 5

Also, I'd be willing to let anyone come shadow me for a day or two if you please in either the ER or ICU. Just have to fill out HIPPA paperwork and claim you want to be a PA and I'll shadow you. How about that Vert? Want to come visit me in PA?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Four actually. 

I'll list them for you

1. Nursing degree

2. Chemistry Degree

3. Psych degree 

4. Phyisician Assistant Degree

How about you m8?

comp science minor in econ bro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, I'd be willing to let anyone come shadow me for a day or two if you please in either the ER or ICU. Just have to fill out HIPPA paperwork and claim you want to be a PA and I'll shadow you. How about that Vert? Want to come visit me in PA?

will you teach me how to wipe and change diapers?

I can only drink water if it is pre-faced with the word tonic, laced with chit loads of Gin, lol. and frozen into little cubes..

I'm all about that health

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

will you teach me how to wipe and change diapers?

You should try some nice sport briefs, preferably in microfiber....it's what most dudes do, the ladies like them too.

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Get a reverse osmosis filter. You're welcome.

doesnt water that gets this treatment taste like chit? since it has no minierals or anything?

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You should try some nice sport briefs, preferably in microfiber....it's what most dudes do, the ladies like them too.

cringe

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

doesnt water that gets this treatment taste like chit? since it has no minierals or anything?

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

cringe

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The point of a reverse osmosis filter is to remove everything from the water. It's not to make your water more palatable.

I dont want stale tasting water....thanks though lol

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Being that you live in a country that has parasites in the water, I have no idea why you care what that agenda pushing propagandist agency has to say.

I drink a gallon of milk a day, and I eat healthy. I don't have any deficiencies, and I would much rather ingest clean pure water than unknown amounts of flouride, prescription pain meds, lead, and whatever else has bonded to the molecules of the water.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bwana said:

The bottles pollute our oceans

Pollute the ocean?  I put them in the trash or recycle bins, like most people.  

I must say, though, I saw an absurd amount of candy bar wrappers in Scotland on the street and gutters near the river...  That **** probably ends up in the oceans.  On the bright side, I knew which candy bars to buy there based on the number of wrappers on the ground.