Sign in to follow this  
bringerofrain

When Conor?

1 minute ago, bringerofrain said:

How come all his fights sell more than anybody else?

800,000 people paid to watch two YouTubers have a boxing match a few months ago, so people paying isn't exactly a judge of quality.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bringerofrain said:

Khabib should blow Conor for getting him the payday.

Selling fights and being a good fighter are not the same thing. When are you casuals going to realize this?

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Selling fights and being a good fighter are not the same thing. When are you casuals going to realize this?

I realised that when Chael started selling fights

Сегодня молодой человек на кислоте осознал, что вся материя - это просто энергия, сгущенная до медленной вибрации. Что все мы - одно сознание, испытывающее себя субъективно. Нет такой вещи, как смерть, жизнь - это только сон, и мы - воображение сами. Вот Том с погодой

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Сегодня молодой человек на кислоте осознал, что вся материя - это просто энергия, сгущенная до медленной вибрации. Что все мы - одно сознание, испытывающее себя субъективно. Нет такой вещи, как смерть, жизнь - это только сон, и мы - воображение сами. Вот Том с погодой

This would rustle Proper 12er and send you to the back of the cabbage soup line comrade!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Conor is a very very good fighter, do uneducated people like you just like to hate because you don't understand this?

This casuals thing is also THE most annoying thing about MMA fans, not the people who have a passive interest in MMA, but the people who go around calling other people casuals. It stinks something terrible, leaves an awful stench off you. Yo better go shower. Seriously embarrassing stuff, and it makes you sound like a stuck up wanna be snob. You remind me of that idiot CashFlow.

By the way, and on a serious note. I'd be watching the news for potentially big big news regarding conor, and nothing to do with MMA either. IF the rumours are true, he could be away from the sport for quite some time. Which will raise questions such as how, why, when, where Conor.

Edited by Suq_Madiq

4 minutes ago, Suq_Madiq said:

Conor is a very very good fighter, do uneducated people like you just like to hate because you don't understand this?

This casuals thing is also THE most annoying thing about MMA fans, not the people who have a passive interest in MMA, but the people who go around calling other people casuals. It stinks something terrible, leaves an awful stench off you. Yo better go shower. Seriously embarrassing stuff, and it makes you sound like a stuck up wanna be snob. You remind me of that idiot CashFlow.

If I wanted your opinion I'd interrupt you from eating the pie out of your grandmother that I injected her with. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Waiting for generic comeback from some alt random who Is looking for attention in 3...2...1....

I'd say that was a "hit & run"..... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If I wanted your opinion I'd interrupt you from eating the pie out of your grandmother that I injected her with. 

Soup is back.

8 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

COD sells more copies than any other game franchise and it still sucks.

People are dumb, that's why.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 12er© said:

COD sells more copies than any other game franchise and it still sucks.

People are dumb, that's why.

Bad example, COD sells the most because it is the best and that's a fact

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

if he wants to go for second helpings i'm more than willing to make that happen

Edited by -idyb-

58 minutes ago, carnages said:

Bad example, COD sells the most because it is the best and that's a fact

call of duty is a real mans game.