I_Take_Roids_m8

WHO HAD THE BETTER PERFORMANCE AGAINST AL GUYS?

"Hey hunny, come in here."

"What?"

"Isn't that our real estate agent piecing up that young mulatto?"

Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-1.55.50-PM.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I'm not gonna lie that was an extremely close fight 

No it wasn't, it was a blow out for Tibau. 

• Like 3

Just now, 12er© said:

No it wasn't, it was a blow out for Tibau. 

Go home 12er. You're drunk. That roid monkey was a can. This thread is about making fun of Kevin LelEE. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Go home 12er. You're drunk. That roid monkey was a can. This thread is about making fun of Kevin LelEE. 

Excuse me, I made the best post in the thread. Tell that to the random who keeps bringing up the dagescrandy, m8. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, America said:

Idk what the hell Cash is gonna come up with this time.

Lee 1, 2, 3.  Even though he was just stalling and elbowing him in the back of the head with that body triangle.  I agree with the guy that scored it 49-46.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Lol. This guy could definitely beat Khabib. At something. Just not fighting.

He beats him at the cringe game.  Kevin "Ya know" Lee

Kevin "The UFC started in 1993 same year I was born" Lee.  Barboza kicked the boy so hard in the head he forgot what damn year he was born in.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Al is an absolute SAVAGE 

just dunked out that fake **** black bum now he's about to go sell a dozen houses in January what a GOAT

He just sent Kevin back to the prelims where he belongs.  If Kevin is smart he'll let Al sell his house and go train at a real gym.  Hanging out at Mayweather's gym clearly isn't doing him any good.  He makes bets with Jeff and Jeff pays him in rolls of change... lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He just sent Kevin back to the prelims where he belongs.  If Kevin is smart he'll let Al sell his house and go train at a real gym.  Hanging out at Mayweather's gym clearly isn't doing him any good.  He makes bets with Jeff and Jeff pays him in rolls of change... lol

I saw that . LMAO!!!

Floyd takes all them fools money and teach them no tricks. Floyd a goddamn business genius.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I wanted Lee vs Khabib and hoped Lee would beat Khabib, but even I can admit AL destroyed him in that fight, easy 3 rounds to 2

Lee could never beat Khabib. He doesn't have the skillset. I expect him to goto Bellator by the end of next year. He was literally begging for a 165lb division last night because he cuts so much weight to get to 155 and it's literally killing him. He has no power and was talking about 170. Lol. Dude is a schlep. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lee could never beat Khabib. He doesn't have the skillset. I expect him to goto Bellator by the end of next year. He was literally begging for a 165lb division last night because he cuts so much weight to get to 155 and it's literally killing him. He has no power and was talking about 170. Lol. Dude is a schlep. 

Sadly I would have to agree, from what I seen from Lee last night, I think Khabib murders him

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

MTP practically crying lol

Almost starting to feel bad for him and @cashfl0w

He's literally begging for a 165lb division. And then lol at moving up to 170. Dude would get outright SPLATTERED at 170. 

• Like 4

Lee can wrestle but he simply cannot keep attempting the takedown, if he doesn't get it he tires quickly. Khabib is relentless and will shoot multiple takedowns a round. Kevin cannot keep that sort of pace.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marble said:

Where's cash hiding. He ain't gone full Freddie has he?

I thought Lee would easily destroy Al too, wasn't even going to be close....shiit it's MMA. We'll all be wrong on fights at some point, probably at least once or more every event.

I became of fan of Al last night, same with Hooker...damn he took a man's beating.

13 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Al is an absolute SAVAGE 

just dunked out that fake **** black bum now he's about to go sell a dozen houses in January what a GOAT

I know i would buy a house from such a guy. Guaranteed he scares away all the black crime in the area before he sells you the house.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I thought Lee would easily destroy Al too, wasn't even going to be close....shiit it's MMA. We'll all be wrong on fights at some point, probably at least once or more every event.

I became of fan of Al last night, same with Hooker...damn he took a man's beating.

On Hooker I think he broke a rib in the 2nd he was grimacing when throwing. Nothing but heart. I had Hooker in 2 and just before the show kicked off my mate sent me updated round odds, +1400 for a Barboza 3rd round stoppage. I chucked a cheeky 20 on it to cover the Hooker bet. I was dead lucky.

On the other you need to know a little background. Im not a cash fan nor he of me. When Cash gets all emotional over a fight and fighter, to the point he's swallowing c0ck and balls I bet against it. It started when I told him he needs to think with his head not heart as it clouds judgment, from there I started my strategy. I'm 6 and 0 it's been very profitable.

I like allot of your posts Bwana but your swinging off Cash's nuts is frequent and embarrassing. He reckons he's a 6ft 7 beast he don't need you to have his back. Leave that to the subordinate chumps.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marble said:

On Hooker I think he broke a rib in the 2nd he was grimacing when throwing. Nothing but heart. I had Hooker in 2 and just before the show kicked off my mate sent me updated round odds, +1400 for a Barboza 3rd round stoppage. I chucked a cheeky 20 on it to cover the Hooker bet. I was dead lucky.

On the other you need to know a little background. Im not a cash fan nor he of me. When Cash gets all emotional over a fight and fighter, to the point he's swallowing c0ck and balls I bet against it. It started when I told him he needs to think with his head not heart as it clouds judgment, from there I started my strategy. I'm 6 and 0 it's been very profitable.

I like allot of your posts Bwana but your swinging off Cash's nuts is frequent and embarrassing. He reckons he's a 6ft 7 beast he don't need you to have his back. Leave that to the subordinate chumps.

I was just saying we're all wrong on some fights, it's bound to happen. Especially if we really like/dislike a certain fighter, betting money wouldn't be a good idea for most of us....it's all in good fun, and enjoying the sport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

image.thumb.png.88086a8e3e72d5b1b497d2594d88bcd1.png

Liked for posting a pic of Bogdanoff. Reminded me of this dude from HWNDU who handled the REEE's like a boss

C3TTDIoWIAAFEsF.jpg

24 minutes ago, Marble said:

fantastic strategy bro

First of all,i really like the way Al Quinta fights,really intelligent and has great cardio to back up what he wants to do.

The sad reality of the UFC and mma in general is too many guys can simply walk in a LESS talented fighter and win by juicing up.That entire fight i kept thinking ,many oh man Lee might win it by simply using strength to power his opponent to the ground,the same way Woodley fights and the same way Hendrick's used to fight,by simply being the bigger fighter.

So it was really good to see Al win that fight,imo he deserved it and took out the goliath.That fight right there is why i cannot stand massive weight cutting in this sport,i don't want the bigger fighter to win fights,i want the better fighter to win fights.Just imagine if those two guys were the same size,Al would absolutely eat him for lunch.

Edited by zaksame
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Too much toughness on Lee and Im not his fan (cant stand the guy).

It is laughable actually how underrated Al is. He was a last minute replacement against King Khabib and he did great! Dude is no joke!!

Lee could had worked better on his strategy and it is clear he needs to keep in mind he does not have the best cardio out there.

I see BOTH guys being on the top for a while.

• Like 1

did king cabbage even win a round against raging al? the only thing he ever done in that fight other than get punched in his face was when he was diving for ankles or giving Al a reverse bro hug

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

Kevin Lee saying he is considering going up to 170

That decision will send him back to the prelims forever.

Went up to the fights, crowd loved Al. I think he was the only guy majority of the crowd was rooting for that won. Cracked me up when they boo'd Lee multiple times and during his interview. I don't understand how he could be shocked he lost. He got pieced up on the feet and came close to one submission. He had a deep body lock twice and did nothing with it. Got back up to feet and continuously got pieced up. He did not do any damage on the ground. He must have been concussed because he was not in that fight. I don't know if Milwaukee had adopted the new rules but the way the judging was seemed like it did. Al had more consistent impact that a few take downs with no damage by Lee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1