Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

If Conor has the nuts

What round is Raging Al sparking him unconscious?

Conor's left hand has always been overrated TKOing midgets at featherweight.  Al would walk right through it and Conor would be shooting for his life!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

You guys are deluded, Conor would stop him in one or two rounds. HE would walk through Coor's   left.... yeah sure... He would be put to sleep by it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Suq_Madiq said:

You guys are deluded, Conor would stop him in one or two rounds. HE would walk through Coor's   left.... yeah sure... He would be put to sleep by it.

Conor's power barely exists against lightweights. What will happen is he'll get beat up and blame him not getting the KO on Al being a heavyweight sized LW

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I honestly believe with a proper camp and if he can sharpen up his TDD, him and Khabib can have a great competitive fight. Probably more so than anyone else can give to him. 

Everyone laughed at Al in the Khabib fight, but he didnt quit and didnt back down. People forgot that he is a really good fighter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I honestly believe with a proper camp and if he can sharpen up his TDD, him and Khabib can have a great competitive fight. Probably more so than anyone else can give to him. 

Everyone laughed at Al in the Khabib fight, but he didnt quit and didnt back down. People forgot that he is a really good fighter.

Yep.

Im sure Khabib respect that fook out of Al after that fight

I think Conor would maybe take the fight figuring Al would allow him to have a standup fight.Conor is MUCH smarter at boxing than Lee,i'll give him that and imo would win a pure standup fight.However in saying that,Al just might go for TD's and that might give Conor problems but Conor has been improving at stopping TD's and imo Al is not strong enough to pull it off.So the fight would come down weather or not Al could put some fear into Conor with TD's or  BJJ and also Conor would i feel hit him often with the big left and likely KO him.Conor we have seen is a 170 fighter and imo Al is about that same weight,maybe both at 165 so the strength factor is even maybe even in Conor's favor so it would be mostly a stnadup fight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Nah I still think Conor ends up fighting DP.

I think so to, conor needs a win and who better to get a win over than a guy you already knocked out

Unfortunately for conor i think DP has made some huge improvements to his game and will be a handful for conor.

In all honesty i think the top 5 guys currently are all difficult fights for conor.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

I think so to, conor needs a win and who better to get a win over than a guy you already knocked out

Unfortunately for conor i think DP has made some huge improvements to his game and will be a handful for conor.

In all honesty i think the top 5 guys currently are all difficult fights for conor.

I agree.

I still think Conor beats Ferg within 2 rounds tho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

I agree.

I still think Conor beats Ferg within 2 rounds tho

possible, ferg does get clipped quite often but he has never been stopped with strikes so its difficult to say for sure.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

LMAO

Aren't you the same dude who hates on Floyd Mayweather?? Al Iaquinta has nothing but decisions over the better fighters he's fought, and he does nothing but jab and shoot for horrible single leg takedowns. He won one more round than Lee, he didn't walk over the guy.

You're trying too hard to legitimize Khabib right now. He'll fight Ferguson soon. Just wait till then. He'll be legitimized eventually.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

LMAO

Aren't you the same dude who hates on Floyd Mayweather?? Al Iaquinta has nothing but decisions over the better fighters he's fought, and he does nothing but jab and shoot for horrible single leg takedowns. He won one more round than Lee, he didn't walk over the guy.

You're trying too hard to legitimize Khabib right now. He'll fight Ferguson soon. Just wait till then. He'll be legitimized eventually.

Do you want me to bring up our account bet or nah?

Pretty sure having someone stand in front of you and letting you punch their face for 25 minutes without a single repercussion vs. Getting boxed up for 25 minutes straight and wobbling around the cage like an infantile retard having seizures = Close to the same fight. 

Face it, your homeboy sucks biscuits and will never be champion. He was literally crying for a 165lb division post fight, much like you're crying now about Khabib. 

• Like 1

One last thing. Roids is 2-0 against forum idiots in account bets, yet I'm a nice enough person to not shut this chit down and make a call to Dana and have you all bant permanently. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

One last thing. Roids is 2-0 against forum idiots in account bets, yet I'm a nice enough person to not shut this chit down and make a call to Dana and have you all bant permanently. 

What about the bet you welched?

🧐

Just because he got a win over an overrated bum now people are saying he will beat the best striker in MMA? What is wrong with some people!!

The only reason he lasted against Khabib was because he has a solid chin and good cardio. 

Connor finishes him in round 2 or 3.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Pretty sure having someone stand in front of you and letting you punch their face for 25 minutes without a single repercussion vs. Getting boxed up for 25 minutes straight and wobbling around the cage like an infantile retard having seizures = Close to the same fight.

None of that happened. Come back when you're ready to have an honest discussion. Nut hugging Al Iaquinta is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen though. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

None of that happened. Come back when you're ready to have an honest discussion. Nut hugging Al Iaquinta is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen though. 

Is it worse than not hugging an idiot that dances to the ring just to be embarrassed? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

honest discussion. 

This doesn't begin with someone saying someone else embarrassed them by winning one more round in a fight. Especially when that round consisted of stuffed single leg takedowns and jabs.

Whenever you're ready though, I'm here. Btw, I did not say Khabib would never be legitimate. I just said that he wasn't legitimized by a decision win over Al Iaquinta. And no matter how many decisions Jabbin Al wins, it's not going to change.

3 hours ago, pound4poundG said:

Predicting Conor finishes Al in the rounds Conor literally have 0 gas tank to knock out anyone while also the rounds Al starts to pick up his pace is beyond a retarded take.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, CanPass said:

Predicting Conor finishes Al in the rounds Conor literally have 0 gas tank to knock out anyone while also the rounds Al starts to pick up his pace is beyond a retarded take.

I agree.

Conor is a 2 round fighter imo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I agree.

Conor is a 2 round fighter imo.

Al does not just target the chin he also lands body shots and wrestles (that is underated).

Conor would be gasping for air if that 3rd round happens.

• Like 1

Just now, CanPass said:

Al does not just target the chin he also lands body shots and wrestles (that is underated).

Conor would be gasping for air if that 3rd round happens.

I agree.

I honestly think it would be an easier fight for Al than pp may think

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pound4poundG said:

Just because he got a win over an overrated bum now people are saying he will beat the best striker in MMA? What is wrong with some people!!

The only reason he lasted against Khabib was because he has a solid chin and good cardio. 

Lol at Conor being the best striker in MMA. He's been outstruck by a sambo fighter and a BJJ blackbelt. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor would definitely knock out bum **** Al Iaquinta though. Come on.

What guys you think Conor beats at 155 now cash ?

Talking about top 10 lets say

14 hours ago, CanPass said:

In that case Conor should have 0 KOs in round 2 or 3 right? Oh but look he does, He stopped Eddie Alvarez, Chad mendez and deniis siver all in the 2nd. So it looks like your the one thats retarded considering 50% of mcgregors last 6 fights have been stoppages in the 2nd round.

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at Conor being the best striker in MMA. He's been outstruck by a sambo fighter and a BJJ blackbelt. 

He underestimated Khabibs stand up and gave him 0 respect on the feet. And If Khabib didnt have a p4p chin then he could still have stopped him. Also no body could have estimated that Khabibs stand up could have imporved so much. And dont forget Khabib also smashed the crap out of Al on the feet. Khabib is a different kettle of fish. 

Theres levels and Khabib is on his own level but Mcgregos is on another level to Al.

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor would definitely knock out bum **** Al Iaquinta though. Come on.

I honestly don't think that alcoholic millionaire would do that.  He'd probably get cracked by a properly thrown straight right cross and sat down on his ****.  Hell he got sat down by Khabib and Khabib looked at the ground and hoped for the best.

You're deluded if you think Conor is not past his prime at a very young age of 30 years old.  His timing, shot selection... it's all off.  He defended takedowns well for a round!  lol!  WOW train 2 years to keep a guy from killing you inside 5 minutes.  Then lose a 10-8 in the 2nd round.

I enjoy how you are back to being a closet Conor fanboy yet hated him and said Khabib and many others would kill him back when I was a fan.  You know when he was at least funny.  I mean since he's hit the bottle as hard as idyb we aren't laughing with witty Conor anymore.  We are laughing at Conor being a drug addict that shows up high on drugs that hit in waves to press conferences 16 days before he's about to fight someone that's tailor made to **** him up by either TKO GnP or submission when he decides to quit.

See that's how I don't understand how anyone could defend Conor anymore.  He's supposedly a brown belt is BJJ but would rather give up his back intentionally and lose by submission than get pounded out by TKO.  Al is a purple belt and he fought the hands like a goddamn GOD against Khabib AND Kevin Lee.  Kevin would've had Conor out of there in the 2nd or 3rd and I would bet my mother's life on that.

• Like 3

You bums can keep being bums while I make $30 an hour OT pay like King Donald would grant you all.  Just become a dock clerk at an Amazon facility and go stow in three sets of racks by yourself for 12 hours while your woman backup with zero PIT licenses gets to do your job.  Outbound steals everyone this time of year.  I stowed 471 pallets in 12 hours for that wage though.

I got a frisbee, lunch box that's proper size to hold my 86% THC weed vape and flask with room to spare guys.  I got in the machine that blows air around you.  Like 8 bucks in vending machine ****.  I saw sunglasses which they still haven't given me and I found one ticket for 2 more bucks in my pocket after coming back from lunch that they didn't honor... like I stole that ****.  Motherf*ckers still owe me 3 shares of stock and I sold 5 shares at 1600 and 2 more when they peaked over 2 grand this year.

When you turds move out of your mother's basement I'll give you a job mowing my lawn.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I honestly don't think that alcoholic millionaire would do that.  He'd probably get cracked by a properly thrown straight right cross and sat down on his ****.  Hell he got sat down by Khabib and Khabib looked at the ground and hoped for the best.

You're deluded if you think Conor is not past his prime at a very young age of 30 years old.  His timing, shot selection... it's all off.  He defended takedowns well for a round!  lol!  WOW train 2 years to keep a guy from killing you inside 5 minutes.  Then lose a 10-8 in the 2nd round.

I enjoy how you are back to being a closet Conor fanboy yet hated him and said Khabib and many others would kill him back when I was a fan.  You know when he was at least funny.  I mean since he's hit the bottle as hard as idyb we aren't laughing with witty Conor anymore.  We are laughing at Conor being a drug addict that shows up high on drugs that hit in waves to press conferences 16 days before he's about to fight someone that's tailor made to **** him up by either TKO GnP or submission when he decides to quit.

See that's how I don't understand how anyone could defend Conor anymore.  He's supposedly a brown belt is BJJ but would rather give up his back intentionally and lose by submission than get pounded out by TKO.  Al is a purple belt and he fought the hands like a goddamn GOD against Khabib AND Kevin Lee.  Kevin would've had Conor out of there in the 2nd or 3rd and I would bet my mother's life on that.

Conor would have knocked Lee out last Saturday night. The guy was switching positions and acting ****y on the feet like he's not a goddamn wrestler. If he goes for takedowns in round one against Al, he wins 48-47.  Plain and simple. But Conor would have starched his ****.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor would have knocked Lee out last Saturday night. The guy was switching positions and acting ****y on the feet like he's not a goddamn wrestler. If he goes for takedowns in round one against Al, he wins 48-47.  Plain and simple. But Conor would have starched his ****.

He would have used the Barboza strat against Conor. I'm pretty sure Kevin just thought Al sucked and tried to KO him lol 

• Like 1

Al DOES suck, don't get me wrong. Didn't he get choked out by Michael Chiesa?

Lee still has no business dancing around like he's ****ing Edson Barboza. That's a free win if he just wrassle****s Al for the first three rounds. Doing anything other than that is sheer idiocy.

17 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Al DOES suck, don't get me wrong. Didn't he get choked out by Michael Chiesa?

Lee still has no business dancing around like he's ****ing Edson Barboza. That's a free win if he just wrassle****s Al for the first three rounds. Doing anything other than that is sheer idiocy.

lol Real mma connoseurs would NEVER consider a win like that a real win bro.

Id rather see the guy I root for get KO'd and lose on the feet than wrastle fook a guy for a win.

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol Real mma connoseurs would NEVER consider a win like that a real win bro.

Id rather see the guy I root for get KO'd and lose on the feet than wrastle fook a guy for a win.

This is a very commendable opinion

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

This is a very commendable opinion

Agreeing with that retard is a new low for you.

Btw, this is a thread full of people acting like Jabbin' Al The Decision Machine is a superstar. He hasn't finished anybody worth a damn literally ever.

• Like 3

There used to be a time where the UFC section wasn't completely overrun with faɡgotry, but that time has passed.  Talking up Al Iaquinta, punch yourselves in the ****,

• Like 1

I also agree with @PlatinumClegg that the old Conor is long and gone. Everyone still clutching to his prime past but now he is a alcoholic whiskey seller. He was so off and slow in that Khabib fight and just look pathetic. Flat footed and I do believe Floyd Mayweather has taken years off Conor's chin (Khabib dropping him so easily). His gas tank always been terrible and everyone know the path to victory is to gas him into the 3rd round.

I'd almost be surprised if he can beat anyone in the Top 5 in the Lightweight division right now.

He could catch maybe Tony Ferguson because he gets clipped every round but if he is unable to finish him during that spark he will gas out and then Tony will take over the fight and make him quit.

47 minutes ago, CanPass said:

If Khabib could not choke AL from the back no way Kevin Lee was going to in any round in that fight.

Who has more submission wins? Oh ok..