Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Miss universe

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Pretty sure you're the only one who will be following it.  

When they dumped the bikinis and let in fat girls, I was done with beauty pageants.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwana said:

When they dumped the bikinis and let in fat girls, I was done with beauty pageants.

 

not me.  i brought out an extra bottle of jergens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Angela Ponce of Spain...exactly why I quit watching this shiit

cc522ceee2c1a5293031d23f118a1603.jpg

First transgender Miss Universe contestant

i dont see a bulge

Mr. Ponce must have a really small penis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

probably bounced it on her face while she was still under

 

youre the resident expert on trannys so ill have to take your word for it

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Angela Ponce of Spain...exactly why I quit watching this shiit

cc522ceee2c1a5293031d23f118a1603.jpg

First transgender Miss Universe contestant

Come.on cole, we know you jerked it to this picture. Sober is not ashamed, you shouldn't be either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Come.on cole, we know you jerked it to this picture. Sober is not ashamed, you shouldn't be either.

 

i know i fapped profusely to it. though i just wish she was a little older.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

i know i fapped profusely to it. though i just wish she was a little older.

I figured you would have waited till she was a corpse?.

Ah well, you Sober And Bwana aka Cole. You are now a club!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Canada should win IMO

I didn't watch, nor do I care, but I will always support the idea that Canada should win, so I agree.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

I didn't watch, nor do I care, but I will always support the idea that Canada should win, so I agree.

Do these females not attract you bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Do these females not attract you bro?

I have the internet. The internet contains an endless supply of photos and videos of attractive females. I don't need to watch some meaningless network television competition for that.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

I have the internet. The internet contains an endless supply of photos and videos of attractive females. I don't need to watch some meaningless network television competition for that.

Post a pic of one female you think is really attractive.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

so the best looking female in spain is a ****less man in a dress :)

Correct, and not necessarily ****less either, Sheba may not have "transitioned" yet.

But Mexicans love this shiit, duct tape your junk down and put on a bikini...yea !... lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

always liked sarah young. she eventually quit **** and became a lawyer in america or some ****.

 

c5be914176593623496e592170e9b949.jpg

One of her implants ruptured there I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'd smash

Me too!

 

And I'd do it in front of her cuck husband and when I'm done wrecking for any future use I'd send her off with a slap on da azzzzzz....no ragrats 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eclipse76 said:

Me too!

 

And I'd do it in front of her cuck husband and when I'm done wrecking for any future use I'd send her off with a slap on da azzzzzz....no ragrats 

EclipGOAT

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×