Sign in to follow this  
TUF

10 Years Ago

Lesnar had just won the HW title. 

The #1 movie in the theaters was Four Christmases

And Live Your Life was the #1 song in the country. 

SxByrGs.png

And that song about living life to the fullest inspired forum member @crangs to join the UFC forum. Congrats on 10 years of sub average posting mate. You did it!

Edited by TUF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

thanks, mate.  looking forward to 10 more years of even lower than average posting.  Also that song is literally the best song on that list I'll listen to it now in tribute 

• Like 6

though being here 10 years should really serve as a cautionary tale of doing dumb chit when you're bored and not allowed to do chit cos the Mrs is pregnant.  Could've gone to the hub or something but ended up here and saw more swinging Richard on a tranny than I could ever want to see...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, crangs said:

though being here 10 years should really serve as a cautionary tale of doing dumb chit when you're bored and not allowed to do chit cos the Mrs is pregnant.  Could've gone to the hub or something but ended up here and saw more swinging Richard on a tranny than I could ever want to see...

That's the gif  that keeps on giving.... me questionable thoughts on my sexuality.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

That's the gif  that keeps on giving.... me questionable thoughts on my sexuality.....

lol, past desensitised to awkward admiration 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats m8. GOAT 08er. Fwiw worth I preferred you as a kiwi than a pom but that's life. Shin would be proud

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2018 at 12:11 PM, crangs said:

On 12/18/2018 at 12:49 PM, Eclipse76 said:

You're welcome

KnREf2M.gif

• Haha 2