Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Best Ways to Handle a Break Up

Recommended Posts

What you guys think ?

Whether it was a marriage, LTR or just banging it doesnt matter: a break up is ALWAYS something that can have an impact on your mood, feelings, emotions, routine, etc.

Some say you should not see anyone for a while, some say you should 'work on yourself' and heal first ...

I think the best way to get to know other ppl

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

What you guys think ?

Whether it was a marriage, LTR or just banging it doesnt matter: a break up is ALWAYS something that can have an impact on your mood, feelings, emotions, routine, etc.

Some say you should not see anyone for a while, some say you should 'work on yourself' and heal first ...

I think the best way to get to know other ppl

Can you give me some context of the reason for this thread? you got dumped bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a break, get your head together, figure out who you really are after being rear naked choked from the ex....or only get laid, and have zero commitment, expectations, or relationship.

For your own head, Plan A is the better move long term...IMHO

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

give her a donkey punch and chlamydia, and then like what sober said, go on a 9 month drug bender and then be on your way

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

^^

I throw a party.

I've went 6 long years without a quiet house. I miss it. 

Between the GF and my daughter my house is very woman dominated in the inside looks dept.

At least I have my yard and garage.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like sober said, drug binge. for a few months do nothing but go to working during the day and smoking weed at night. take your favorite way to kill time, like watching movies or listening to music etc etc, and throw that in the mix too and VOLIA you got yourself a spicy recovery sandwitch. or at least a coping one 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

like sober said, drug binge. for a few months do nothing but go to working during the day and smoking weed at night. take your favorite way to kill time, like watching movies or listening to music etc etc, and throw that in the mix too and VOLIA you got yourself a spicy recovery sandwitch. or at least a coping one 

pretty fuϲking much,  and you come out stronger.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

pretty fuϲking much,  and you come out stronger.  

damn straight. those first few months after the binge you're invincible. a fookin 18 wheeler couldnt even take you off your feet 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so its settled then. the fora has decided that the best course of action is to take up a cocaine habit.

women may get you down but the crack always has your back.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

so its settled then. the fora has decided that the best course of action is to take up a cocaine habit.

women may get you down but the crack always has your back.

pretty much m8

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

so its settled then. the fora has decided that the best course of action is to take up a cocaine habit.

women may get you down but the crack always has your back.

My wife didn't realize there was a difference between powdered coke and crack until maybe 8-9 days ago when I told her.  smh

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

My wife didn't realize there was a difference between powdered coke and crack until maybe 8-9 days ago when I told her.  smh

Now find out where it (crack)came from, and get back to us.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie i used to get real bummed about it & stop looking till i regathered myself especially if they broke up with me but i'm usually the one that breaks up and that's usually to do with women getting way too attached. I've only had a few relationships that lasted long term because we were perfect for each other and when you've had a few like that it doesn't take long for you to figure out if someone's right for you or not and i ain't the type to hang in there just to be in a relationship.  

Some people say that relationships are hard work but i don't really believe that. If it feels like work even if i have strong feels or even really love them i know it's time to move on. If it feels natural and isn't a battle i'm more than willing to stick around and see what happens.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Try not to let the excitement consume you, think of it as more of a wave you can ride for as long as you can rather then a spike of ecstatic lunacy

yeah thats some great words to go by when you're not caught up in a car fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i would like to hear @Mcmax3000 's words of advice when it comes to this subject

It's highly unlikely, but if I ever go through one, I'll be sure to come back to this thread and let you know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It's highly unlikely, but if I ever go through one, I'll be sure to come back to this thread and let you know.

 

must be cause all the wimmen love you and never wanna leave you. i still have my confidence in you that one day your true player side will come out and you'll end up breaking a girls heart. hell maybe even a whole tour bus worth of wimmen.  all of your groupies will come crying out of the bus and checking straight in to the heartbreak hotel, which is on the corner of know your role boulevard, and mcmod drive.

i still have my faith in you bro

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

You shouldn't

That's it. Put your good shoes on and put on deodorant. I'm picking you up and we're going to the strip club. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's it. Put your good shoes on and put on deodorant. I'm picking you up and we're going to the strip club. 

That's what I'm saying.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

That's what I'm saying.  

I'll do him like my cartel buddy did with me when I was 18 at the strip club. Park his **** at the stage and sit beside him with a pile of ones, and just serve up T&A for hours. Start cramming ones anywhere they'll let me.

It was Panama City Beach. I remember this middle aged stripper wanted to bang me. She stuck my glasses in her **** and then licked them when she took them out. On stage. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'll do him like my cartel buddy did with me when I was 18 at the strip club. Park his **** at the stage and sit beside him with a pile of ones, and just serve up T&A for hours. Start cramming ones anywhere they'll let me.

It was Panama City Beach. I remember this middle aged stripper wanted to bang me. She stuck my glasses in her **** and then licked them when she took them out. On stage. lol

Hell yeah! LOL

That big warehouse game I was showing you where we got busted was just down the road from Pure Gold, in Cary.  On nights when the game would break before midnight we'd go down there.  A bunch of 18-24 year-olds with more money than we knew what to do with.  I remember we'd get like $1000 in ones, each, and make it rain, before that was a thing.  I clearly recall throwing chunks of ones at chicks.  We would always try and dominate their attention by spewing out more money that the other people there.  

It's too bad I wasn't doing drugs back then, I could have had a lot more fun.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, America said:

I've went 6 long years without a quiet house. I miss it. 

Between the GF and my daughter my house is very woman dominated in the inside looks dept.

At least I have my yard and garage.

I had to get a male dog just to survive.  I told the wife once her and the girls start cycling their monthly’s together, I’m moving out for a week each month.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. Move quickly and stay thirsty my friend

 

6 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Best way to get over a woman is to get under another one....

FXi0.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BangBangSquarePBweb.jpg?format=1500w

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  Stop all communications with the ex.

2.  Hang out more with your friends.

3.  Do not rush into another relationship.  I would even recommend not dating because if you date, you will be vulnerable and you'll easily fall for the next girl. 

4.  Use this time to improve your life, your job, your wealth etc. 

I've gone through this before and the best advice I can give you is to enjoy your single status for a good while before getting back into another relationship.  Good luck. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason_H. said:

1.  Stop all communications with the ex.

2.  Hang out more with your friends.

3.  Do not rush into another relationship.  I would even recommend not dating because if you date, you will be vulnerable and you'll easily fall for the next girl. 

4.  Use this time to improve your life, your job, your wealth etc. 

I've gone through this before and the best advice I can give you is to enjoy your single status for a good while before getting back into another relationship.  Good luck. 

 

Thanks JasonGoat but just for the records I made this thread randomly.

Im not going though a break up (Im happy with my new gf) but I will refer to this thread if things dont work out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×