King_Can

Should DC fight Jon Jones?

if DC takes the fight 

- Jon Jones donates 100k to a charity for a good cause

- DC gets the opportunity to avenge his two loses

- DC has a big advantage because the fight will most likely be on DC's terms (i.e Heavyweight not LHW)

- The feud will never be settled and DC will likely go on to commentate or be an analyst for the rest of Jon's career, needs to be settled, right now he's 0 - 1 - 1 against Jon

- The Brock fight is a gimmick, it has been delayed by USADA, and DC cannot sit on the shelf too long, and he could arguably make a **** ton of money anyways fighting Jon

- Winning the last trilogy fight at HW (no weight cutting variable) arguably makes DC the better fighter, erasing the two previous contests that have been tainted due to cocaine and steroids. 

MAKE THE FIGHT, **** brock, I want to see DC give Jon what he deserves!

truly yours, king of cans

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, America said:

He's 0-2 against Jones and he knows he will be 0-3. DC finna live with that the rest of his life.

DC also lives with a clean criminal record. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This is fighting m8, I don't care what these clowns do in their down time. They could all be serial killers for all I care.

DC deserves the cash win or lose, if Jones can stay clean I'll accept a 3-0 record in the trilogy. DC is the Champ, if Jones wants the HW title he has to beat him in that weight class...previous fights are irrelevant.

I hope DC destroys him

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, America said:

This is fighting m8, I don't care what these clowns do in their down time. They could all be serial killers for all I care.

That's nice, but unfortunately some of us like ethics in sports. That's why I haven't watched football for about 5 years. 

Nonetheless, hes a cheat. Hes no better than someone cheating their way into and through medical school. A loser in life. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

That's nice, but unfortunately some of us like ethics in sports. That's why I haven't watched football for about 5 years. 

Nonetheless, hes a cheat. Hes no better than someone cheating their way into and through medical school. A loser in life. 

I look at athletes different than doctors. Athletes don't have life saving knowledge that I depend on. I can't bet on doctors and I don't watch two doctors fight each other for the sole purpose of violence.

Let athletes juice. It makes them bigger, stronger and faster. It's good for entertainment which is all sports really is. 

• Like 2

I think baldy is setting up this fight for International Fight week imo.

If Jones beats Gus (New FC is praying for that to happen) then Im sure Jones vs DC 3 happens whether it is at LHW or HW next Summer.

28 minutes ago, America said:

I look at athletes different than doctors. Athletes don't have life saving knowledge that I depend on. I can't bet on doctors and I don't watch two doctors fight each other for the sole purpose of violence.

Let athletes juice. It makes them bigger, stronger and faster. It's good for entertainment which is all sports really is. 

Sure, let them all juice. But the fact is that there are rules in the sport. Either follow them or leave. Is that a hard concept to follow? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Sure, let them all juice. But the fact is that there are rules in the sport. Either follow them or leave. Is that a hard concept to follow? 

Not a hard concept to follow but this is a sport that rewards missing weight on purpose with title shots and rewards felony vandalism and assault with new 6 fight multi million dollar contracts. Morals only matter when it isn't beneficial to the sport. Just ask Dana.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

DC shouldn't acknowledge Jon Jones even exists.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, America said:

He's 0-2 against Jones and he knows he will be 0-3. DC finna live with that the rest of his life.

57 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

difficult seeing as Jon is the only thing in the way of making DC arguably the P4P GOAT

with a win over jones at HW that would really solidify him

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King_Can said:

The Brock fight is a gimmick, it has been delayed by USADA

The Brock fight hasn't been delayed by USADA. Nothing about Brock's USADA situation has changed since he did the thing in the cage with Cormier.

If anything has delayed the fight, it's Brock staying on with WWE.

4 hours ago, America said:

being a serial killer doesn't enhance your performance when you fight. what jon does on his down time does 

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ironically, that's what paypal is doing to you m8. 

I gave them all the chit they asked for and they gave me access again, as soon as the cash app is accessible in Oz I'm thinking of moving across

The real question is should Jon fight Dc again.  He’s gotta be tired of changing that bums life.  He’s out wrestled him and gave him CTE, should he rape him next to put the cherry on top?

6 hours ago, America said:

0-1 Second fight was ruled a NC for the cheating thing

Jones has recently declined VADA testing. So read into that what you like

Edited by T.B.E
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Exactly, he calling out DC left and right but when someone says fight him at heavyweight where he is the strongest he claims he need paid more money.

DC should do it because Jon will guarantee roid his **** off because his ego is too great to risk a L to DC, and Jon isn't smart enough to cheat the tests.

Once he takes that third L from USADA his career is over.

• Like 1

I don't know why Jones wants that fight. He loses money in lawyer fees, suspensions, fines and lost sponsorship everytime because he is scared to fight DC while clean. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I don't know why Jones wants that fight. He loses money in lawyer fees, suspensions, fines and lost sponsorship everytime because he is scared to fight DC while clean. 

True. Pretty sad the alleged GOAT cant beat a 40 year old with a severe reach disadvantage while clean.

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

True. Pretty sad the alleged GOAT cant beat a 40 year old with a severe reach disadvantage while clean.

Exactly, the DC haters can't accept that Jone's can't beat DC clean...he's a dirty fighter, just go to Bellator.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Exactly, the DC haters can't accept that Jone's can't beat DC clean...he's a dirty fighter, just go to Bellator.

7LxyeF8.gif

Jones beats DC everytime, with or without roids.

He has free rent in DC's head until the day he dies. DC will run from that fight so he doesnt get knocked stupid again.

I'd say yes if he wants closure to his mma career. Jones is the only real stain DC has to clean up. He should fight Jones one more time. Hopefully Jones is clean. DC either losses and has to accept that Jones was his one superior or he wins and has a big claim to being the only person to beat Jones and can retire as a high status goat from mma who left while on top.

Its simple! DC Dbl Champ Goat shouldnt even give this roided up trash can the time of day.

Jones is what? 15 yrs his junior? And on two seperate occasions hes been so afraid of this man hes used illegal means to enhance himself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Its simple! DC Dbl Champ Goat shouldnt even give this roided up trash can the time of day.

Jones is what? 15 yrs his junior? And on two seperate occasions hes been so afraid of this man hes used illegal means to enhance himself.

He's a HW champ, he has NEVER been a LHW champ. He's been carrying around that Covington belt.

Same goes for Khabib so I'm not playing favorites. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

The feud is over Jon beat him twice. Jon would only beat him worse at heavyweight where bones is also hydrated 

You're a moron.  Heavyweight DC can crack and weighed 246 and 251 in his last two fights.  Jon just said he's 219 heading into this fight with Gus.  Cutting 14 pounds for light heavy is nothing.  He's fully hydrated at 205 where DC is starved, depleted and doesn't hit nearly as hard.

Jon was getting the hands in both fights.  At heavyweight Jon would get sparked by Daniel and Stipe.  Hell in one week he's getting served the hands by a bird chested white boy.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, America said:

He's a HW champ, he has NEVER been a LHW champ. He's been carrying around that Covington belt.

Same goes for Khabib so I'm not playing favorites. 

Khabib beat the last champ in his last fight Dipchit

1 minute ago, PunchBag said:

Khabib beat the last champ in his last fight Dipchit

Khabib beat Ferguson? Really? Pretty sure Ferguson was the champ because Conor decided to go get his chit pushed in by Floyd.

Conor wasn't stripped like Jones was. Conor has never and will never defend a title. He won the title yes, but never defending and running scared is way different than what happened with Jones.

Khabib needs to beat Ferguson plain and simple. Which I'm pretty positive he will.

18 minutes ago, America said:

Khabib beat Ferguson? Really? Pretty sure Ferguson was the champ because Conor decided to go get his chit pushed in by Floyd.

Conor wasn't stripped like Jones was. Conor has never and will never defend a title. He won the title yes, but never defending and running scared is way different than what happened with Jones.

Khabib needs to beat Ferguson plain and simple. Which I'm pretty positive he will.

this is a ridiculously tenuous argument. 

So Conor was scared to defend against khabib but not scared to challenge against him? 

Your hate has made you blind. Khabib is the lineal LW champ. There is no grey area at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, America said:

ferguson was interim not the real champ, conor was the actual champ

being the interim has as much legitimacy as being the number 1 contender and when you trip on a rope and end up out for over a year you lose your chance at the number 1 contender spot.

Edited by PunchBag