sobercuban

Chiesa is suing for 100% of money Conor got for UFC 229

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/michael-chiesa-seeking-conor-mcgregor-bus-melee-profits-in-court-ufc-223-229-khabib

So Chiesa, it is reported, wants as damages the profits McGregor made in the wake of that incident – which ultimately led to a title fight against Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 that could have made him 10s of millions of dollars.

Wants everything, purse, PPV, endorsements, because he missed his fluky title shot.  Khabib would have smashed Mike's body through the canvas.  

Get a grip you cuck, smh head.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

He knows he's not getting that, but if you're going to sue, you don't low ball them on how much you want. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I hope he gets it. He won't but him getting even half of it would be a win.

Truth is he is asking for everything so McGregor will settle out of court for way more than a judge probably would have allowed.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Fair compensation for Chiesa would be around 500k

You're an idiot.  If I was Conor I'd tell him he gets a fiddy bucks a week for life and a new haircut.

• Like 2

Maybe it’s because it doesn’t happen as much where I’m from but this has always seemed like a bish move. 

Conor should just send him a bottle of proper 12 as compensation and tell him to shut the fook up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Maybe it’s because it doesn’t happen as much where I’m from but this has always seemed like a bish move. 

Conor should just send him a bottle of proper 12 as compensation and tell him to shut the fook up. 

Proper 12 is trash.  If he wants to squash it a proper Kentucky bourbon sounds about right.  Conor has enough money to give this bum a lifetime supply of Jefferson's Ocean.

• Like 3

Seeing how Mcgregor only delayed his prolonged beating from SHOWTIME, Chiesa should give HIM his purse

What, so he had a chance to fight Khabib? His likelihood of winning against Khabib (seeing as how Pettis pumped his **** 2 months later), was 0.001%? so whats 0.001% of 50 million?

50 grand

Conor owes Chiesa 50 grand if hes lucky

• Like 1

Mike is a POS, but Conor needs punished severely for that stupid stunt....somebody could have been seriously hurt. Write the check for 200k, and throw in a case of Thunderbird for Mike's Mama.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Proper 12 is trash.  If he wants to squash it a proper Kentucky bourbon sounds about right.  Conor has enough money to give this bum a lifetime supply of Jefferson's Ocean.

To be honest I can’t see Chiesa appreciating any good whisky. He strikes me as one of those dudes you always see with some fruity ****tail with and a umbrella in it. 

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2

Michael Chiesa is definitely one of those feggits that has a favorite craft beer from every region of the country.

He ain't getting chit either. 

• Like 5

i can just see the fear in his eyes when he orders a couple cases of whiskey and sees the delivery guy bringing it to his door on a dolly.

8 hours ago, Jolldan said:

To be honest I can’t see Chiesa appreciating any good whisky. He strikes me as one of those dudes you always see with some fruity ****tail with and a umbrella in it. 

There's levels to this chit.  When you get a crack at Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 16 you can no longer be an idiot and say all alcohol tastes like chit.  I've had pours from 500 and 600 dollar bottles and at $94 after tax Jefferson's Ocean smashes those bourbons.

I think 100% of the money Conor got for UFC 229 is unreasonable

Michael should receive some compensation for the missed fights, hospital bills, time wasted on training camps etc. Not sure how much that is, but definitely not worth Conor's whole pay cheque. 

This d0ucher got paid for the fight he missed, and he still got that same fight in July. Showtime kicked his ****, so the win bonus he got when Conor busted out the window was free ****ing money that he didn't even deserve.

He's not getting chit.

• Like 3

I hope he takes as much as possible. The more money conor loses the more desperate he will be to fight again,

Then we get to see al vs mcgregor

• Like 1

Conor is going to have to start smoking crack, and go on a fifteen fight losing streak to much more relevant fighters long before we ever see McGregor vs. Iaquinta. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor is going to have to start smoking crack, and go on a fifteen fight losing streak to much more relevant fighters long before we ever see McGregor vs. Iaquinta. lol

Would still happen before mcgregor vs bum lee

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

Would still happen before mcgregor vs bum lee

The answer is no matter how gotten to you are, neither of those fights would ever happen, and you have to ingest Flint, Michigan levels of lead in your water to think either were ever even possible.

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The answer is no matter how gotten to you are, neither of those fights would ever happen, and you have to ingest Flint, Michigan levels of lead in your water to think either were ever even possible.

al is one fight away from another title shot

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Not even close. But let's pretend he is... what does that have to do with Conor?

conor want that title shot, beats al gets the shot. Al will stand and bang.

Edited by PunchBag

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

conor want that title shot, beats al gets the shot. Al will stand and bang.

Jabbin' Al does not stand and bang.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Your favorite real estate agent would SPARK McNugget inside one round.

Yeah, his first career stoppage against a decent fighter would be against Conor. Suuuure it would.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, his first career stoppage against a decent fighter would be against Conor. Suuuure it would.

Dude your favorite real estate agent SPARKED Diego.  I was there m8

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Diego Sanchez is ****ing terrible.

He's a TUF 1 winner m8.  Al just smacked your boy Kevin around.  What's Conor got to offer besides red panty night?

• Haha 1

Good for him,i hope he gets it.

I am still pissed at how Dana reacted to all of it,he made it sound like Khabib was the bad guy but lets forgive Conor because he is our big star,money tree.