sterling96

Why does everyone hate on Jon Jones?

Jon Jones before and after steroid photos + apology video

I notice on social media, whenever something JUon Jones related pops up, there is hate and negativity

I know he is not exactly the best role model, but this is a sport where two people try their best to beat eachother up, and Jon Jones is arguably the greatest ever fighter.

He reminds me of Muhammad Ali. Everyone hate Ali back in the days, but when he retired, people started to miss him and appreciate just how great he was.

Anyway, who will win the fight between Jones and Gustaffson?

Edited by sterling96

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

It's because he's black.

That's like the fifth thing that's wrong with him.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

That's like the fifth thing that's wrong with him.

Damn what year is it?

This sounds like a prime 12er 2014 post

• Like 2

It's a lot to do with the "offended" movement and entitled betas having a tiny amount of power.

Jones will come back better and blacker than ever, to #makeUFCgreatagain #MUGA

7LxyeF8.gif

• Like 2

jon jones and cyborg are headlining the next pay per view

clearly this event is sponsored by Turinabol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

It's a lot to do with the "offended" movement and entitled betas having a tiny amount of power.

Jones will come back better and blacker than ever, to #makeUFCgreatagain #MUGA

7LxyeF8.gif

You're like 132lbs, sit the **** down. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It is a combination of a lot of reasons including how he has beaten a lot of favs fighters on this forum.

Im obviously done and over but the rustle Jones caused on me back in the days when he beat my boy Shogun and chocked my boy Machida unconscious was a looot of rustle to handle

• Haha 1

surprise surprise. he's still roiding. and the ufc is protecting him cause once upon a time he was a cash cow for them

if this was some random dude in the middle to bottom of the rankings, the ufc would have fired his **** long before he would have the opportunity to f*ck up even half as many times as jon jones did

Through all his trials and tribulations I've never dissed Jones. But even I have had enough after this latest farce.

Edited by Yerbo

i have no interest in even watching this card anymore. headlined by two of the biggest drug cheats the sport will ever see, with the company protecting them and just relocating the venue so just they can still compete.      if it wasnt jon jones or some other draw that can actually bring in money, they would have fired his **** faster than that dude who made a rapey quote from a movie on his twitter account,  or all those low to mid carders who got axed after pissing dirty the first time for weed.

how much steroids does this guy have to do, how many more events does he have to get cancelled or relocated, and how many more people and objects does he have to drunk drive his car into before the ufc tells him enough is enough?  its not surprising at all that hes popped dirty for what? the 5th time now?  its surprising that the ufc is still bending over backwards for him and protecting him, and going out of their way to screw the fans and further tarnish the reputation of the sport just so they can get their steroid abusing poster boy to still be able to headline an event.  

Edited by -idyb-

15 hours ago, sterling96 said:

I notice on social media, whenever something JUon Jones related pops up, there is hate and negativity

I know he is not exactly the best role model, but this is a sport where two people try their best to beat eachother up, and Jon Jones is arguably the greatest ever fighter.

He reminds me of Muhammad Ali. Everyone hate Ali back in the days, but when he retired, people started to miss him and appreciate just how great he was.

Forgot Ali cheated, hit a pregnant woman with his car and ran, took **** pills, poked eyes and laughed while in his hearings for said drug cheating. I must have missed that part

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 3:00 AM, sterling96 said:

Why do you NOT hate him? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, -idyb- said:

jon jones and cyborg are headlining the next pay per view

clearly this event is sponsored by Turinabol

I nailed it!!!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:00 AM, sterling96 said:

probably because whenever there is a jones post it is something negative. People to focused in on all the negatives that they ignore all the positive **** Jon Jones does. He raises drug awareness and hes also a spokesperson for battered mothers, not to mention him bringing a lot of attention to how **** USADA testing is.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Haha 1

Criminal who evaded fair justice for a rather sordid crime (hit and run, fleeing the scene of a car accident he caused while intoxicated while leaving a pregnant woman behind) because he's rich and famous.

Drug cheat caught multiple times and apparently as clueless about having done something wrong as this retarded kid Brock Turner was about banging a passed out-drunk chick behind a dumpster.

I mean just read his statement from the latest debacle. Like "aight, I got caught with that illegal substance in my body, but it was virtually cycled off. So I basically got wronged because it was almost out at that point and so while they detected it, barely, they should've gave me a pass because I almost managed to fly under the radar".

Guy's an ****. That's all there is to it. It's not even a matter of hating the guy. It's just an observation of fact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carnages said:

Also because he called Cyborg a man a the press conference lmao

Jones got trashed by fans at that conference.  From snort it to him saying he was wronged in this situation!  Jon "I'm the guinea pig in this situation" Jones.

lol then he says "There is something in my system that is microscopic, that is so small it does not help me do ****."

Fan: "A soul"

That was the only thing to save that disaster of a press conference where Jon and Dana make chit up before finally deflecting any future questions to that absolute scumbag Jeff Novitsky.

• Like 2

The eye poking clown should be pink he makes blacks look bad.... Gus was right Jon JUNKIE Jones needed to dope up and eye poke because he is insecure. Snorting coke and attempted baby murder do those tings to weak minded peoples doe.

Edited by PakaL

Lol the falacies are stronk in those arguments.

If it was the same as before you would expect it to reduce in concentration. It did not.

If you are tested 7 times after the last time you popped and you did not pop it means it left the system.

If it pops at the 8th time it means between the 7th and the 8th test the substance was taken 

That bullchit that it could show in one test and not in another is bulchit. The test is either designed to detect picograms or it is not. If it weren't he would have not popped the first time and if the results weren't reliable he would have not been suspended.

Edited by amunera
  • Like 5

Also short chemistry calculation (high school level) to sum up:

60 picograms/mL were found.

Molecular weight of turinabol ~300g/mol

Avogadro's number: 6.023x10^23 molecules/mol

Number of molecules to be detected in 1 mL= 60x10-12/300*6x10^23 =1.2x10^11 (that is a 1 with 11 zeros)

Not as small a number as you would think (it is small for chemistry standards but not unfeasible as people are claiming it to be)

Edited by amunera
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, amunera said:

Lol the falacies are stronk in those arguments.

If it was the same as before you would expect it to reduce in concentration. It did not.

If you are tested 7 times after the last time you popped and you did not pop it means it left the system.

If it pops at the 8th time it means between the 7th and the 8th test the substance was taken 

That bullchit that it could show in one test and not in another is bulchit. The test is either designed to detect picograms or it is not. If it weren't he would have not popped the first time and if the results weren't reliable he would have not been suspended.

They are now saying he did pop again and again from August to December..off and on and different levels... this is so full of holes what they are trying to push its hilarious lol

• Like 4

Aug. 9 (negative)
Aug. 29 (positive 8 picograms)
Sept. 18 (positive 19 picograms)
Sept. 21 (negative)
Oct. 2 (negative)
Oct. 11 (negative)
Nov. 14 (negative)
Dec. 9 (positive 60-80 picograms)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eclipse76 said:

They are now saying he did pop again and again from August to December..off and on and different levels... this is so full of holes what they are trying to push its hilarious lol

They are going to end up just discrediting the testing system sayi g it's unreliable and Jones' values inside the testing error. Might as well just let them roid and Dana be the expert who decides what is too much or too little. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the real world 1 PICTOGRAM even after a polygram lie detector test would get a person on probation prison time. The fact is he has cheating substances in his body for a reason or everyone would have pictograms of dope......................... I call being born a color privilege and criminal entitlement for the guy who even had judges cheat / lie for him in his last GUS fight.

Edited by PakaL

3 hours ago, amunera said:

Also short chemistry calculation (high school level) to sum up:

60 picograms/mL were found.

Molecular weight of turinabol ~300g/mol

Avogadro's number: 6.023x10^23 molecules/mol

Number of molecules to be detected in 1 mL= 60x10-12/300*6x10^23 =1.2x10^11 (that is a 1 with 11 zeros)

Not as small a number as you would think (it is small for chemistry standards but not unfeasible as people are claiming it to be)

Yeah this guy came made the same point.  He spitballed the number to be around 100 billion molecules per mL as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PakaL said:

In the real world 1 PICTOGRAM even after a polygram lie detector test would get a person on probation prison time. The fact is he has cheating substances in his body for a reason or everyone would have pictograms of dope.........................

Pictogram eh? Tell us more

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, carnages said:

lmao at the IDIOTS in this thread trying to tell us what a picogram is when they have NEVER picked up a chemistry book in their life 

To be fair you don't need to know anything about chemistry to know what a picogram is.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Pictogram eh? Tell us more

I can't i never needed the excuse... I have honor and integrity i wouldn't have a reason to study excuses and names for them sorry.