cashfl0w

Is Gus destined to knock off Jones now?

It seems like every time the UFC puts all their eggs in one basket, it backfires. And it doesn't just mildly backfire, it goes totally ****ing wrong.

Which beckons the question: Is Gus about to give Jones his first loss? Murphy's Law at this point would be Gus knocking him unconscious, and scrambling his brain for good. If they could never make one dollar on his back again after this whole charade, it would serve them right.

Who do you got Saturday? I'm riding with Gus by KO.

• Like 4

I don't think Jon is losing to Gus.

Would be some epic karmic justice if he got KTFO, got drunk, crashed into a pole & died in a car fire. 

• Haha 2

Backfire or working out perfectly ?

Given the latest with Jones (his unreliability, USADA, etc) I think maybe baldy is betting Gus could beat him and kinda push him away ?

Sometimes I wonder about that.

I think jones is the curse of the ufc, he will keep winning and keep getting popped for roids. Resulting in rach ufc champion having a loss to jones yet jones not being the champ.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, King_Can said:

Irrelevant

Le Bronze Bomber sleeps them both in 1

You keep bringing up the "bronze bomber" and no one gives a ****. Just stop.

He's such an irrelevant can that I don't even know who you are talking about and I am an official subscriber of the UFC unfiltered podcast!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 12er© said:

He's such an irrelevant can that I don't even know who you are talking about and I am an official subscriber of the UFC unfiltered podcast!

I've listened to that a few times. I'm not sure someone exists who is more annoying than Matt Serra. And that's saying something with the morons that have been on here over the last multiple years.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I've listened to that a few times. I'm not sure someone exists who is more annoying than Matt Serra. And that's saying something with the morons that have been on here over the last multiple years.

Matt Serra is hilarious imo, but I could see how his personality would grate on people.

Jim Norton carries the show anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 12er© said:

some Jimi Manuwa wannabe

• Like 1

I do not believe the findings were trace from the past test ,i believe they are traces from the past because he only recently came off the roids.

I have never done roids so i can only base my findings off of my best friend who only did roids for 3 months.

My friend after coming off roids "realized the stupidity"never lost hardly any of his strength for a full year.He was benching 3oo but wanted higher so did roids and got to 340.

He was still doing 340 for a few months after coming off,slowly dropping to about 320 after 6 months ,then back to 300 after a full year.Point being it is not ONLY about testing which can show clean or near clean but is about the results of CHEATING and how long it takes to return the person to a FAIR athlete.

Because i do see a doctor for certain reasons and a near death happening 3-4 years ago i know  a lot about blood testing because i ask a lot of questions.You cannot hide change because your blood does not change totally until and up to 120 days.New blood cells are produced and old ones gone.So they would have to determine how old the cells that were tested were to determine WHEN these traces were found.

His drug test was founded back in August 2017,there is NO WAY in hell these are trace residue from those samples.So then he has been doping while under suspension,he should be finally kicked out for good.

I mean seriously his prior tests showed his T/E was TOO low after all the excuses we have heard from cheats and their doctors about how these are Athletes and their ratios will be different from normal people lol.Not LOWER they won't be,you don't have LESS Testosterone,they tried thsi bull crap with Vitor whom most realized was cheating for years before caught.

Cheating has shrouded this can from day 1,he has cheated opponents out of money and would likely not even be in the UFC if he didn't cheat.He is a stoner pothead and nothing more,i have no respect for him at all,he should go hangout with the Diaz bros.

Edited by zaksame
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 8:30 AM, StompGrind said:

I don't think Jon is losing to Gus.

Would be some epic karmic justice if he got KTFO, got drunk, crashed into a pole & died in a car fire. 

Perhaps, but honestly, knowing our luck, Jon is likely to win another close decision and make the fans even more mad.

5 hours ago, zaksame said:

I do not believe the findings were trace from the past test ,i believe they are traces from the past because he only recently came off the roids.

I have never done roids so i can only base my findings off of my best friend who only did roids for 3 months.

My friend after coming off roids "realized the stupidity"never lost hardly any of his strength for a full year.He was benching 3oo but wanted higher so did roids and got to 340.

He was still doing 340 for a few months after coming off,slowly dropping to about 320 after 6 months ,then back to 300 after a full year.Point being it is not ONLY about testing which can show clean or near clean but is about the results of CHEATING and how long it takes to return the person to a FAIR athlete.

Because i do see a doctor for certain reasons and a near death happening 3-4 years ago i know  a lot about blood testing because i ask a lot of questions.You cannot hide change because your blood does not change totally until and up to 120 days.New blood cells are produced and old ones gone.So they would have to determine how old the cells that were tested were to determine WHEN these traces were found.

His drug test was founded back in August 2017,there is NO WAY in hell these are trace residue from those samples.So then he has been doping while under suspension,he should be finally kicked out for good.

I mean seriously his prior tests showed his T/E was TOO low after all the excuses we have heard from cheats and their doctors about how these are Athletes and their ratios will be different from normal people lol.Not LOWER they won't be,you don't have LESS Testosterone,they tried thsi bull crap with Vitor whom most realized was cheating for years before caught.

Cheating has shrouded this can from day 1,he has cheated opponents out of money and would likely not even be in the UFC if he didn't cheat.He is a stoner pothead and nothing more,i have no respect for him at all,he should go hangout with the Diaz bros.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

16 hours ago, zaksame said:

I still haven't figured out why you come here but never acknowledge anyone's existence. Who are you talking to??

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I still haven't figured out why you come here but never acknowledge anyone's existence. Who are you talking to??

I'm just shocked that he didn't at least mention weight cutting.

5 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

You marks already know Cash has 10 racks on Jones by KO

Yet he'd gladly lose it all to watch Jon die in there.

3 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Go easy mate. He had a near death experience 3-4 ago. 

I think there is a very large group of people including myself who want to see Jones ktfo .

However Jones is still cheat,make no mistake about it.So Jones still is every bit as big,stronger than Gus and has a few one ups on Gus.

Jones has learned how to fight with distance,Gusty cannot win that type of fight,it would be like Luke versus Chris.So can Gus get in close w/o getting countered?

Can Gus move in quickly and not get taken down?There are too many scenarios where Jones size/leverage and strength would get Gus in serious trouble.

Imo Gus is NOT holding Jones down,he is NOT winning a ground fight.Does he have the know how and power to get inside AND deliver substantial continued dmg,i kind of feel nope.

So the only other scenario is if Gus can hurt Jones at all or enough to capitalize on it,we have to wait and see.I know this much,Gus had better have his best cardio,he  will need it to fight this kind of fight,similar to how Al Quinta maintained substantial pressure on Lee for the entire fight.

I would also hope that Gus and or his trainers know Jones one defensive move and that is the kick to the knee.So i hope to god he doesn't look like a total **** and has trained to over come that move or utilize i for a TD but since Jones uses that at a distance there will be no TD's.