EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
6:00p ET

Andre Ewell vs. Nathaniel Wood
Uriah Hall vs. Bevon Lewis
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Curtis Millender
Montel Jackson vs. Brian Kelleher

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL @ BJ Penn leading off the FS1 prelims. Brutal.

That's where somebody should be when they haven't won a fight in over eight years.

See also: Diaz, Nick.

• Like 2

$340 on cyborg and Jones = $641

$300 on Nunes = $975

$300 on Gustaffson = $975

Worst case scenario -$299

Best case scenario + $1100

I really think both dogs have a solid chance. I expect Gustaffson to be absolutely on point. If Jones turns up on point then I guess he takes it but Jones talks so much BS that it's really hard to know where he is at.

Nunes can beat cyborg if she sticks to boxing her technically. Cyborgs size is obviously  a real problem for Nunes but I think nunes is by far the sharper striker. She can take cyborg out if cyborg gets into her typically wild and brawling style of fighting. 

Edited by Denizen

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Conor McGregor too

McGregor is only two years since his last win, so not quite the same level as those other two, but it sure feels like he's on the way.

• Like 1

Aaron Bronsteter (@aaronbronsteter) twitteó a las 8:13 p. m. on dom., dic. 23, 2018: Here are the tax rates for specific income brackets to get an idea of what each athlete will have deducted from their purse. https://t.co/Hb7cApKvfD (https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1077024441400520704?s=09)

Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Aaron Bronsteter (@aaronbronsteter) twitteó a las 8:13 p. m. on dom., dic. 23, 2018: Here are the tax rates for specific income brackets to get an idea of what each athlete will have deducted from their purse. https://t.co/Hb7cApKvfD (https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1077024441400520704?s=09)

Lol

Could not give less of a **** that they are crying about taxes tbh

Kind of cringe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Could not give less of a **** that they are crying about taxes tbh

Kind of cringe 

I just think its funny since they (the athletes) have to pay more.

Tony Ferguson is the type of dude to sprawl while getting head.  lol where and when did this chit get started?  I can't watch a press conference without reading these.

Tony Ferguson is the type of dude to take a dump on the urine sample cup.

Jesus that press conference was terrible.  Watching Jon "I was almost wronged" Jones try to play innocent is more cringe than a Vert thread.  Then he got hella triggered by a lady asking why he's not copping another suspension when Frank Mir and Tom Lawlor got two years for picograms.

They are down playing this to the point Dana and Jon just start making chit up before deflecting to some scumbag that's not present at the press conference.  A urine sample is a lot more than one mg.  At the end of the day when you factor in everything the result is tew fiddy and Jones is still on steroids.  I love it that the New FC is like **** it let's have a juiced up dude fight Gustafsson and another juiced up dude beat up our female bantamweight champion.

I hope the numbers are garbage.  ALL the strams...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jesus that press conference was terrible.  Watching Jon "I was almost wronged" Jones try to play innocent is more cringe than a Vert thread.  Then he got hella triggered by a lady asking why he's not copping another suspension when Frank Mir and Tom Lawlor got two years for picograms.

They are down playing this to the point Dana and Jon just start making chit up before deflecting to some scumbag that's not present at the press conference.  A urine sample is a lot more than one mg.  At the end of the day when you factor in everything the result is tew fiddy and Jones is still on steroids.  I love it that the New FC is like **** it let's have a juiced up dude fight Gustafsson and another juiced up dude beat up our female bantamweight champion.

Unfortunately, I wasted an hour of my life on that too.  The steroid talk and repetition by Jones led me to go into the bathroom after the program and punch my face twice, while looking in the mirror wondering who I've become to invest time on such a thing.

I did manage to reach an unprecedented level of candy crush during it though so all was not lost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

1 hour ago, jaybird86 said:

Unfortunately, I wasted an hour of my life on that too.  The steroid talk and repetition by Jones led me to go into the bathroom after the program and punch my face twice, while looking in the mirror wondering who I've become to invest time on such a thing.

I did manage to reach an unprecedented level of candy crush during it though so all was not lost.

Jones even went so far as to suggest that him cheating was a good thing for the sport, that he was helping out the generations of fighters to follow. He was yelling at the crowd to be men and allow fighters to answer questions, he then basically went on to put his fingers in his ears and loudly sing LA-LA-LA when he was asked questions he didn't want to answer. 

He is beyond conceited.

I had to lol when he referred to himself as a guinea pig when he was actually describing a scapegoat. Guinea pig is for sure more accurate.

Gus seemed confident and professional.  I'm pushing my chips on him.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Jones weighed in at 9.253 x 10^16 picograms

I'm digging all of the scientific notation these past few days

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I do have a Chemistry degree after all m8. 

You and Amunera are the only ones here that do, the best I can tell.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I wish I would have never became a PA. After working as an LPN and hating healthcare I didnt learn my lesson. I should have went and finished a PhD in Chem. I would have been happier. But that's a different story for a different time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I also have a chemistry degree mate. 

Not that I've ever used it in 23 years but it still exists, and I still know Avogadro's number off by heart

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Amunera hasn't picked up a chemistry book in his entire FOOKIN life

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, LayDownDead said:

BJ is knocking Ryan Hall's head clean off

Did you see that weird face off at the weigh-ins where BJ was standing like 9 feet away from dude? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Did you see that weird face off at the weigh-ins where BJ was standing like 9 feet away from dude? 

No, but now I'm even more confident. Sounds like BJ has been working on his distance management. HUGEEEEE

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Michael Bisping cut loose on his last weekend at Fox. lol

First he tried to give Gus a gameplan, and then he was bodying Jones about being a WCC. Good stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I hurt my neck laughing at Jones saying he took a "polygram test".

Pray for my speedy recovery. 

If he wasn't telling the truth, he would have gone to jail 

FBI bro

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

If he wasn't telling the truth, he would have gone to jail 

FBI bro

Polygraph tests arent admissible in a courtroom because of inconsistencies.

• Like 1

nvm. that was montel williams

"all black men look alike" - rampage jackson

Edited by -idyb-