Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Congratulations, you are the new owner of the UFC!!!

You and Dana White are bumping heads, and it's time for a change. Who do you hire to be president of the UFC? You can NOT pick yourself. GO!!!

Donald Trump. Then we could immediately do away with these atrocious Fight Night events in China and Mexico, and all these other chithole countries full of cans.

• Like 5

Very good question, If it was down to a past fighter, GSP without a shadow of a doubt.

If it was a random mother****er, Elon Musk, good luck to anyone who thinks he would get it wrong.

If it was one that would make sense then Scott Coker

• Like 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Very good question, If it was down to a past fighter, GSP without a shadow of a doubt.

If it was a random mother****er, Elon Musk, good luck to anyone who thinks he would get it wrong.

If it was one that would make sense then Scott Coker

You're the owner! Pick!!!

Ray Sefo..

He does the right things for the right reasons.  PFL's fighters are all elated with their opportunities and are happy to be part of the organization.  I would venture to guess that 90% + of the fighters that competed in this season will try to come back for next season because of how well it's run.  Happy employees make a profitable business.

Ray would also need to hire a key sports marketer though to boost ratings and convert more of the casual audience to firm supporters.

• Like 1

DC and the match makers are fired in favor of Cashfl0w and Patster.  Rogan would get the axe as well.  This dude can't even remember fights and what weight class they took place in and he was there... calling the fight.  Carn would be the new commentator alongside Mike Perry.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

DC and the match makers are fired in favor of Cashfl0w and Patster.  Rogan would get the axe as well.  This dude can't even remember fights and what weight class they took place in and he was there... calling the fight.  Carn would be the new commentator alongside Mike Perry.

Pat and I just wouldn't schedule most of these cans. We would have eight events a year max. lol

Well obviously i would pick myself but if i can't i would likely go to Coker.100% not about bumping heads with White,i simply feel he is a moron who should be selling ice cream off a bicycle cart.

With someone respected and FAIR to everyone in the sport,both bottom dwellers and high execs ,all treated the same this UFC woudl get into the Olympics and be a respected sprt throughout the world.Although i would have to give Coker the reigns,i want to be second in command,i guarantee there would be no cheating in my organization,no excuse,no weight cheating,a 100% legit sport.

That way every single belt holder could feel proud,accomplished knowing the winner is not a cheat in any fashion but instead EARNED the belt.

21 hours ago, zaksame said:

Well obviously i would pick myself but

You're all tied up with being the commissioner of the Special Olympics? That's more your speed.