Mcmax3000

Daniel Cormier Has Relinquished the Light Heavyweight Title

"Today I am going to relinquish the UFC light heavyweight title," Cormier wrote in an exclusive statement to ESPN. "I am not going to be stripped of the belt that I've defended with my all for three and a half years. Being stripped of a title suggests you've done something wrong, and I haven't.

"I'd rather walk away this way, with my head held high as it always has been, than have the history books say I was stripped. I've defended this title this year. I was approached with the idea of fighting at heavyweight, so I took it. I fought three times in 2018. No champion has been more active than me. I am the fighter of the year. My story and my legacy will not include me being stripped of a title. They can have it."

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/25633875/daniel-cormier-relinquish-ufc-light-heavyweight-title

• Like 2

DC has my respect. I’m rooting for Jon tmo so it can set up the trilogy but if it doesn’t happen, so be it

He has accomplished so much for the sport 

19 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

LMAO Ducking that 0-3

How dare he not want to fight a well documented steroid user for a third time.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, America said:

"Relinquished"

Verb

Meaning give up because your scared of taking that L for the third time.

I heard you ate Jones pie put of your wife for Christmas. Is that true? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I heard you ate Jones pie put of your wife for Christmas. Is that true? 

What wife? I don't have a wife. 

Also I don't like Jones, I just hate Cormier.

Just now, PunchBag said:

dc needs to prove to the world that roids isnt the answer by beating jon jones.

He already did by being 10 years older and being a CLEAN two division champion. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He already did by being 10 years older and being a CLEAN two division champion. 

well jones has 2 real wins over dc and if fighters see jones on roids having 2 wins over the champ then they mgiht all think ****, we need to get on some roids because its helping. If cormier can come out and beat jones to prove that steroids dont make you a better fighter then he should.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PunchBag said:

well jones has 2 real wins over dc and if fighters see jones on roids having 2 wins over the champ then they mgiht all think ****, we need to get on some roids because its helping. If cormier can come out and beat jones to prove that steroids dont make you a better fighter then he should.

McMod did not give you permission to say stupid chit below.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Jones has one win and one no contest. He would have two no contests if they were seriously drug testing during their first bout.

Jones entire career is invalid, just like that can Androsterone Silva.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I don't think DC was planning on returning to LHW anyway, he's going to fight at HW and retire as stated...if Jones can stay clean, come get some nagger.

38 minutes ago, 12er© said:

He would have two no contests if they were seriously drug testing during their first bout

My understanding is that Jones' testosterone levels were super suspicious in the testing around their first fight, but not technically against any rules, so this is likely accurate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mcmax3000 said:

My understanding is that Jones' testosterone levels were super suspicious in the testing around their first fight, but not technically against any rules, so this is likely accurate.

Jones has spent his entire career blatantly eye gouging. If you're willing to cheat that openly and shamelessly in full view of the entire world, you'd have to be retarded to think that dude isn't cheating behind closed doors as well.

I don't even know what to call the people who still think he's clean after 3 test failures on top of the suspicious test for that fight.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

DC has more grit, class, gumption, sportsmanship, integrity and manhood in one popeyes over saturated fat cell than Jones has in his entire being.

There's not enough gumption in this world

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Damn Jon might actually take both of DCs titles lol

Well we know Shogun and Junior never will. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 12er© said:

Jones has spent his entire career blatantly eye gouging. If you're willing to cheat that openly and shamelessly in full view of the entire world, you'd have to be retarded to think that dude isn't cheating behind closed doors as well.

I don't even know what to call the people who still think he's clean after 3 test failures on top of the suspicious test for that fight.

That nagger has popped 4 times and he's still fighting tomorrow.  He failed the first test against DC for having the T to E ratio of an 8 year Asian girl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greasyrasta said:

It was Jons belt anyways

Nope. He lost all claim to it when he failed his drug tests.

Cormier is the one true champion at 205 in the UFC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

people who believe jon jones isnt juicing fall into the same category of people who believe that idyb isnt an idiot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sad that he is employed by the UFC and can't really speak his mind,like calling Dana jack ****.

There is no way a guy like Jones should even be fighting in this sport,he should have been long time banned.Then i remembered when Dana talked about the Mayhem/Diaz fiascal in the ring and the Brit guy who suckered someone and got a perm ban.Dana was insulting the other orgs and saying stuff like "that would never happen in my org,i would ban him for life".Then along comes 2x cheat like Jones,they give him a 10 mil contract,along comes Conor attacking innocent people WITH a GANG of thugs,but yeah all is good nothing wrong here.Instead DC is a bad guy for fighting often,being a good talker,showing up for all events,defending his belt,yeah now HE is the bad guy,let's strip him of  his belt.

I said it years ago,the biggest black mark on the UFC brand is Dana White,he should have been removed a LONG time ago for someone more respected like even Coker for example.

The UFC did NOT move forward because of Dana,it was a genre that was about to blow up big just because of the media and more people have access to information on the internet.It could have been ANYONE in charge to make the TV deals and get partnerships.Get rid of White and the UFC might finally make it to the Olympics and be respected as a sport.There i said this on behalf of DC,who would love to insult White but can't,but i can.

18 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Damn Jon might actually take both of DCs titles lol

Jon is scared of heavyweight DC

“That’s his zone. I have no reason to challenge him at heavyweight"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lmao no he's not

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Jones is a dirty roid cheat.

That said, he is so far in DCs head, that they could fight at any weight and Jones would beat him, rounded or clean (which lets be honest, doesnt appear to be something Jones will ever be again)

Cormier got knocked stupid and he knows that the roids didnt make that happen, Jones leg sid and slowing it down wouldnt have changed the outcome.

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

He saw what happened to Stipe and he's not trying to catch tew fiddy DC hands.

17 hours ago, juice64011 said:

We've got to stop this madness. Jon Jones is a goddamn heavyweight human. He walks around at about 230 or 235. Every single time they've stepped inside that cage, it was a heavyweight fight. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

DC knows who the real champ is, thats why he would rather hand the belt to Jones rather than put up any sort of fight against him.

DC said he will fight him at 205 if Jones agrees to more testing and passes every test. Jones can't pass a drug test so they will never fight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyWang said:

He will be light heavyweight champ again in a month when Jones tests from yesterday are processed

Exactly.

He is actually trolling all of us with that speech. He is laughing inside knowing whats gonna happen