Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

Chad Mendes Retires?

apparently Chad Mendes has retired following his loss to Volkanovski. only one media outlet has reported on it so im not sure if its true yet. if so its sad to see him go out like this but he has had an amazing career. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 12.11.32 PM.png

Clearly had nothing left after getting caught doping, Was never going to win a belt at 145, Could not go to 135 because of Cody and the Team Alpha ****s unwillingness to get in each others way. Goodluck Chad, you were a fun fighter but you just never had the final piece of skill to win that gold

3 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Clearly had nothing left after getting caught doping, Was never going to win a belt at 145, Could not go to 135 because of Cody and the Team Alpha ****s unwillingness to get in each others way. Goodluck Chad, you were a fun fighter but you just never had the final piece of skill to win that gold

Idiot

Chad is a far better fighter than 75% of all previous UFC champions

Maybe even higher

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Idiot

Chad is a far better fighter than 75% of all previous UFC champions

Maybe even higher

There have been 3 FW champions in the UFC, Chad lost against 2 of them and did not fight the 3rd... He also lost against Frankie, another previous champion. He beat a total of 0 UFC champions in his career... but ok

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

There have been 3 FW champions in the UFC, Chad lost against 2 of them and did not fight the 3rd... He also lost against Frankie, another previous champion. He beat a total of 0 UFC champions in his career... but ok

Chad whooped Jose in the second fight all hands son.  Jose was never the same after that beating even McGregor said he was worried about him and that he looked like he had a stroke.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Chad whooped Jose in the second fight all hands son.  Jose was never the same after that beating even McGregor said he was worried about him and that he looked like he had a stroke.

Kid started watching in 2016 and is trying to give pat a history lesson LMFAO

• Like 3

Once again, Chad is a better fighter than many previous UFC champions regardless of divisions 

Don't @ me

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Kid started watching in 2016 and is trying to give pat a history lesson LMFAO

Try 2005, but sure, we can try make you feel better

12 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Try 2005, but sure, we can try make you feel better

Don't act like when you were 11 you were watching U Fight Cheap in it's prime of Chuck knocking Randy dead.  King Clegg was watching this chit when there wasn't even rules, the fighters all sucked except the Shamrock brothers, Bas Rutten and the term MMA didn't even exist.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Don't act like when you were 11 you were watching U Fight Cheap in it's prime of Chuck knocking Randy dead.  King Clegg was watching this chit when there wasn't even rules, the fighters all sucked except the Shamrock brothers, Bas Rutten and the term MMA didn't even exist.

I was indeed 11, good maths, TUF1 was my start point

• Like 1

Oh yeah and Tank Abbott.  He was a living legend mocking the dude he KOed into a seizure and trying to throw a dude over the top of the cage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

I was indeed 11, good maths, TUF1 was my start point

Holy cringe... one those TUF generation fans.  Diaz was already fighting all the hitters before that **** and sparking them too.

• Like 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Holy cringe... one those TUF generation fans.  Diaz was already fighting all the hitters before that **** and sparking them too.

Hey, not my fault it wasnt showed over here before TUF1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

If you were above the age of 8 and you knew mother****ers were getting their teeth kicked out, their groin stomped, and their arms snapped inside of a cage and you did NOT want to watch, you were probably gay. 

As far as TUF, I just couldn't find the entertainment value in it. I tried to watch the early seasons, but it just didn't appeal to me. I was a teenager at the time. I tried to watch the Kimbo season because I was a Kimbo addict, but even that was tough. I want to say that was Rashad vs. Rampage season too. Still garbage.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you were above the age of 8 and you knew mother****ers were getting their teeth kicked out, their groin stomped, and their arms snapped inside of a cage and you did NOT want to watch, you were probably gay. 

As far as TUF, I just couldn't find the entertainment value in it. I tried to watch the early seasons, but it just didn't appeal to me. I was a teenager at the time. I tried to watch the Kimbo season because I was a Kimbo addict, but even that was tough. I want to say that was Rashad vs. Rampage season too. Still garbage.

I was 8 when my step father and all of his friends found out human cawk fighting was finna be a real thing.  At the time I thought it was absolutely awesome and that those guys could actually fight.  Looking back they all sucked except Shamrock.  Gracie used the sleeve of his Gi to get the choke... gay.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2019 at 4:27 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

We raped and pillaged the Natives.  Blankets full of smallpox.  I bet that **** was tons of fun.

Are you making light of rape and pillage mate? Not again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Worth a chuckle but no like m8.  I was in a bad spot when I was making light of suicide and rape.  It was a legit I need to drink less ban.

The fora changes people; sometimes for the better. 

Feel free to change your av, although I think it suits you. 

23 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You're keeping the AV.

There, it's settled.

Just until Mike Perry knocks out some can he rematches like Alan Jouban.  That boy ran for dear life and wobbled clean across the cage every time Mike touched him.  Ponz can get it as well he lost the first fight.

I think Mike should just knock Magny the **** out and jump right into the rankings.  The fight with Plank was rigged for Donald to get all the records at once.

• Like 1