Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Jon Jones - I could Test Postive Again

Recommended Posts

Jon "Bones" Jones reveals the turinabol found in his body could actually remain in his body for the next seven years: "It's scary."

 

Convincing anybody that a fighter repeatedly popping and failing drug tests is due to anything but them repeatedly cheating is the greatest achievement the UFC spin team ever committed.

I just want to know how he managed to go from being completely clean on august 9th, to having 19 pg/ml in his system on september 18th,  to having 60-80 pg/ml on december 9th. thats 3-4 times the amount of turinabol molecules they found inside of him per mililitre of his piss than the amount he had inside of his body on the test before,  so his body must be naturally producing anabolic steroids inside of it. im still trying to hear from somebody who isnt a jon jones knob gobbler, or what somebody who isnt on the ufc's payroll has to say that can explain any of this ridiculousness.  

like if any of this hogwash has any truth to it, they should donate this mans body to science after he drunk drives himself off a bridge or something, because he seems to be the only guy in the sport or even on the planet capable of naturally producing steroids in his body, and having that amount quadruple right around the time he's ready to fight.

kind of rustles me up. filthy tom lawlor gets suspended for 2 years over 17 picograms of ostarine. matt riddle gets fired over marijuana. miguel torres gets fired over a tweet.  but the ufc gives picobones jones a free pass to cycle anabolic steroids for the rest of his career.   

 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, America said:

He's getting that free pass for being a rat. It's like the FBI informant that gets to keep selling drugs as long as he plays ball.

Yep, I can see that too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, America said:

He's getting that free pass for being a rat. It's like the FBI informant that gets to keep selling drugs as long as he plays ball.

 

you know what that also makes sense. much more reasonable than the explanation that accountant/lawyer novitzky slimebag is putting out to defend their poster boy.

 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

LOL

 

Bones is balls deep in IDYB 

 

 

 

picobones jones's picobone has been pulsing down your throat for quite some time m8. its gonna take a while for them to dislodge it out of there

you do know on the bottom of jon jones's tainted pecker pills, it probably reads something along the lines of "Consult a physician if you experience an erection lasting longer than 2 hours."  It  appears as if jon jones somehow got the address for his doctor mixed up and he showed up at OZ's doorstep instead.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zaksame said:

His claim of staying in the body for 7 years is rubbish.

Even if that was true,then that is all the more reason to ban a cheat forever,no second chance.

Absolutely true. Instead Jones has been given a free pass from now until the day he retires. What a crock of chit, the UFC is a ****ing joke.

 

There may be specific fights that i'll watch but from this point on they're gonna be very few and far between, even though I get this chit for free.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

Absolutely true. Instead Jones has been given a free pass from now until the day he retires. What a crock of chit, the UFC is a ****ing joke.

 

That might actually end up being a 'new way' baldy finds to have main fighters (big names with fan bases) roiding and 'working with USADA'.

They might as well bring Vitor back and let Anderson take his *** pills so they can 'spy' on brazilian fighters then

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

 

picobones jones's picobone has been pulsing down your throat for quite some time m8. its gonna take a while for them to dislodge it out of there

you do know on the bottom of jon jones's tainted pecker pills, it probably reads something along the lines of "Consult a physician if you experience an erection lasting longer than 2 hours."  It  appears as if jon jones somehow got the address for his doctor mixed up and he showed up at OZ's doorstep instead.

Jones > GSP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Jones > GSP

gtfo out of here you raging roider fanboy. gsp has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced.  picobones jones has been doping throughout his entire career and has tarnished his legacy.

he's nothing more than a thorn in the side of the image of this sport. the fact that the ufc caters to him because he can bring them in a bit of money and moves events on a weeks notice just so he can continue to be able to cheat to compete is just as much of a disgrace, considering there are plenty of fighters who have had their contracts terminated on their first offense over much more minor infractions, but picobones jones gets given 4, 5, 6, 7, what are we at now? a dozen chances and rewarded with a title shot, after screwing up again and again.

he is nothing more than a certified fraud and a career criminal that hides behind god and jesus. god didnt give you that talent and abilities bro. your drug suppliers did. did you give them all a shout out after the fights last night too? he's even a disgrace to real christians. i'm not an expert on this matter, but im quite confident that the bible doesnt condone half of the actions that jon jones commits on a routinely basis. 

the ufc will probably never again get to bare witness to somebody who is even half the screwup that picobones jones is.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GSP's greatest win was against a blind tea sipping fox panelist with two cracked ribs...  Right after which he ran straight out of that division. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least he doesnt get slapped around repeatedly by simple drug tests.  get your gsp-hatin jones-loving cracker **** on out of this mediocre thread. i want opinions from those who dont have picobones jones' bone lodged firmly inside of them.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so he could have a long term trace metabolite that could stay in his system for the life of his cells until they renew fully in 7 yrs. That kinda makes sense if the science supports that. 

However 

Why did they tell Frank Mir & Tom Lawler this wasn't possible to have test a long term metabolite that can go from zero in one test and suddenly register picograms in another test and that can fluctuate from zero to picogram levels back n forth indicating no re-injestion yet Mir and Lawlor got 2 yrs & released. 

Why are other world class fighters who pissed hot b4 not pissing hot anymore. Why are some never pissed hot b4. It's only Jon....over and over and over. 

Evidently there isn't a lot of data on how Turinobol acts and stays in your system because it's an illegal substance so they can only do studies on people that have taken it or "accidently" injested it. 

Could Novitsky, USADA broaden this investigation & reach out to Mir and Lawler who had the same substance in their system and see about some kind of compensation for them if it's in fact the same case as they claim Jon. 

If not it's very clear this is in fact preferential treatment and something is fishy here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should just be banned for life, if he messed up and is now unable to be tested correctly, again HE MESSED UP, should have tested what he was going to take before taking it, like all fighters should, then he should be banned until its either out of his system or he retires. He does not deserve a free pass and is making it impossible for his opponents to know if he is actually clean or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Should just be banned for life, if he messed up and is now unable to be tested correctly, again HE MESSED UP, should have tested what he was going to take before taking it, like all fighters should, then he should be banned until its either out of his system or he retires. He does not deserve a free pass and is making it impossible for his opponents to know if he is actually clean or not

Do a Roy Tarpley on him.  3rd positive=lifetime ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

GSP's greatest win was against a blind tea sipping fox panelist with two cracked ribs...  Right after which he ran straight out of that division. 

You should thank him, if he hadn't vacated he would have easily laid ontop Robert and then New Zealand would have never had a champion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Ok so he could have a long term trace metabolite that could stay in his system for the life of his cells until they renew fully in 7 yrs. That kinda makes sense if the science supports that. 

However 

Why did they tell Frank Mir & Tom Lawler this wasn't possible to have test a long term metabolite that can go from zero in one test and suddenly register picograms in another test and that can fluctuate from zero to picogram levels back n forth indicating no re-injestion yet Mir and Lawlor got 2 yrs & released. 

Why are other world class fighters who pissed hot b4 not pissing hot anymore. Why are some never pissed hot b4. It's only Jon....over and over and over. 

Evidently there isn't a lot of data on how Turinobol acts and stays in your system because it's an illegal substance so they can only do studies on people that have taken it or "accidently" injested it. 

Could Novitsky, USADA broaden this investigation & reach out to Mir and Lawler who had the same substance in their system and see about some kind of compensation for them if it's in fact the same case as they claim Jon. 

If not it's very clear this is in fact preferential treatment and something is fishy here. 

 

the greatest trick the ufc ever pulled was convincing the world that reingestion doesnt exist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Lmao You know **** is twisted when IDYB is coherent and the voice of truth


im pretty drunk right now tbh honest  hoping to get a bit of sleep in and sober up a little so i can do it again tomorrow. my body and brain is pretty much ready for this month to be over but im not

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×