Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Posters I vow to destroy in 2019

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You were left back on mercy by myself or you would have been posting from a alt account foglet. Sit the **** down. 

Naa never would have created an alt. My plan was to go sherdog full time.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Naa never would have created an alt. My plan was to go sherdog full time.

I would have came there under my disguise I_Dont_Take_Roids and got you off of there too

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I would have came there under my disguise I_Dont_Take_Roids and got you off of there too

Use this as your first lesson in fatherhood Roids. If you give in and let the kids get away with chit.....this is what you get.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, carnages said:

Vert will DESTROY these bums easily, his shots BREAK the guard 

Hope one of your new years resolutions was to troll better cause this isnt a good start.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, carnages said:

BigDaddyDelta posting guidelines 

1. Talk chit

2. Gets bodied

3. Quotes and says troll is weak 😭

Stop disappointing your fans m8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Naa never would have created an alt. My plan was to go sherdog full time.

how much cuckold porn do you have in your browser history m8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

how much cuckold porn do you have in your browser history m8?

Are you implying that VirgFTW watches cuckold **** and imagines he's the cuck whose woman is being plowed by the black guy?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Are you implying that VirgFTW watches cuckold **** and imagines he's the cuck whose woman is being plowed by the black guy?

He is part of the 50 odd% Clegg reference a few topics back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12er© said:

Are you implying that VirgFTW watches cuckold **** and imagines he's the cuck whose woman is being plowed by the black guy?

 

well, i wouldnt put it past him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Has very ever destroyed a poster ever?

I dont think he would even phase McVirgin.

 

New year, same vert.

We keep vert around because hes the watermark, the bar if you will of terrible posters. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

We keep vert around because hes the watermark, the bar if you will of terrible posters. 

is this a challenge? bet i could lower the bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, -idyb- said:

is this a challenge? bet i could lower the bar.

you're a top-shelf poster , IDGAF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

you're a top-shelf poster , IDGAF

piss off troll. aside from crown royal and the occasional bottle of wild turkey, i dont even drink the top shelf.

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

According to @Bubba_Sparks im top 20 lol

thats because this forum only has 9 members

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

According to @Bubba_Sparks im top 20 lol

Bubba Sparks is a well-known troll account. No one listens to anything he says.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VertFTW said:

According to @Bubba_Sparks im top 20 lol

Ive had the distinct pleasure of meeting Sir Robertsworth in person, I can assure you thats just his dry Swedish trolling

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 12er© said:

Bubba Sparks is a well-known troll account. No one listens to anything he says.

 

i do and i take him very seriously, and it hurts me greatly.

i remember one time he mullet shamed me and it led me to shave my head bald the next day.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 5:48 PM, 12er© said:

Bubba Sparks is a well-known troll account. No one listens to anything he says.

I remember when bubba tricked us into thinking he was british lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I remember when bubba tricked us into thinking he was british lol

I was low enough on credibility without admitting I was Swedish. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

day 5 of being destroyed.  How's that going for ya vert?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jason_H. said:

It's posters like Vert that I am still around. 

See what Roids did. This all comes full circle back to the bet he won!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

See what Roids did. This all comes full circle back to the bet he won!

Roids be fuϲking up.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crangs said:

day 5 of being destroyed.  How's that going for ya vert?

I think like 99% of new years resolutions this one was short lived

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my day, destroying a poster meant roasting them in every thread they posted in until they quit.

Apparently the standards have slipped enough to now destruction simply means making a letter of intent.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 5:53 PM, -idyb- said:

piss off troll. aside from crown royal and the occasional bottle of wild turkey, i dont even drink the top shelf.

thats because this forum only has 9 members

lol where I come from wild turkey is damn near on the bottom shelf.  I ain't reaching for whiskey they put at my knee.  You need to get yourself some Woodford m8.  Stop buying QP's of mid grade and grow your mullet back out.  It's time to get your chit together.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol where I come from wild turkey is damn near on the bottom shelf.  I ain't reaching for whiskey they put at my knee.  You need to get yourself some Woodford m8.  Stop buying QP's of mid grade and grow your mullet back out.  It's time to get your chit together.

He's puffing that tumble trimmed gabbage. Might as well smoke some schwag.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's puffing that tumble trimmed gabbage. Might as well smoke some schwag.

Honestly I'll use a white owl for that type of bud but I ain't buying QP's unless the demand is at least 3.5 ounces are being sold.  I haven't been smoking that much an $80 cartridge out of a $15 vape pen is still standing and I had it December 27th.  It's supposedly the equivalent of a gram at 85% THC.  First hit I took was from some kid that works under me and I had to set the cruise control on for the journey home while drinking high dollar bourbon out of a flask to straighten me up a bit.  He and his fellow late 90s children had me rip it hard and then told me to walk it off while calling me an old man.

If it was just me I think I could make that **** last 3 to 4 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He's puffing that tumble trimmed gabbage. Might as well smoke some schwag.

 

6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Honestly I'll use a white owl for that type of bud but I ain't buying QP's unless the demand is at least 3.5 ounces are being sold.  I haven't been smoking that much an $80 cartridge out of a $15 vape pen is still standing and I had it December 27th.  It's supposedly the equivalent of a gram at 85% THC.  First hit I took was from some kid that works under me and I had to set the cruise control on for the journey home while drinking high dollar bourbon out of a flask to straighten me up a bit.  He and his fellow late 90s children had me rip it hard and then told me to walk it off while calling me an old man.

If it was just me I think I could make that **** last 3 to 4 weeks.

 
if it was such garbage i woudnt have spent the last couple months buying 4 to 6 ounces every other week and having all my friends and coworkers coming back for more all the time. they must really like their tumbleweed i guess. wont be too much longer and ill need to grab some more of that schwag hurrr durrr

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol where I come from wild turkey is damn near on the bottom shelf.  I ain't reaching for whiskey they put at my knee.  You need to get yourself some Woodford m8.  Stop buying QP's of mid grade and grow your mullet back out.  It's time to get your chit together.

 

i dont even really drink that wild turkey chit. i never even heard of it until WarWest trolled me into buying some. now ill buy like a bottle or two every year. 

was drinking bacardi gold last night that chit is just awful. was just drinking it straight.  i have a little bit left over but it makes me wanna hurl just thinking about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can go get a brick of garbage and get rid of it in a couple hours too. Does that mean it's heat or that there's a market for garbage?

****in amateurs. Smh

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The only thing this wetback is destroying is his pocket puzci.

My Cuban friend had never heard the term Wetback or Beaner before.  I told him they only apply to Mexicans.  He laughed and said "fuϲk Mexicans"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×