Sign in to follow this  
Liamhillman94

Ufc London

40 minutes ago, RadLad said:

I am keeping an eye on this card as I am thinking of going. Wikipedia is obviously a poor source for this as I haven't seen this matchup anywhere else but it says Yoel might be facing Till https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night_on_ESPN%2B_5

Yoel would kill Till so if you are a Till fan maybe miss this one out lol

Oh they do not want to put Till in there with Yoel. MMMAMath doesn't transcend weight classes 

11 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Till vs Romero

Damn that sounds fun

Not for Till, he just got smashed by a smaller version of Yoel

• Like 5

5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Till vs Romero

Damn that sounds fun

Likely a fake news fight though unfortunately 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 11:33 PM, cashfl0w said:

Main event will be OSP vs. Manuwa 2. Just take my word for it.

Hope not, bout time manuwa retired

You know Woodley raped Till when his fans are suggesting his middleweight **** take on lightweights to get back in the win column. LOL

On 1/3/2019 at 9:53 AM, T.B.E said:

Not for Till, he just got smashed by a smaller version of Yoel

Yoel is an Olympic medalist with no wrestling threat, Woodley is a harder fight for Till

20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You know Woodley raped Till when his fans are suggesting his middleweight **** take on lightweights to get back in the win column. LOL

I think @PunchBag was getting his rod out for a specifc fish and succeeded with his catch target. DTSD lol.

Edited by Marble
  • Haha 1

He succeeded in sounding like a scared Darren Till fan that had reality beaten into him by Tyron Woodley. That's about it.

But hey, if I just watched some bum I support get run over and land not one strike, I'd be calling for fights against guys two weight classes below him too.

• Haha 1

Nah....defiantly seeking out that cashfish.

Went the bolt and braces approach and chucked in a Pettis jig. Sure thing for DTSD.

The word you're looking for is definitely. 

Since you're so predictable, I'll just leave you with your silly anagram that you're spamming. It's your new "Pookie".

33 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He succeeded in sounding like a scared Darren Till fan that had reality beaten into him by Tyron Woodley. That's about it.

But hey, if I just watched some bum I support get run over and land not one strike, I'd be calling for fights against guys two weight classes below him too.

Aint no shame losing to the champ, MW has always been a shallower division. Look at Whitaker who went from low tier 10 top ww to mw champ.

Plenty of people who will body pettis at WW and send him packing back to LW wthout Till having to do it.

Edited by PunchBag

12 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Aint no shame losing to the champ, MW has always been a shallower division. Look at Whitaker who went from low tier 10 top ww to mw champ.

Plenty of people who will body pettis at WW and send him packing back to LW wthout Till having to do it.

MW is ten times deeper than WW, you moron. Darrell could at least find a winnable fight in the top ten at WW. Who is he supposed to beat at MW?? 

Oh, and congratulations for throwing in that a guy who walks around at about 165 pounds would lose to guys that are 190-200 pounds naturally. Too bad he cant go Full Till and cut 40 pounds to fight people half his size and then brag about it like he accomplished something great. lol

You two need a third guy to help you out. Throwing you two cans for five over and over gets tiring.

Edited by cashfl0w

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

MW is ten times deeper than WW, you moron. Darrell could at least find a winnable fight in the top ten at WW. Who is he supposed to beat at MW?? 

Oh, and congratulations for throwing in that a guy who walks around at about 165 pounds would lose to guys that are 190-200 pounds naturally. Too bad he cant go Full Till and cut 40 pounds to fight people half his size and then brag about it like he accomplished something great. lol

FW LW WW are the deep divisions in the UFC u moron. Everyone knows MW isn't a deep division. Granted it is better than LHW but it is still pretty shallow.