Sign in to follow this  
America

Mean Gene Okerlund died.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Here’s WWE’s tribute video for Mean Gene:

This was heart warming and heartbreaking at the same time.. my childhood in a nutshell.... 

• Like 3

On 1/4/2019 at 3:03 PM, Yerbo said:

Thanks for the input McMod! The show I am planning on going to is the Friday night one (Jan 18) they have every week that is nationally televised. Look for 3 Gringos near the front! hah

Unfortunately you may not end up getting a top tier CMLL show if you're going this week because a lot of their top guys are in Japan right now for the annual Fantastica Mania tour with NJPW.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2019 at 12:04 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Unfortunately you may not end up getting a top tier CMLL show if you're going this week because a lot of their top guys are in Japan right now for the annual Fantastica Mania tour with NJPW.

Well crap, just saw this response and here I am in CDMX with tickets in hand and leaving for the show in 3 hrs hah. Well I am sure it will be fun at any rate. And ticket sales seem to be brisk so hopefully the crowd is good as well! Thanks for the update Mcmod!

5 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Well crap, just saw this response and here I am in CDMX with tickets in hand and leaving for the show in 3 hrs hah. Well I am sure it will be fun at any rate. And ticket sales seem to be brisk so hopefully the crowd is good as well! Thanks for the update Mcmod!

I imagine it’ll still be fun live. I would totally go if I were in your situation.