King_Can

Jon Jones vs Lionheart official 235

Ill gotten gains Jon JUNKIE Jones fighting again? WTF are pigs flying in choppers or what?

They formally announced this fight today via social media. 

I fully expect Jones to win but will be cheering on Smith to score the "upset of the year". Honestly, if I was Jon's opponent I'd probably juice up and once I get caught I'd ask the commission "if he's allowed to juice, than why can't I?" and see what their answer is.

Edited by DoctorMMA
  • Like 1

picobones jones wont even have to take some more steroids in order to thrash this guy.   why is this fight even happening?

13 minutes ago, DoctorMMA said:

I fully expect Jones to win but will be cheering on Smith to score the "upset of the year". Honestly, if I was Jon's opponent I'd probably juice up and once I get caught I'd ask the commission "if he's allowed to juice, than why can't I?" and see what their answer is.

they would probably fire him just for asking the question.   you dare not disrespect one of uncle dana's poster boys, when uncle dana doesnt have many poster boys left who are still around, relevant, winning, and not suspended by the athletic commissions.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:37 AM, DoctorMMA said:

I miss the real doctor :(

This should be Santos, or even Reyes, hell I'd rather watch luke,yoel or weidbum fight jones than some regional circuit high school gym fighter who got ktfo by a mw.  Anthony kitty litter Smith pffft please.

There's only 1 Anthony that should be fighting jones... rumble young man rumble.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, the_vagenius said:

This should be Santos, or even Reyes, hell I'd rather watch luke,yoel or weidbum fight jones than some regional circuit high school gym fighter who got ktfo by a mw.  Anthony kitty litter Smith pffft please.

There's only 1 Anthony that should be fighting jones... rumble young man rumble.

Totally agree with this.

Jones vs Romero, for instance, would be THE fight to watch now

On 1/31/2019 at 4:43 PM, skillandpower said:

Smith should roid the ** of it

lol

That would be ideal, but it's far too late for Smith to get the true benefits of performance enhancing drugs this close to the fight. Jones has had a decade or more of experience, as well as the sage advice of his brothers who also take/took PEDs to amp up their performance in the NFL. Smith should've had a good year to take a least a couple cycles of some good 'roids in order to compete with Jones.

Then, after they both test positive after the fight, we could listen to Jeff Novinsky go on JRE and explain why everyone is on the up-and-up (using well chosen academic language to cleverly hide the pseudoscience).

2 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

jones takes a dive in this fight. those odds are just too juicy to pass up. bet the house on smith... oh god im turning into @skillandpower with my conspiracies 

Im SkillandPower and I approve this message!

LOL!

• Like 1

Conspiracies aside, nah I think New FC is giving this guy to Jones so he can completely smash him and keep himself busy, active and 'defending' that title.

New FC still dreams of DC vs Jones 3 imo so they need to have Jones winning and 'clean' (lol)