Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Golden globes awards thread

Nope, getting my chit together for classes to start back tomorrow.

Award shows are for people who never accomplished anything themselves.

Enjoy Vert.

Just now, America said:

Oh, so that’s why I’m watching.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Oh, so that’s why I’m watching.

You're the top mod at a highly successful MMA website that literally dozens of people visit.

If that's not accomplishment then I don't know what is.

• Like 1

Just now, America said:

You're the top mod at a highly successful MMA website that literally A DOZEN people visit.

Fixed for you

• Like 3

Just now, America said:

You're the top mod at a highly successful MMA website that literally dozens of people visit.

he probably has a higher gamerscore than all of us too

3 hours ago, America said:

Nope, getting my chit together for classes to start back tomorrow.

Enjoy Vert.

What did you accomplish in life yet? You're in school. Lmfao.. How old are you kid?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What did you accomplish in life yet? You're in school. Lmfao.. How old are you kid?

For my masters.

2 hours ago, America said:

For my masters.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In what? Art? Lmfao. 

Stop wasting tax payers money, parasite. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In what? Art? Lmfao. 

Stop wasting tax payers money, parasite. 

Radiology, you know how you're a fake M.D? Well I'm gonna be a fake radiologist.

Only difference is that I don't have to show off gun collectiins, talk about my job 24/7 or work out 24/7 because I'm insecure as fu*k.

I wasnt convinced of it before but I am now, your kid is coming out black. I have zero doubts on that. You want people to think you're this manly fu*ker too much for it not to be 

Edited by America
  • Like 1

Let me get this straight, Hollywood is flipping out over Bohemian Rhapsody winning **** because a dude who was fired from directing the movie is accused of sexual assault? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, America said:

Radiology, you know how you're a fake M.D? Well I'm gonna be a fake radiologist.

Only difference is that I don't have to show off gun collectiins, talk about my job 24/7 or work out 24/7 because I'm insecure as fu*k.

I wasnt convinced of it before but I am now, your kid is coming out black. I have zero doubts on that. You want people to think you're this manly fu*ker too much for it not to be 

Lmfao. Can you tell me what it's like to be jealous of someone over the internet? 

12 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol im a @America fan now

Of course you are, because he actually has some testicles to say something. You just sit there with your finger up your **** crying in a corner. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Let me get this straight, Hollywood is flipping out over Bohemian Rhapsody winning **** because a dude who was fired from directing the movie is accused of sexual assault? 

Really? I'm glad I don't read/watch that chit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

Really? I'm glad I don't read/watch that chit.

Yeah really, lol.  You know Hollywood has lost it when a biopic about a wildly-popular, openly-gay, insanely-talented musician who died of AIDS gets **** on.  Apparently they wanted the awards to go to a movie about fictitious musicians instead (A Star is Born).  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Well this has been a surprising first feud of 2019.

Theres no feud to it. He keeps bringing up my life and my hobbies like a jealous groupie. . 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah really, lol.  You know Hollywood has lost it when a biopic about a wildly-popular, openly-gay, insanely-talented musician who died of AIDS gets **** on.  Apparently they wanted the awards to go to a movie about fictitious musicians instead (A Star is Born).  

Just for chits and giggles, I checked out the Vegas odds on some of those awards. A Star Is Born was HEAVILY favored in some of those categories. I'm talking -1500 and stuff like that. Bohemian Rhapsody was like +3000.

Next year, I'll be plunking down a few pesos and letting Vert tell me if I won.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Theres no feud to it. He keeps bringing up my life and my hobbies like a jealous groupie. . 

Well you did call him a ginger string bean. 

I think of you as both quite thick-skinned so this definitely has potential, and no-one will get hurt. 

13 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

No, you ran your di*k sucker and all I did was point out that you collect dolls and overcompensate for literally everything in your life.

Quit playing the victim.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, America said:

No, you ran your di*k sucker and all I did was point out that you collect dolls and overcompensate for literally everything in your life.

Quit playing the victim.

Lmfao. How edgy. I own my chit m8 if I say anything wrong. You cant handle your precious foozball being talked about, so you resorted to talking chit about my $300 a figure hobby and my gun collecting. 

So who's the insecure one here junior?

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Well you did call him a ginger string bean. 

I think of you as both quite thick-skinned so this definitely has potential, and no-one will get hurt. 

So what's your point? I call football ghey and he thinks he can take a stab at me? Lmfao.

I've got my tape measure on hand and I'm ready to prove my schlong is full length. Just say the ****ing word!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lmfao. How edgy. I own my chit m8 if I say anything wrong. You cant handle your precious foozball being talked about, so you resorted to talking chit about my $300 a figure hobby and my gun collecting. 

So who's the insecure one here junior?

Doll collecting for one. 

Secondly, I have no problem with your guns (hell I own guns) I was just pointing out how you seemed to have read a satirical book on being a man except you were stupid enough to take it to heart and base your life on it.

Well, except for the doll collecting of course. Some things a girl just can't give up though, right?

10 minutes ago, America said:

Doll collecting for one. 

Secondly, I have no problem with your guns (hell I own guns) I was just pointing out how you seemed to have read a satirical book on being a man except you were stupid enough to take it to heart and base your life on it.

Well, except for the doll collecting of course. Some things a girl just can't give up though, right?

And yet, you're the virgin who I'm 99% sure watches anime. 

Go figure. *shrugs shoulders*

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And yet, you're the virgin who I'm 99% sure watches anime. 

Go figure. *shrugs shoulders*

You're trying to hard Colby, like everything else you've tried to say on here, you've been guessing. 

Wanna know why? Cause I don't have to put every detail of my life on here to look for acceptance. 

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I've got my tape measure on hand and I'm ready to prove my schlong is full length. Just say the ****ing word!

We can do balls to the tip of the shaft or width. You let me know.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We can do balls to the tip of the shaft or width. You let me know.

Mines shirt and fat like a Gatorade cap. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, America said:

You're trying to hard Colby, like everything else you've tried to say on here, you've been guessing. 

Wanna know why? Cause I don't have to put every detail of my life on here to look for acceptance. 

Hurr durr durr, me make Colby reference. Sit down kid before you hurt yourself. 

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Hurr durr durr, me make Colby reference. Sit down kid before you hurt yourself. 

Saying welfare and virgin over and over again. It's plain as day where you got your BS. Don't get butt hurt because you get called out on it.

17 minutes ago, America said:

Saying welfare and virgin over and over again. It's plain as day where you got your BS. Don't get butt hurt because you get called out on it.

Lmfao. I'm butthurt, yet you a crying over football? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lmfao. I'm butthurt, yet you a crying over football? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody is crying, lol. You called football gay and I was just pointing out that I find it more gay that a grown man shares the same hobby as my 5 year old daughter.

After that you decided to start throwing blind assumptions because your fragile ego got hurt. I can't give you a backbone, pretty sure you can't buy one either so good luck with all that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, America said:

Nobody is crying, lol. You called football gay and I was just pointing out that I find it more gay that a grown man shares the same hobby as my 5 year old daughter.

After that you decided to start throwing blind assumptions because your fragile ego got hurt. I can't give you a backbone, pretty sure you can't buy one either so good luck with all that.

So, you arent crying over football being called gay, yet you want to bring up someone else's hobby that has nothing to do with the topic? Seems like you're throwing a temper tantrum to me and arguing about if another person has a man cave with movie collectibles, guns, and lifting....

Lel. 

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So, you arent crying over football being called gay, yet you want to bring up someone else's hobby that has nothing to do with the topic? Seems like you're throwing a temper tantrum to me and arguing about if another person has a man cave with movie collectibles, guns, and lifting....

Lel. 

Once again, stop playing the victim.

You said, what accomplishments do you have. 

Throwing a temper tantrum would have been listing them in order to "prove" myself which I have no desire to do so because it's childish as f*ck! 

This back and forth is too, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, we're getting repetitive at this point and I have to take down my Christmas tree.

Any closing arguments?

27 minutes ago, America said:

Once again, stop playing the victim.

You said, what accomplishments do you have. 

Throwing a temper tantrum would have been listing them in order to "prove" myself which I have no desire to do so because it's childish as f*ck! 

This back and forth is too, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, we're getting repetitive at this point and I have to take down my Christmas tree.

Any closing arguments?

Yeah:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Football IS completely gay tho

The Bears were two points from me arguing against this post.  :(

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

word brah

what are your measurements?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So what's your point? I call football ghey and he thinks he can take a stab at me? Lmfao.

My point is that this is entertaining; please continue.