Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Conor Mcgregor tweet

Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) twitteó a las 8:43 p. m. on dom., ene. 06, 2019: I wish to go to Tokyo to face Tenshin Nasukawa in a Mixed Martial Arts exhibition bout. Before this summer. Please arrange this, this instant. Yours sincerely The champ champ. @ufc @ParadigmSM (https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1082105433450532866?s=09)

I love combat sports in Japan, because you know everything is straight up, 100% legit - no shenanigans involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Rumor is that Conor fights Gabi Garcia next

conor doesnt have the stamina to last more than 5 minutes with her.   or him,  going by gabi's looks, its kind of hard to tell.  but in the ring or in the sack theres no way mcnuggets would be able to last

Edited by -idyb-

Tenshin replied like the GOAT he is

Dear Mr. McGregor. Thank you very much for remembering my name. I’m honored that you would even consider fighting me.

58kg, kickboxing rules would probably get us in the ring sometime in the near future 👍

I will fight my RISE world GP this year so please watch your diet and wait for me!

#RISE
#Cygames
#RIZIN
#kickboxing

"

On 1/6/2019 at 10:58 PM, juice64011 said:

Lol at trying to fight Mayweather's leftovers. 

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

Tenshin replied like the GOAT he is

Dear Mr. McGregor. Thank you very much for remembering my name. I’m honored that you would even consider fighting me.

58kg, kickboxing rules would probably get us in the ring sometime in the near future 👍

I will fight my RISE world GP this year so please watch your diet and wait for me!

#RISE
#Cygames
#RIZIN
#kickboxing

"

lol they are both trolling and very blatantly I might add.  Conor called him Jackie Chan not long ago!  58 kilos is 128 pounds.  Conor looks near death at 145.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

On 1/7/2019 at 12:08 AM, skillandpower said:

And ppl still wonder if that floyd fight with the japanese kid was fixed ?

Why would they pay Floyd 9 million dollars to destroy their kickboxing star?  Have you ever been hit in the temple or behind the ear before?  Your equilibrium goes out the window.

He caught him with a left hook behind the ear and blasted him right in the face with 2 right hands.  The one that looks like Tenshin just got tripped up from the camera angle behind Floyd he also got smashed by a right hand as he was falling.  You can see his head snap back at a different angle and then his head bounces off the goddamn canvas.

This is not how fixing fights work.  You don't have the 20 year old get embarrassed and Floyd is doing that to any 130 pounder on earth.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol they are both trolling and very blatantly I might add.  Conor called him Jackie Chan not long ago!  58 kilos is 128 pounds.  Conor looks near death at 145.

Yeah and tenshin fights at FLW and BW, so he should move up?

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, are people seriously commenting on this?  It's a sarcastic dig at Floyd, not a serious proposal you dorks.

I don't see why Conor wouldn't be serious. Tenshin is a midget. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, are people seriously commenting on this?  It's a sarcastic dig at Floyd, not a serious proposal you dorks.

Mate I'm as serious as Jurgen Klopp was about the FA cup at the selection table for the Wolves game!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Mate I'm as serious as Jurgen Klopp was about the FA cup at the selection table for the Wolves game!

Lol. You know we've got bigger fish to fry this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. You know we've got bigger fish to fry this year. 

Absolutely mate. Good to see some under 11's on the pitch with Mo and Fiminho!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

If you idiots don't see this ^

You're retarded.  It blatant I'd love to make 9 million against someone 20 kilos lighter trolling.  You stupid chits get dumber by the day.

• Like 2