America

Namajunas vs Andrade at UFC 237

2 minutes ago, America said:

About time she got her a$$ back to work!

Figured she was gonna use that Conor PTSD for life.

I was thinking the same thing. However, she did fight in April of 2017, so it will be roughly 13 months between title defenses. It sucks, but we've seen worse. The PTSD is lame for sure, but I can't judge that either. I have PTSD from the last time I got flamed here on the UFC Fight Club Free Forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jessica Andrade is dangerous but she is totally beatable and has been beaten plenty of times. I think Rose can get the job done here and find a a way to get the win and defend her title. I absolutely wouldn't count Jessica out though as she is certainly a capable at walking out of the fight with the belt.

Andrade Belfort will throw her around for 5 rounds.

It is one of those situations where Rose beats JJ thats Beats Andrade who beats Rose (repeat)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

Jessica Andrade is dangerous but she is totally beatable and has been beaten plenty of times. I think Rose can get the job done here and find a a way to get the win and defend her title. I absolutely wouldn't count Jessica out though as she is certainly a capable at walking out of the fight with the belt.

Rose might die in there.  The Andrade undetectables are far too strong.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Andrade Belfort will throw her around for 5 rounds.

It is one of those situations where Rose beats JJ thats Beats Andrade who beats Rose (repeat)

Great point. It's surprising how many folks still do MMA math despite the fact that it just doesn't work. Styles make fights, and each fight is an equation of innumerable variables. The whole "If A>B and B>C, then A>C" was proven not to work in combat sports even before Frasier>Ali/Foreman>Frasier/Ali>Foreman.

The same Andrade that got thoroughly boxed up by JJ might be the one who starches Rose, despite Rose having starched JJ in their first fight.

On a side note, I think people don't realize how close the second Rose vs Jedrejcsznckllkzxyzk fight was. I had it even going into the last round, as JJ seemed to find her rhythm in the middle rounds. A lot of MMA journalists gloss over it like Rose "outclassed" JJ in every way during the rematch, when in fact Rose won a very close fight via decision. A few adjustments and JJ could have won her belt back.

I've also been high on Tatiana Suarez ever since she won TUF. I think she would beat Rose, although Andrade would be a tougher match-up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ijosef said:

Great point. It's surprising how many folks still do MMA math despite the fact that it just doesn't work. Styles make fights, and each fight is an equation of innumerable variables. The whole "If A>B and B>C, then A>C" was proven not to work in combat sports even before Frasier>Ali/Foreman>Frasier/Ali>Foreman.

The same Andrade that got thoroughly boxed up by JJ might be the one who starches Rose, despite Rose having starched JJ in their first fight.

On a side note, I think people don't realize how close the second Rose vs Jedrejcsznckllkzxyzk fight was. I had it even going into the last round, as JJ seemed to find her rhythm in the middle rounds. A lot of MMA journalists gloss over it like Rose "outclassed" JJ in every way during the rematch, when in fact Rose won a very close fight via decision. A few adjustments and JJ could have won her belt back.

I've also been high on Tatiana Suarez ever since she won TUF. I think she would beat Rose, although Andrade would be a tougher match-up.

MMA math is for casuals m8

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ijosef said:

I'm already cringing about the bish smack up Tatiana Suarez would put on Rose.

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Rumor is that its gonna be in Brazil ...

lol

Andrade roided will be too much for Rose

Rose is going to tap to the walkout. "Uh vai morrer" will trigger her badly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

Rose is going to tap to the walkout. "Uh vai morrer" will trigger her badly

Lol true

Uh vai morrer, uh vai morrer!

Porra

46 minutes ago, AxeMurduh said:

Rose vs who ? New FC really is going downhill giving randoms title shots..

45 minutes ago, AxeMurduh said:

Rose KOS this can in under 2 minutes.

Image result for confused gif