Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

ESPN hinted at a Chuck and Tito 30 For 30..

6 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

The Tito one yes...

Chuck no... 

So you plan on watching a half of an episode? They are the same one. It's about their feud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If Tito is truly happy with his win against Chuck, who truly shouldn't have been cleared to fight, and is honestly thinking he has some closure on his feud with the "Ice Man" than that's just sad. He lost convincingly to Chuck twice when they were both in their prime and he gets a KO win against Chuck when Liddell looked like he should've been walked to the ring by a service animal. I'd take zero pride in a win like that and I would've thought twice before accepting the fight in the first place. With all that said, I'd watch a 30 for 30 just to see what people say about the first two bouts and nothing more. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

If Tito is truly happy with his win against Chuck, who truly shouldn't have been cleared to fight, and is honestly thinking he has some closure on his feud with the "Ice Man" than that's just sad. He lost convincingly to Chuck twice when they were both in their prime and he gets a KO win against Chuck when Liddell looked like he should've been walked to the ring by a service animal. I'd take zero pride in a win like that and I would've thought twice before accepting the fight in the first place. With all that said, I'd watch a 30 for 30 just to see what people say about the first two bouts and nothing more. 

as my wife's dad says "you're an A**hole if you beat up an old man. You're an A**hole if an old man beats you up. There is no winning"

10 hours ago, VegasOddsMMA said:

I would've sparked Chuck clean out faster than that.  He looked like he was drugged just stumbling around out there.  Dana tried, Hackleman tried and didn't even train him.  Hell Tito didn't look good it's just that Chuck looked so bad.